82 replies to this topic

#16 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 01:21 PM

Does it seem obvious what has happened here? Won't know for sure because we don't know the exact amounts of alcohol and librium.

Photo of Mitch with Amy Thursday 21st July when he left for the States to do some performances. Amy is sucking her thumb.

Attached Files

#17 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 10 September 2011 - 01:29 PM

^^ Really that's from 21st July? Wow, she looks so good :/

60do5Ti.jpg

#18 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 01:39 PM

^^ Really that's from 21st July? Wow, she looks so good :/

Yes according to this magazine I got it from? Unless they just used this photo from an earlier time and put it in there. The Magazine goes through the last days each one has a photograph = Wednesday: she performed with Dion. Thursday: her dad Mitch flew to New York to do some performances singing. Friday: she met her mum for lunch. Saturday: RIP Amy x

#19 StrongerThanMe

StrongerThanMe

♫ Like smoke I hang around ♫

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 01:49 PM

That's an old pic. It's from Dionne's birthday party on the 2nd of February 2010.

http://www.dailymail...girl-heart.html
  • Love is a losing game likes this
Posted Image

#20 africanfusion

africanfusion

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:07 PM

Does it seem obvious what has happened here? Won't know for sure because we don't know the exact amounts of alcohol and librium.

Photo of Mitch with Amy Thursday 21st July when he left for the States to do some performances. Amy is sucking her thumb.

does what seem obvious? are you linking mitch being away with amy's death??

#21 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:32 PM

I don't want to take credit for that info. it was from one of those medical websites. I just put the two in the google search. I've only had the little experience w/librium from some of the pts over the years that have been on it.

I couldn't state the facts that eloquently. lol
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#22 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 03:04 PM

That's an old pic. It's from Dionne's birthday party on the 2nd of February 2010.

http://www.dailymail...girl-heart.html

Yes I recall seeing it back then but wasn't sure!

#23 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 03:11 PM

does what seem obvious? are you linking mitch being away with amy's death??

It seems obvious that the facts are suggesting that as Amy had Alcohol and Librium in her body at time of death that it probably is the cause - though we'll have to wait till 26th October when all the facts will be revealed fully by the coroner. She had just been to Doctors on Friday before so maybe had renewed prescription of Librium.

As for fact of Mitch being away? No I'm not directly linking this with the death at all.

#24 LaPeep

LaPeep

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 03:20 PM

A bit more info on the interview

This quote is so sad, poor Winehouse family

Hearing the distraught tone of the security guard's voice, the father said his first words were: 'Is she dead?'

http://www.dailymail...ed-seizure.html
"I don't know her, I never met her, and when I saw that pic, I thought, 'That's me!' But then I found out, no, it's Amy........Ronnie Spector of the Ronettes

#25 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 10 September 2011 - 03:51 PM

Don't know if i will be able to watch it. It's so sad and painful (for the family especially). But i would like to see how the are handling it. And I think her guy was honest about his feelings for her.

Also happy that the love they get from the fans is helping them.

60do5Ti.jpg

#26 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 07:43 PM

if this link doesn't work go to tmz.com

she had one drug in her system

http://www.tmz.com/v...16-b7bde0d4df49

I can't find this video at all? Where is it?

#27 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 08:10 PM

it came up for me right after an obnoxious add. try going to the main page and scroll down.

#28 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 08:34 PM

http://www.tmz.com/page/2/

#29 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 01:47 AM

http://www.tmz.com/page/2/

I clicked on that link and then a video link and then a page that was half blank. Do you need a special player to view these video's? I have real player?

One point I am wondering is, what else is going to come out? On 23rd August they said "no illegal drugs found" now this week it's suddenly "Oh she had one prescription drug in her system - Librium!" So why did Mitch wait 2 and half weeks to release information about the Librium?

#30 Divine_Comedy

Divine_Comedy

Lost is just what can't be seen.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 03:28 AM

He probably said it because of all the speculation. Since, there were no "illegal" drugs, defo suggests other sort of prescription medication. I am very proud that she only had one thing in her system. It was no cocktail as they made it out to be (dickheads) She must have drank heavily on it to have such side effects. It makes the most sense that her breathing had slowed down during sleep and if she had drank it might have made it harder to wake up. It was clearly the drink that killed her. After all that, I can't believe this is how it ends. I wish everyone would shut up and let her be. This was an obvious mistake. Her body had a lot of damage done to it, but the drinking on the medication is what must have happened in Belgrade. Unless she had taken an anti anxiety as well, which is what it looks like. When you drink with them, you get like that. It would also be out of the system quickly. That's really what I think happened there. Regardless, she had made such progress and I am so glad that she pulled her self from where she was. Unfortunately, something happened to her. Maybe, it was meant to be. Everything must happen for a reason. It was just her time. We will always have her in our hearts.
  • Love is a losing game likes this

*and if what calls itself a world should
have the luck to hear such singing*

http://www.amywinehouseforum.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1716&dateline=1327218895

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users