353 replies to this topic

#91 Divine_Comedy

Divine_Comedy

Lost is just what can't be seen.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:16 PM

I've had a dream in which I talked to her, all I could remember was the sound of her voice and something along the lines of me not being upset about her. I wish the detail weren't so vague. That is exactly how it felt, like her funeral. Except I was completely alone and other people were there and couldn't see it. Has some deep seeded meaning, I'm sure. I can't really share my feelings with those I'm close to. I just remember crying out to everyone and no one listened. The way my mind set it up was a bit scary, every detail looked as though it could be real.

*and if what calls itself a world should
have the luck to hear such singing*

http://www.amywinehouseforum.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1716&dateline=1327218895

#92 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 05:12 PM

Last night i had a Amy related dream again . I was in a room with my father who past away in 1967 . Im my dream he was alive and i was not knowing he was dead . In fact he did'nt do nothing in my dream . ....On the table against the wall there was a bottle . The bottle begun slowly turning on his axis , then it moved slowly against the wall . i said : I see it , i see it , and to my father : She is here ! Next the bottle goes from upricht to 45 degrees and laid down slowly . I said again : She is here ! Then a low voice said : NOO . But it looked not human , more a robotvoice . I said YES and awakened . On that moment there come a vision of two pages of an open book in my eyes . It was not possible for me to read what the text was . It looked there where also cyrylic characters in it . :-S

#93 LaPeep

LaPeep

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 03:53 PM

Had a really strange dream last nite about Amy.
I was at Blake and his new GF Sarah's wedding.
Amy had passed away a few nites before.
Blake was marrying Sara because of the baby and now he knew that he and Amy would never be, he was so emotional that Amy had passed. He was really upset.

Amy was sitting next to me in the audience.
Her appearance was that of 2009, she was wearing that black button up shirt with the skinny white tie and she had some lite lesions on her complexion.
I turned to her and tried to hug her but she wasn't letting me and kept moving her body away
I said "Oh my God! Amy you're not dead, you're alive!
Why are you here at the wedding? you agree with this?Why don't you tell Blake, obviously he still loves you?"
She was getting annoyed with me trying to hug her and talk to her and kept looking ahead to the wedding stage.
Apparently no one else could see her for everyone and everything was going on as if she wasn't there.

I woke up wondering if she was in the flesh or a spirit. As I didn't have an answer before I woke.
It was really bizarre as I didn't listen to any of her music last nite or think of her before sleep.

What do you make of this?
"I don't know her, I never met her, and when I saw that pic, I thought, 'That's me!' But then I found out, no, it's Amy........Ronnie Spector of the Ronettes

#94 LauraWinehouse

LauraWinehouse

My Idol... My World.... My inspiration....Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:14 PM

i have dreams, but i'd say they were more like feeling her around, i never remember them but i know she's there :)
We Only Say Goodbye With Words
I Died A Hundred Times
RIP Amy Winehouse
Your Forever In My Heart

VALERIE!!!!

:'-(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#95 Johanna

Johanna

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 01:50 PM

There we go again . My dream of last night is very strange but symbolic i think . I was in a street when an emerciencyfence was moving in . It goes on slow speed aside me . When it past i jumped on it for fun and moved with it . I was looking for some steelrope who towed it , but it was'nt there , the fence was selfpropelling . :-S The fence was speeding up to some 80 kilometer/hour and was turning around corners left and right . Becouse of speed i screamed for warning to travelers crossing the street , i was no affraid for myself but for them . Some people warned by me screamed to me bad words but i was not driving the fence . LOL The fence stopped in front of a shop . I layed down 2 machineparts who i had with me to delivery for someone and talked to a man in front of the shop . The man goes inside the shop and i saw the parts are gone . I followed the man inside and asked the parts back . He smiled and give me some OTHER parts with i was not agreed . He smiled again and said HE delivered the parts for who they are for . Then he asked me if i had'nt going better things to do with my intelligenges and skills in my life . I said to him a friend in armament job told me i had do his job better than him when de autorities had allowed me to do . But if so i had invented and improved arms to kill more people in more effective way i said to him . He smiled and tried to kiss me . But i thougt it was sexual advantage of him and backed away . Then i landed in a deep dark soft and warm chair . It goes dark around me and i was falling "Back to Black" A woman was singing a song , i heard something as : "Now my life was ending" and feel i was dieing that moment . In a flash i thougt : Maybe all is ending now and there will nothing be annymore . I tried desperately to bring the image of Amy for my eayes and called loud : Amy !! :'-( ......I'm realy not suicidal but agree i have a deadwish , YES i HAVE professional help on this moment . LOL Shure i see my sadness is very deep when my last thougt is on Amy . :'-(

