#46 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:10 PM

I don't know... I never had experience with a psychologist... I agree with theprojectzero... I think it's normal... I love her so much and that's why I feel this way... She is the person I love the most... That's why I can't accept it and go on. York if you don't wanna help me don't complicate it. Thanks for the help everybody. I really appreciate it. :)

Stefan, we're not saying that grief isn't normal, it's perfectly natural. However, it's been 3 months since Amy's passing you and you have not moved any closer towards acceptance, if anything you seem to be feeling worse. You say you are crying all the time, cannot concentrate on homework, can't eat, can't sleep and want to die. Those are signs of Depression, they are no longer a healthy reaction to what happened. Depression can be treated, you do not need to feel like this, but you have to go and get the help that's there for you.

I understand that seeing a psychologist might seem a bit scary or overwhelming if you have never been before, but I promise you it isn't. They are there to help you, to listen to you and not judge you. Same goes for your doctor. Please stop saying there is nothing you can do, because that is clearly not true, you just have to pick up the phone and make that appointment.

#47 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:17 PM

It's not normal. just not normal.

also not normal to just cry for the loss or feel the grief of a loved one 'for just one day'.

At this stage, even if Mitch and Janis and Alex acted like this, it wouldn't be considered normal.

why don't u look to her family as inspiration to get on with your life. They have chosen to get on with LIVING...not wallowing in self-pity. This doesn't in any way mean that they don't mourn...as Mitch said, he has good days and bad days. a good day is considered such when he doesn't cry.

Now if her own family that loved her MORE THAN anyone else can try to move forward through their grief and do something positive, then so should you. Use them as an example.

Not sure if u try to use this forum as a means of gaining sympathy, or attention...honestly, I do wonder.

I think there are much bigger problems that you are having and someone needs to help you dig deeper to find out what those troubles are.

You are almost an adult and are going to have to accept alot of responsibilities in the near future. What are you going to do if u have no way to cope with everyday life that can be fairly difficult at times? run to a forum and post after post 'someone help me'....'can't help it'?

get yourself some help, young man.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#48 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:22 PM

I don't understand the question? :D I do understand what it means but what are you asking me? :)

I ask you : Are you happy to be a BOY :-S When NOT : Do you want to be a GIRL >:-) Genderdysphory in other words . 8-/ This was my problem also , see B-)

#49 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

My Love For You Is Getting Bigger By The Day!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:24 PM

I think I am... Why not? :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you so much Amy! :D

#50 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:25 PM

I'll try. Thanks everybody I won't be posting anymore because some of you think I'm doing this for some other reasons... I'm not but OK. Thanks again. :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#51 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:27 PM

***and for anyone that thinks I'm being too harsh, please understand:

i think most would agree that I am a pretty amiable person on here. I know we all have different tastes, thoughts, we come from different parts of the world, and I do take all these things into consideration when I read posts. i try not to offend.

I lost my father when I was 14. I lost my father very suddenly, and i was home alone with him when he had a massive cerebral bleed. I managed to keep my head and do what i had to(pretty impressive so the doctor thought) to get him help.

i grew up in a time when children didn't have 'feelings'. Children were to be seen and not heard. There was no such words in our vocabulary as a 'grief counselor'. I only WISH that there had been one. As one of five children(I was the 2nd oldest..had 3 younger brothers) we all grieved so painfully ALONE! We did not share our feelings with anyone. We all dealt with it in our own way. It wasn't until years later(well into my 30's) that I saw the effects of this in each of us. I have a brother that was an alcoholic. Thanks to the good Lord, he no longer drinks. He was close to my father and took it the hardest. He confided to a friend that later told me he chose drink to drown his feelings of loss and missing my father so much.

I dealt with anxiety and panic attacks, deep depression as a young adult trying to struggle through university. I couldn't deal with Christmas. I tuned it out. I got so painfully depressed at holiday time that I wished I could sleep from Dec 1 til Jan 1.

THIS IS WHAT UNRESOLVED GRIEF CAN DO TO YOU! I had no forum to go to. I had no one(so it felt) that I could talk to.

you are very lucky to have more resources available to you for help. get it.

#52 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:27 PM

also not normal to just cry for the loss or feel the grief of a loved one 'for just one day'.

At this stage, even if Mitch and Janis and Alex acted like this, it wouldn't be considered normal.

why don't u look to her family as inspiration to get on with your life. They have chosen to get on with LIVING...not wallowing in self-pity. This doesn't in any way mean that they don't mourn...as Mitch said, he has good days and bad days. a good day is considered such when he doesn't cry.

Now if her own family that loved her MORE THAN anyone else can try to move forward through their grief and do something positive, then so should you. Use them as an example.

Not sure if u try to use this forum as a means of gaining sympathy, or attention...honestly, I do wonder.

I think there are much bigger problems that you are having and someone needs to help you dig deeper to find out what those troubles are.

You are almost an adult and are going to have to accept alot of responsibilities in the near future. What are you going to do if u have no way to cope with everyday life that can be fairly difficult at times? run to a forum and post after post 'someone help me'....'can't help it'?

I cried for one day when I lost my family members because I was always a happy boy. And out of every bad and sad situation I found a happy end. But I can't get out of this one. I don't know why. But I'll try my best. Thanks for the help. :) I would like to enjoy Amy's music without crying or stuff like that but for now it's too hard. :'-(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#53 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:35 PM

"trying your best" means you'll go get yourself help then? because u say u just 'can't get out of this one'.

i can't imagine anyone that would want to go through life feeling as miserable as you do. you're young and missing out on the best times of your life.

"don't look back in anger"

#54 Johanna

Johanna

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:37 PM

I think I am... Why not? :)

You want to be a girl ? :-/

#55 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:38 PM

No. I didn't say that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#56 ChipsAndPitta

ChipsAndPitta

I Told Ya I Was Trouble

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:41 PM

Very true Susan.

I also have good and bad days. Just yesterday i was tearful but today not so, don't know why but thats how it is. It doesn't mean i miss her any less than yesterday. I'm sure its the same for most of you on here too.

Stefan dude you've had some good advice given to you, don't ignore what people are saying. Whether, as said before me, its attention seeking only you know (i've got my own thoughts), but you are becoming a man at this age so try and man up a bit by taking action and not posting how depressed you are on a forum because we can't change your life, you can.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm on Twitts >>> https://twitter.com/Baris1989 <<<

#57 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:45 PM

WTF has to do feeling sad because of Amy's passing with wanting to be a girl? I don't get it.
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#58 Johanna

Johanna

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:45 PM

No. I didn't say that.

That's the point , i di'nt say it from age 6 to 36 becouse of shaming myself for it . :-$

#59 Johanna

Johanna

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:54 PM

WTF has to do feeling sad because of Amy's passing with wanting to be a girl? I don't get it.

I asked becouse my emotional beheaviour by the dead of Amy looks like those of Stefan . And i has given the answer on age 36 : Yes my emotions are not those of a boy , but those of a girl , so i chanched my gender to a girl . :D I am STIL a girl , my metal age is some 17 and i do'nt want to grow older even :-P

#60 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:55 PM

It's a difficult age..I don't have anything to add.

Please get helped..

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users