#76 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:39 PM

Yeah like it too.

I'am so sad..I thought I will have another dream about Amy from my last dream.. :(

Nice to share the dreams..probably it's more confort and consolatory..

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#77 cez

cez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:46 AM

I dreamt about her few times... I was at the mall with her. So she runned away, wtf. And things like that, I've never talked with her in my dreams.

#78 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

My Love For You Is Getting Bigger By The Day!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:52 AM

and she was drunk in your dream as she was in belgrade?

sorry for the joke, i couldn' t help imagine,
sorry Amy:unsure:, I love you

No... She never looked better...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you so much Amy! :D

#79 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:38 AM

Tiny Penny, I laughed so reading your fun post. what a fun dream! wouldn't she be a great hostess on a cruiseship? She was so nurturing and mothering and doting to her friends and family and loved to play hostess...so fitting that should be how she was in your dream.

That's exactly what I thought when i woke up - she was in her element looking after everyone and then having a bit of a sing song! i am sure if heaven for Amy is something like that! I hope so anyway!

I forgot to add as well that I felt really jealous of my friend because Amy was making a big fuss of her because she was preganant and she was touching her bump and telling her how well she looked! I was like, 'Amy, Amy, what about me?' and was thinking but I am such a BIG fan and Lisa (my friend) doesn't even like her!!!

Aw makes me feel all nice thinking about it! >:-)
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#80 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:45 AM

That sucks for you for sure, but I somehow think it would have been like that in real life. She'd have gone crazy if she met your pregnant friend - she was such a baby person.
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

#81 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:35 PM

and she was drunk in your dream as she was in belgrade?

sorry for the joke, i couldn' t help imagine,
sorry Amy:unsure:, I love you

Have you realy good looked to that concert Ma_Jo ? I DO ! The press wrote : The crowd was BOO-ing . That's NOT the truth ! 95% of the people where delighted and happy . Amy was indeed very drunk . Can't hold the tune , forgotten the liric , but i SAW with own eyes the CROWD was singin for HER ! B-) She do'snt HAVE to sing ! YUST BEING THERE ! ! Amy understand . On the end of that song she was crying , i cryed with her ! :'-( A moment later she was laughing ! The crowd made her happy ! An when AMY is happy the CROWD is happy . :)

#82 Johanna

Johanna

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:43 PM

Half the time i post a reply or reed one i must crying . :'-( I,ve got better a bucket by hand for the tears you know . :-$

#83 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:36 PM

I had one when I fell asleep this afternoon - I don't recall it that well just remember the beehive - and when I woke up I heard "Love's a losing Game!" really loud in my head!

Fact is our brains are really powerful - when you have a dream with Amy it's probably not her, just your brain symbolising her image with something in your subconscious! Sadly...

#84 Johanna

Johanna

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:33 PM

I had one when I fell asleep this afternoon - I don't recall it that well just remember the beehive - and when I woke up I heard "Love's a losing Game!" really loud in my head!

Fact is our brains are really powerful - when you have a dream with Amy it's probably not her, just your brain symbolising her image with something in your subconscious! Sadly...

I think about that Nigel Jam . And in my mind it's not logic . You see , i wanted realy contact with Amy . When my brain is generating that , i must have had fine conversations with Amy , doing nice things with her . But she was in my eyes and in my ears in a flash . I recognised her mouth and teeth close to my face , the black hair too . She only said : "Whats the problem , live!" It shocked me , looked she was scaring me off . A friend who is a believer warned me for bad spirits who will act as false Amy's to get influance in my life . But in that case THEY do NOTTING to SCARE ME OFF i suppose , in that case they WANTS contact with me . :-S

#85 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:42 PM

I think about that Nigel Jam . And in my mind it's not logic . You see , i wanted realy contact with Amy . When my brain is generating that , i must have had fine conversations with Amy , doing nice things with her . But she was in my eyes and in my ears in a flash . I recognised her mouth and teeth close to my face , the black hair too . She only said : "Whats the problem , live!" It shocked me , looked she was scaring me off . A friend who is a believer warned me for bad spirits who will act as false Amy's to get influance in my life . But in that case THEY do NOTTING to SCARE ME OFF i suppose , in that case they WANTS contact with me . :-S

So you saw a vision of Amy and she said "What's the problem, live!" why is that scary? Isn't it saying "Live!"

#86 Juan19

Juan19

RIP AmyWinehouse. We miss you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:51 PM

I dreamt of her again today, i cant remember all the details, but i do remember that in my dream she died and was with god. But the mood in my dreaming was sad

#87 AJW4eva

AJW4eva

In the morning you're vexed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:36 AM

I've had 4 dreams about Amy but can only remember the first one. Can't remember the other 3 at all..whether they were happy or sad I haven't a clue. The first one started off well. Amy survived July 23rd and we were all so happy. She was taken on July 24th instead :'-(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#88 Johanna

Johanna

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 04:00 PM

So you saw a vision of Amy and she said "What's the problem, live!" why is that scary? Isn't it saying "Live!"

Yes , that's wat she said , but i asked her to take me away WITH her . :amyshock:

#89 Divine_Comedy

Divine_Comedy

Lost is just what can't be seen.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 03:20 PM

I actually had my first dream that I can vividly remember. I didn't see her, but I was in this house, don't remember why. There were pictures of her posted on every wall. Like a memorial, a plaque and one picture of her singing over a fire place and flowers everywhere. It was so beautiful, I remember crying so much, it was very strange. Woke up in a shoty mood I'll tell ya that.

*and if what calls itself a world should
have the luck to hear such singing*

http://www.amywinehouseforum.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1716&dateline=1327218895

#90 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 03:50 PM

wow Tina, I would also feel lousy waking up from that. almost like you were at her funeral or something, yeah? I wish you could have seen her in your dream and that she would have talked to you.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users