#96 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 03:17 PM

I dreamed about Amy again. We were joking around and she told me I couldn't carry her, so I tried and could handle it for like a minute. We then met this guy who apparently made some nasty comments (not about her I think) and I told him he was an idiot, so Amy asked me if I didn't like him. I told her that I didn't and she gave me a look that was somewhere between "ooookay" and "yeah, I agree". I don't know, it seems like a completely irrelevant dream, but to me it was good to talk to her and laugh with her.
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

#97 Johanna

Johanna

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 04:42 PM

Last night i had a Amy related dream again . I was in a room with my father who past away in 1967 . Im my dream he was alive and i was not knowing he was dead . In fact he did'nt do nothing in my dream . ....On the table against the wall there was a bottle . The bottle begun slowly turning on his axis , then it moved slowly against the wall . i said : I see it , i see it , and to my father : She is here ! Next the bottle goes from upricht to 45 degrees and laid down slowly . I said again : She is here ! Then a low voice said : NOO . But it looked not human , more a robotvoice . I said YES and awakened . On that moment there come a vision of two pages of an open book in my eyes . It was not possible for me to read what the text was . It looked there where also cyrylic characters in it . :-S

On the moment i wrote this i know the symbolic of those dream i think . Its Amy's life and those of mine in a way . The bottle is the symbol of Amy's addiction , it was her way to show her precence . Turning round is moving without result , turning in circels . The movement against the wall : No progression , stuck in place . The bottle lays down : Dead . The invisable hand moving the bottle suggest the precence of Amy in another dimension , possible the one my father is also . The book with cirylic characters can mean the Holy Bible and/or a magic wizzard or witchcraft book in old Aramees or somthing . A friend warned me for the use of Black Magic i already used 2 times in a curse . He knows i'm thinkin to contact Amy with black magic if i now how to do it . :-S He's even affraid i try to bring Amy back with Black Magic if it's in my power :)

#98 Johanna

Johanna

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 06:13 PM

Any other witches here on the forum ? :-S

#99 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 11:12 PM

wow, Johanna, those are some very strange dreams. i'm sure they all mean something and would be fun to have a dream interpreter have a go at it.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#100 AJW4eva

AJW4eva

In the morning you're vexed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:15 PM

Had quite a funny dream last night. Amy and Dionne, both happy and smiling, were holding hands and skipping along manically fast, hilariously fast, along a path surrounded by perfectly green lawns and flowers in full bloom. 'Addicted' was blasting out full volume - it was Sarah Vaughan rather than Amy doing the vocals though! Wow, was I confused. I woke up laughing :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#101 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:57 PM

Any other witches here on the forum ? :-S

I dabbled pretty extensively in my youth. Paganism still interests me a lot, although I have never had any interest in black magic - that old threefold law was always in the back of my mind. So not worth it, imo.

I believe there's a real genuine psychological basis for certain types of belief system and Wicca is certainly one of them to my mind.

#102 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 01:06 PM

I had another dream about Amy last night. Once again it was holiday / water related (my last one was Amy on a cruise ship and us having to swim)

This time i was on holiday somewhere, hot and beachy and Amy was there with lots of other people. We were on a little fishing boat going on a tour somewhere when there was some sort of shark attack (Jaws-esque) but I was fine as Amy kept hold of me and we got to the shore. I was really shocked but she just laughed about it and said it happens all the time and she knows nothing can ever harm her.

Then I was taking photographs of her, on this island and she looked so pretty - amazing doing the poses she always did and i was just thinking how iconic she looked. Then she said 'I will take some of you' and put me in her style poses. We were looking at them together and she was so lovely saying how lovely I looked and that I should put them on facebook!!! She was hugging me and being so lovely, felt very real and could feel her presence even when I woke up.

