93 replies to this topic

#31 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

I knew you were good, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:12 PM

Stefan, are you writing this thread because you want help or just because you want to share out your grief? Does not seem like you want any help.

#32 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

My Love For You Is Getting Bigger By The Day!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:12 PM

Stefan,

you HAVE to get help...and if u are doing all these things you are saying you are doing in your grief, I cannot imagine what parent would not recognize these changes and want to at least ASK YOU WHAT IS WRONG!

I'm losing patience here....what you are experiencing is NOT normal....and I don't know how many people you have to have tell you that.

Yes, grief cycles are different for everyone but this is not normal..not at all.

Now get yourself to some help. You have no defense mechanisms left from what i can tell; you are in a vulnerable state and are not able to think rationally and that is always scarey when someone is in the depths of grief.

Have u ever experienced loss before? have u ever had a family member or close friend pass away? I'm wondering how u dealt with it? just curious.

You need help because you are young and you are going to experience alot of shit in your life(sorry but I'm really at a loss for politically correct words here). If you deal with that stuff the way you are dealing with this, you are not going to get very far.

You obviously have not learned coping mechanisms....and rightly so. They are something that develop through life and life experiences. you need help to learn how to gain some effective coping mechanisms.

nuff said.

I had losses... I lost my grandpa and uncle and I cried only one day. And I moved on... But now. It's different. I can't move on. :'-( Thanks for the post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you so much Amy! :D

#33 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:15 PM

I want help and it makes me feel bad when I see how much people are trying to help me and I can't do anything about it... :'-(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#34 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

I knew you were good, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:21 PM

Yes you can. Call your doctor.

#35 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:25 PM

I want help and it makes me feel bad when I see how much people are trying to help me and I can't do anything about it... :'-(

Not so much can't but won't. I don't see the point in these threads if you'll just ignore all the well intentioned advice, it's as if you're trolling :/

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#36 StrongerThanMe

StrongerThanMe

♫ Like smoke I hang around ♫

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:31 PM

Stefan, why don't you call your doctor & ask for an appointment? It ain't that difficult. You said that you want help but you don't do anything about it. There is help, you just have to do the first step. You'll definitely feel better afterwards.
Posted Image

#37 York

York

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:32 PM

He's not a grown up, he's 16. Which makes it worse.
Stefan, I wish our advice would help you in some way, but you don't seem to be doing anything about your problem... Remember Amy's words "you can only get so much from someone else". What is keeping you from talking to someone and stop being miserable? You won't betray her memory by doing that.

In fact, the problem is not at his age, and in another, so he needs a psychologist, not pills growth.
To be honest I think he's a grown man, he was already 16 years! after 2 years, he can already get married and raise a family. I do not think it is useful to Stefan his work on this forum, you should not feel sorry for him, the more we regret the more it gets bad.
Why he has not turned to the doctor? how many people have requested him? can be satisfied with his position is?

#38 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:56 PM

Stefan, why don't you call your doctor & ask for an appointment? It ain't that difficult. You said that you want help but you don't do anything about it. There is help, you just have to do the first step. You'll definitely feel better afterwards.

I don't know... I never had experience with a psychologist... I agree with theprojectzero... I think it's normal... I love her so much and that's why I feel this way... She is the person I love the most... That's why I can't accept it and go on. York if you don't wanna help me don't complicate it. Thanks for the help everybody. I really appreciate it. :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#39 York

York

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:05 PM

You should not threaten me! I wish you well, but I have very serious doubts about your personality.

#40 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:11 PM

Even if Amy was still with us, the fact that you love her more than you own parents, and the death of family members barely made you flinch is strange and unhealthy, un-natural, you need a help, they way you carry on is not normal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#41 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:19 PM

I ask you for the 3th time Stefan . Do you really wanted to be a boy :-S

#42 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:40 PM

I don't understand the question? :D I do understand what it means but what are you asking me? :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#43 Cynthia

Cynthia

Addicted to her

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:55 PM

Stefan, call your doctor tomorrow please.
What projectzero said, won't help you. For him it's normal, but when i read things like "crying 24/7" and "barely eating" i don't think that it's normal in your case. You're still very young!
Amy flies in paradise

#44 StrongerThanMe

StrongerThanMe

♫ Like smoke I hang around ♫

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:00 PM

I don't know... I never had experience with a psychologist... I agree with theprojectzero... I think it's normal... I love her so much and that's why I feel this way... She is the person I love the most... That's why I can't accept it and go on. York if you don't wanna help me don't complicate it. Thanks for the help everybody. I really appreciate it. :)

Don't be afraid to seek professional help. Please, call your doctor & ask for an appointment. Try it at least.
Posted Image

#45 Cynthia

Cynthia

Addicted to her

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:04 PM

I know that the first step is hard (i was also considered talking to a psychotherapist because according to my family and my friends i'm depressive but i still haven't talked to one... :D), i know that feeling, but don't be ashamed!
Amy flies in paradise

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users