353 replies to this topic

#46 Mr.jones

Mr.jones

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 05:01 AM

If she gonna grab MY hand tonight i say YES and go with her wheraver she's leading me ! B-)

I wanted to say yes since I love Amy but I have no idea why I said no. probably I tough I was gonna die even though but my mom heard me screaming "nooo" so she had to wake me up.
:D

#47 Mr.jones

Mr.jones

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 05:02 AM

I'm sorry, but when in a dream, dead man takes you with him, it means death, it is very good that you have awakened in time.
If you do not want to die you should not agree to go along with the deceased. I would be in your place would check their own health, heart, pressure ....

Yeah thanks,but I'm pretty healthy:D

#48 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 October 2011 - 09:45 AM

Not exactly a dream, but I was doodling while on the phone yesterday. When I put down the phone and looked at the bit of paper I realized I'd been drawing Amy without even being aware of it...

#49 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 12:19 PM

I'm sorry, but when in a dream, dead man takes you with him, it means death, it is very good that you have awakened in time.
If you do not want to die you should not agree to go along with the deceased. I would be in your place would check their own health, heart, pressure ....

Thank you for warning , but when she gonna grab my hand in dream tonight i go with her wherever she leads me as i said before . ......I cry by writing this but it's the truth . :'-(

#50 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 09:53 AM

Thank you for warning , but when she gonna grab my hand in dream tonight i go with her wherever she leads me as i said before . ......I cry by writing this but it's the truth . :'-(

Well , i think i have seen her tonight . It was'nt in dream , it was between wake and dream . I have more visions while going to sleep . I must confess i try to reach her . She came in a flash saying : "What's the problem , LIVE !" Looks if she wants to scare me off in my curiosity where she is and wath she is doing now . But i'm not affraid for searching to what i wish to know . I'm not affraid of anything . Maybe Amy is affraid for me . ;-)

#51 York

York

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 05:46 PM

Well , i think i have seen her tonight . It was'nt in dream , it was between wake and dream . I have more visions while going to sleep . I must confess i try to reach her . She came in a flash saying : "What's the problem , LIVE !" Looks if she wants to scare me off in my curiosity where she is and wath she is doing now . But i'm not affraid for searching to what i wish to know . I'm not affraid of anything . Maybe Amy is affraid for me . ;-)

I have to agree that people sometimes have dreams that there is no logical explanation, in these moments you begin to believe in otherworldly forces, life after death. I also had several such dreams, including about Amy, but the dream will remain only with me.
I'll tell you about another one of my dream, which later brought me a favor in my life many times. I have in my life has been a problem I quickly fell into a rage, and anger, I did not control myself, I could do anything, in short, I lost at the moment a human face. Helped me get rid of this problem, a new council, which told me in a dream my only idol, we had corresponded by mail, I wanted him to to get acquainted the reality, but it did not, he unfortunately died,his gangsters blew up in the car. After half a year after his death, he came to me in a dream and told him to remember for a lifetime piece of advice, he told me "never go out of himself, one who you, special your anger, you smile and send him to hell, let him lose his head, and you always stay cool. " Later on this advice more than once rescued me.
I also believe that if there is another world, and now Amy is very concerned for people whom very ill, from the her death. And so she tries to help warn and direct, to make sure that everyone was happy.

#52 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 06:03 PM

Two nights ago or mornings ago I was getting a lot of pictures of Amy in my mind as I was half asleep some pulling faces! Don't know what it means, if anything?:-S I wasn't really thinking about her at the time!

Edited by Nigel Jam, 05 October 2011 - 06:08 PM.

#53 what'sinsideher

what'sinsideher

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 06:10 PM

She was in my dream last night. I think I've dreamed of her a few times before but it was hard to remember the dream. I remember last night's dream quite clearly though even though it was completely pointless.

It seemed to have been sometime between Frank and Back to Black based on how I remember her looking but we were obviously teenagers. She and I were sitting in a high school gym and she was flirting with the boys. I never said anything, just watched her. One of the guys asked her on a date and she said yes. Then she decided she needed to go to the locker room to shave her legs (for the date, I suppose) so she grabbed my hand and dragged me across the gym. In the hallway outside, it was really crowded and we got separated. I was reaching for her and saw her go into the locker room. For some reason, I felt like it was dangerous in there for her and she shouldn't go alone but I couldn't get in to the room because everyone started pushing each other and it kept me away from the door. After that I woke up.

"Anyone who sings a tune so sweet is passin' by..."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#54 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

I knew you were good, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 06:02 PM

Ok, guys. I just had a dream about Amy two days ago or something. It blew me away.
At first I will just say that she looked amazing in my dream. Healthy and lovely.Attached File  amywinehouse.jpg   38.3KB   8 downloads like this to be exact.
Now, I don't really remember much of it but she was in Copenhagen and I was hanging out with her with my friends. It seemed so calm and like we were just friends, Amy and I.
But I couldn't stop crying because I knew she was dead or she was going to die and I was just observing her and realizing how beautiful and healthy she looked like.
I asked her why she came to visit me and she said: "Because you have been really sad lately".'
Which is so odd but true. Been grieving alot about her death.
"I don't want you to be sad when there is nothing to be sad about".
And that just made me cry even more.
I hid my face in my hands while I was crying and then she removed them and said that I should not hide my feelings and I should share it with the people around me to get through it.
She also said that now when she finally was here then I could talk with her. At least I can do that!!!! hehe.