Wonder why all my dreams about Amy are linked to holidays and water...
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#103 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:21 PM

Katie,

I honestly sit here teary-eyed reading your post of your latest dream. reason being: it was SOOO Amy. so caring, so not wanting to put the spotlight on herself but rather lift others up. what a wonderful dream; i would not have wanted to wake up. wow.

It is very interesting why u keep dreaming of her w/the water and swimming and boating links to it. I am sure that would have to be an easy one to find out what water/boats/swimming means in dreams.

I notice too that Amy is always the helper, the 'savior' if u will, in your dreams. The protector.

wow, I so wish i could dream about her. It just seems that the older I get, the less I dream.

the last 'star' related dream I had was a couple months ago: I dreamed that Tammy Wynette(a country music singer that passed away several years ago) was secretly and hush-hush like working as a dog groomer in a restaurant and I was trying to get my dogs (3) in to have her groom them. grooming table was in the kitchen. LOL

and the weirdest part? I am not nor have I ever been a tammy wynette fan. I don't even listen to country music. wtf? LOL
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#104 Johanna

Johanna

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:59 PM

I dabbled pretty extensively in my youth. Paganism still interests me a lot, although I have never had any interest in black magic - that old threefold law was always in the back of my mind. So not worth it, imo.

I believe there's a real genuine psychological basis for certain types of belief system and Wicca is certainly one of them to my mind.

Thanks Mama_Haze . :) I am translating this in mind becouse English is not my own languish . I'm Dutch/Netherlands . Never had lessons in English too . Teached it myself . In first line with the American "Guns and Ammo" After that also with books and monthissues about old warplanes 1940/1945 . Last 3 years i was a member of the "Old International Trucks" forum . Very technical all of them . The Old Int. forum was very good for my social English . Also THIS Amy forum . But here i'm more home than with the OLD SCRAP . :D Being a autodidact : selfeducated person is my nature . Only learning the things of my interest , always playing with everything . Had only basic education till 16 . All said i was good for university , but you must have dicipline for that . LOL Thank you for mentioning the TreeFoldLaw . I had never heard of it . For the Black Magic of me : There are 2 curses from me . First i cursed a lot of money they have stolen from me . After 10 days the wife of the thief died . he needed the money he stole from me for her funeral . :-S Second i cursed a bad man who had maked me have bad trouble with a best friend of me . He laughted me in my face . I cursed him again and he was having much fun out of it . He died after 10 days . :-S I do not know i used "The Force" in right or wrong way or something else . Only think i am right wat i was doing and some power agreed with that . If you think it was bad i have done , thinking i have had it back 3 times ? That's 6 times dieing ? On the moment i be happy with 1 . Can't wait to see Amy . :D

#105 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 02:08 PM

Katie,

I honestly sit here teary-eyed reading your post of your latest dream. reason being: it was SOOO Amy. so caring, so not wanting to put the spotlight on herself but rather lift others up. what a wonderful dream; i would not have wanted to wake up. wow.

It is very interesting why u keep dreaming of her w/the water and swimming and boating links to it. I am sure that would have to be an easy one to find out what water/boats/swimming means in dreams.

I notice too that Amy is always the helper, the 'savior' if u will, in your dreams. The protector.

wow, I so wish i could dream about her. It just seems that the older I get, the less I dream.

the last 'star' related dream I had was a couple months ago: I dreamed that Tammy Wynette(a country music singer that passed away several years ago) was secretly and hush-hush like working as a dog groomer in a restaurant and I was trying to get my dogs (3) in to have her groom them. grooming table was in the kitchen. LOL

and the weirdest part? I am not nor have I ever been a tammy wynette fan. I don't even listen to country music. wtf? LOL

Thanks Susan, I know it is always that she seems to be saving me and when i looked up the water symbol most explanations involve emotions and emotional support so I guess I feel she gives me emotional support (which I do feel her music does as it got me through a bad time) but water seems to have lots of connotations and lots can be about negative emotions (which I don't want to think about!)

It is lovely to dream about her... hope you have a dream soon (hehe Tammy Wynette made me laugh!) Xx
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users