45 replies to this topic

#16 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

I knew you were good, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 09:39 PM

This hurts even more. Oh, Amy why didn't somebody help you. Now it's too late. I miss you so fucking much, I can't stop crying...

LOVE YOU! <3 :'-(

I think people did the best they could.

#17 Mutterkorn1

Mutterkorn1

Hippiezwerg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 09:42 PM

A friend of me take from 17 years till 36 Amphetamines and cocaine .
She died as she stopped it.
Her Heart stops .

So you also can die when you stop immediately
and amy seems to quit a lot
:heart:Posted Image

#18 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 09:51 PM

A friend of me take from 17 years till 36 Amphetamines and cocaine .
She died as she stopped it.
Her Heart stops .

So you also can die when you stop immediately
and amy seems to quit a lot

But she did not take drugs the last three years or so. She only drank though but it will maybe give the same reaction like drugs.

#19 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 10:36 PM

I had 2 or 3 friends die from meth abuse. One was standing talking to a friend and said, 'when I die I want to go just like THAT!' About 20 seconds later he crumbled to the ground dead of a heart attack. He was 35.

#20 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 03:00 AM

I believe it was when Amy got back to London after her showcase tour of the US she binged on multiple substances and had to be carried into the ER. She was given epinephrine and other life resuscitating measures were taken. Amy was very lucky to have lived through this OD. To anyone who was an occasional user this could have been a life altering experience. To an addict, it's an inconvenience. It was the beginning of her descent down the dark ladder and a very scary time for all of us who loved her. I remember how sunken and broken out her face got and wonder how she ever lived through that period. The disease ravaged her tiny body, but we all held on to hope that she would pull out of it. It's hard not to think of Amy as brilliant, yet tragic. And I will always wonder if things could have been any different for her.

#21 Juan19

Juan19

RIP AmyWinehouse. We miss you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:32 AM

She did go thru dark times but we all taught she was getting better until that tragic day. It was a shocker.

#22 SteveV

SteveV

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 09:13 PM

It's hard not to think of Amy as brilliant, yet tragic. And I will always wonder if things could have been any different for her.

Eric Clapton and Stevie Nicks, just to name two, got through difficult times. It's always possible I suppose, but Amy was outwardly headstrong and rebellious and inwardly, I think, very vulnerable . There might have been a way to get through to her, but no one found that way. I don't know if anyone really showed her the tough love that might have worked, not Reggie Traviss, not her father and certainly not BFC. Reg admitted he always was afraid of setting her off. In post 15 I suggested getting her to realize how she important she was to so many people and how she was hurting them so much by her life stye. We have the 16 year old here from Belgrade who is inconsolable. Maybe it's about him and not just about her. Maybe, if someone put it to her in just that way, she might have found the willpower to take the hard path to sobriety. It worked for Tony Bennett.

It's too late now, but I don't think it was necessarily inevitable.

Edited by SteveV, 03 October 2011 - 12:24 AM.

#23 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 10:24 PM

Anyone can be saved from addiction, once they realise, and she did, but it was a bloody tough struggle, but she was addressing it, she was off the drugs and thats brilliant, her biggest/longest addiction was booze, she could have done it,and gone on to have children and give us eargasms for years to come. x

#24 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 02:18 AM

http://mp3skull.com/...y_and_soul.html

free MP3 download ... <3

#25 HugoRockz

HugoRockz

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:39 AM

I wish Ton would just shuddup already...

LEGEND

Amy, Amy, Amy...
1983-2011
:rose:

#26 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:28 AM

I wish Ton would just shuddup already...

'ton' lol

that;s sweet. me too. cant we just let the music speak ...tx :music:

#27 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:53 PM

'ton' lol

that;s sweet. me too. cant we just let the music speak ...tx :music:

I thought it was "tone" 8-/

http://wn.rsarchive....9180210p01.html

THE DEAD ARE WITH US

February 10, 1918 Nuremberg

OUR studies in Spiritual Science contain much that we cannot, perhaps, put to direct application in everyday life, and we may sometimes be inclined to feel it all rather remote from everyday life. But this is only seemingly the case. What we receive into the sphere of our knowledge concerning the secrets of the spiritual world is at every hour, at every moment, of vital and profound significance for our souls; what seems to be remote from us personally is often what the soul inwardly needs, In order to know the physical world we must make ourselves acquainted with it. But to know the spiritual world it is essential that we ourselves think through and make mental pictures of the thoughts and conceptions imparted to us by that world. These thoughts then often work quite unconsciously within the soul. That upon which the soul is working may seem to be quite remote, while in reality it is very near indeed to the higher domains of the life of soul.

#28 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 05:26 PM

[quote name='Nigel Jam']I thought it was "tone" 8-/
lol!~ yes, it is ....

thank you for the article, i printed it out to read at break time :-/
amy is still with us - her soul, in a very real way ...

#29 Juan19

Juan19

RIP AmyWinehouse. We miss you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:31 PM

I think she did know because all the drugs and alcohol abuse over the years, but i dont think she knew it was gonna be that fast. We miss you amy!

#30 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:42 PM

Amy called him Ton instead of Tony.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users