That made me stop crying and then later I asked her if she was happy where she was staying. She said: "Yeah, of course but I'll still be here though".....

Do not remember much more.... Maybe something new will come up. But since I had this dream I have just been thinking of Amy more than I have already been doing since she died.
I do not know what to believe.

But it feels like I dreamed about her to get peace in my soul...... She gave me peace that night.

#55 Ma_Jo

Ma_Jo

Deepvoicegirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 08:24 PM

I dreamt about her last night, but it was some sad, in my dream i was in the street and there were many people around, I saw Amy in the crowd, she was in her typical look, beehive, a short dress and flashy very high heels, she was walking around and I realise she look very unhealthy, so thin and fragile trying to walk in her heels, her skin looked very ill and damaged :S That's what i say it was not a nice dream, i dreamt with the Amy at the end of 2008, her worst times, but i know the last time she was not like that, she was looking good and having good times.
I hope the next time i dream about her, the dream comes nice
"If you notice something wrong in my grammar it's cause my english is a shit! :yaoming: But at least I can read" loL

My own Amy gifs

#56 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 10:16 PM

I dreamt about her last night, but it was some sad, in my dream i was in the street and there were many people around, I saw Amy in the crowd, she was in her typical look, beehive, a short dress and flashy very high heels, she was walking around and I realise she look very unhealthy, so thin and fragile trying to walk in her heels, her skin looked very ill and damaged :S That's what i say it was not a nice dream, i dreamt with the Amy at the end of 2008, her worst times, but i know the last time she was not like that, she was looking good and having good times.
I hope the next time i dream about her, the dream comes nice

Oh, sad to hear about the bad dream. I hope that you'll dream about something nice about Amy soon!

#57 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 01:03 AM

MaJoe, sorry about that dream. those kind almost seem like a nightmare, don't they?

Tilde, Oh darling....what a LOVELy dream. I got all teary-eyed reading your post. I honestly feel that she knew how you were feeling and came to you in your dream. to me, there is no other explanation. so glad it gave you peace. I love how she said that she was happy where she was at.

I wish I could dream about her but I would honestly wish that those of on here that are really having a difficult time would have her visit in their dreams first.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#58 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 12:09 PM

Tilde, Oh darling....what a LOVELy dream. I got all teary-eyed reading your post. I honestly feel that she knew how you were feeling and came to you in your dream. to me, there is no other explanation. so glad it gave you peace. I love how she said that she was happy where she was at.

I wish I could dream about her but I would honestly wish that those of on here that are really having a difficult time would have her visit in their dreams first.

Yeah, that makes me happy too. When she said she was happy where she was at it completely gave me peace in my soul. Of course I want her to be alive, but if she is happy, I'm happy.
I needed her visit that night. I have been crying so much and feeling so sad about her death so when she came to me, all healthy and happy looking, I knew that she was okay.
She was really sweet. It does not seem like it was just a dream but like it was real.
Mostly I do not believe in that kind of stuff but I believe that she visits me. I actually asked for it in my earlier posts in here! I was so jealous that everyone else got to meet her expect me!

You are so sweet. That's so nice of you but I'm sure she will find time to visit you, too. Take care:)

#59 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:34 AM

Hello,
yerstaday for the first time I had a dream with Amy.

It's really short and I don't remeber much..

I remember that we where in a bar..(or pub if you want XD) and Amy was talking with some people,she was happy and laughing..

The pub or bar were a lot of people..

I was there to..but I dared to speak to her..

And then my alarm clock rang.. :/

That's all I remeber..but it was so real.

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#60 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 04:54 PM

10th July I had a dream that was in my local park where I walk round this lake for excercise. In the dream I was walking round this young woman came up to me in red bra and knickers. I didn't think it was Amy Winehouse in the dream but I recall she had long black hair. I was aware of a conversation in which she seemed out of it and told me about a "cot death!" I walked round again I remember this clearly and again this same girl came up to me and was telling me about a "cot death!" I recall she was very upset. I wrote down she was very persistent.

Because I write down my dreams everyday anyway - I thought it was very strange that a woman in red bra was talking to me about this "a cot death" - what I wrote down was "she looked latin american!" I had no thought of Amy at all. But in retrospect I think this was something to do with Amy because there is a classic picture of her in which she is crying wearing a red bra walking in the street. This is what the girl was like in the dream also Amy did in away die of a "cot death" that is she died in her bed in her sleep!

Another thing is at this time I wasn't really a fan so she wasn't on my mind.

Then 3 days before she died I had another dream in which I was walking in the street and it was dark and came across this woman lying in the street dead and there were two people standing next to her. I asked them who this was, they replied "your mother!" I kissed the person on the forehead but it didn't look like my mother. Bizzare thing is when I found out Amy had died on the Saturday it slowly crept on me and for a while it felt like my Mother had died - THIS WAS VERY BIZZARE AS I WASN'T A BIG FAN OF AMY'S MUSIC! So I ask the question why was I so effected by her death?

I think these dreams were premonitions!

Even if someone knew she was going to die on that day - do you think you could get to her and get her to listen to you? I don't think so! She'd probably laugh at you!

Edited by Nigel Jam, 10 October 2011 - 05:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users