93 replies to this topic

#16 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:51 AM

Stefan, you need to follow people's advice here. There is help out there but you have to take the first step and reach out for it. You are 16, that's a difficult age for most people, it makes it harder for you to deal with grief. That doesn't mean your suffering is necessary. You are punishing yourself by not getting help with this and there is no need for that. When you are depressed, you think you'll always feel that way and only death can change that. I know because I've felt like that too in the past, but guess what: I don't feel like that anymore now and I'm still alive. That's because those kind of desperate thoughts are the depression talking, they may feel completely true, but they're not. There is another way.

So please Stefan, pick up the phone today and call your doctor, or make an appointment with your school psychologist. These people will not judge you and what you tell them is confidential. They are there to help you.

yes please ... someone will listen i promise ... nobody wants another person to be depressed and sad and lonely! they will help you pick yourself up, doctor, school counselor, someone like this! sounds like it's getting worse for you, these things don't get better on their own:(

#17 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:56 AM

Stefan I'm not sure how you're crying 24/7 because I assume you sleep, eat, go to school, do homework. I do know one thing, you're in a crises and if I knew you I would drive you to the ER right now!

I have, and have been around, mental illness twice as long as you've been alive. Do you know what, by far, is the most common thing written on suicide notes?

I can't stand this anymore!

Getting to your doctor is your #1 priority in your life right now. Talk to his staff and say you have a medical emergency and need to see him/her right now. He will refer you most likely to a psychologist.

Do not minimize or otherwise ignore what I'm saying. People here care for you and don't want you to be in danger of hurting yourself.

So, see your doctor. If you can't see him, go to ER. Right now you have the mental equivilant of someone having a heart attack.

This is the same advice that everone gets from mental health professionals and ignoring it could coat you a helluva lot more than losing Amy.

So tell us next time you post when you'll see your doctor. OK?

#18 Cynthia

Cynthia

Addicted to her

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 12:22 PM

I don't think i have to add something here, because the others already wrote good things.

Stefan, please listen to them! I hope that you'll recognize, that everybody here wants to help you.
Amy flies in paradise

#19 HugoRockz

HugoRockz

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 01:21 PM

It's still the same... I'm crying 24/7 and right now I'm shaking so bad I can barely breathe! I can't accept the fact that she's gone... I want her back! I won't get her back so I wanna go with her! I can't stand this anymore! My heart is aching so bad as well as my head! I can't do anything without her and I don't have the will for living! I love her more than any other person... I love her more than my mom,dad anybody! I can't describe my love for her, for my wonderful girl! Why did this have to happen?!?! WHY??!?!? Why my little angel... I miss her more and more every day and I can't get over it and I know that I'll live in this pain until I die... :'-(

Love you Amy... Take my hand and I'll go wherever you want pretty girl! <3

What your feeling is really normal, I think your fine and you don't need help at all. I know how your feeling and some of us feel that way too. So don't worry. Believe me, I still cry over her death some nights and it hit me again that she's gone. I love her more than words could say, but you listen to me, you'll not take your own life because that's just plain foolish and Amy will never approve that. There's one thing you could do for Amy, live for her and carry on her legacy. She lives inside your heart and I promise you she'll be watching over you and visit you in your dreams from time to time. Like she does with me, but I just don't wanna talk about that. There's nothing wrong with what your feeling at all, you feel the way you feel because your emotionally attached to Amy. Hence, you feel that way, but you'll live and grow and make Amy proud one day with your head high. If it helps, you should talk to somebody about how your feeling and get it out. That might help! :) Feel better soon. Love you much! X

LEGEND

Amy, Amy, Amy...
1983-2011
:rose:

#20 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 01:59 PM

It's still the same... I'm crying 24/7 and right now I'm shaking so bad I can barely breathe! I can't accept the fact that she's gone... I want her back! I won't get her back so I wanna go with her! I can't stand this anymore! My heart is aching so bad as well as my head! I can't do anything without her and I don't have the will for living! I love her more than any other person... I love her more than my mom,dad anybody! I can't describe my love for her, for my wonderful girl! Why did this have to happen?!?! WHY??!?!? Why my little angel... I miss her more and more every day and I can't get over it and I know that I'll live in this pain until I die... :'-(

Love you Amy... Take my hand and I'll go wherever you want pretty girl! <3

Makes 2 of us Stefan :'-( But you must see reality . Amy come to me in a vision , first i heard her voice saying : "What's the problem" Than here FACE right in front of me saying : "LIVE" . That's HERE ADVICE , also to YOU ! It's right what she did HERSELF ! B-) Make something with your life Stefan , it's what Amy wanted . I,m much older than you but NOT emotional . My emotions are 17 . What's the problem of staying at that age ? Amy did also i think . I'm a playing child , Amy was also i think . With your emotions i want to ask you : Do you wanted to be a boy :-S If NOT tell it on 16 ! I waited till 36 .

#21 York

York

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:14 PM

I think I have somewhere seen a topic Can somebody help? B-) topic clone! for it can and will get banned If I were an administrator I sent you in ban for at least 5 days, enough to scare people! :D
Иди на фудбалски терен. Заиста без увреде момка, време је да иде у психолога, знате да не могу да поднесу, не правите од нервицхат људи, ми сви имате.Сам проблем није решен, не седи на компјутер и оду и решити проблем, ти си одрасла особа.

#22 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

I knew you were good, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:18 PM

I think I have somewhere seen a topic Can somebody help? B-) topic clone! for it can and will get banned If I were an administrator I sent you in ban for at least 5 days, enough to scare people! :D
Иди на фудбалски терен. Заиста без увреде момка, време је да иде у психолога, знате да не могу да поднесу, не правите од нервицхат људи, ми сви имате.Сам проблем није решен, не седи на компјутер и оду и решити проблем, ти си одрасла особа.

It is the same topic because it was Stefan that wrote that thread. Now he wrote another one telling that it is not getting better. Why did you feel the need to write this message? Just curious.

#23 York

York

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:32 PM

I pretty much wrote him in Serbian ;-)

#24 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

I knew you were good, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:35 PM

I pretty much wrote him in Serbian ;-)

Well then you cannot expect that people will understand. This is a English forum. ;-)

#25 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

My Love For You Is Getting Bigger By The Day!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:35 PM

What your feeling is really normal, I think your fine and you don't need help at all. I know how your feeling and some of us feel that way too. So don't worry. Believe me, I still cry over her death some nights and it hit me again that she's gone. I love her more than words could say, but you listen to me, you'll not take your own life because that's just plain foolish and Amy will never approve that. There's one thing you could do for Amy, live for her and carry on her legacy. She lives inside your heart and I promise you she'll be watching over you and visit you in your dreams from time to time. Like she does with me, but I just don't wanna talk about that. There's nothing wrong with what your feeling at all, you feel the way you feel because your emotionally attached to Amy. Hence, you feel that way, but you'll live and grow and make Amy proud one day with your head high. If it helps, you should talk to somebody about how your feeling and get it out. That might help! :) Feel better soon. Love you much! X

She's visiting me in my dream from time to time. Thanks for the post. :)
I just can't accept it because it's so unfair. :'-(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you so much Amy! :D

#26 York

York

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:41 PM

Well then you cannot expect that people will understand. This is a English forum. ;-)

For whom the written message, he must understand B-)

#27 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

My Love For You Is Getting Bigger By The Day!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:41 PM

Stefan I'm not sure how you're crying 24/7 because I assume you sleep, eat, go to school, do homework. I do know one thing, you're in a crises and if I knew you I would drive you to the ER right now!

I have, and have been around, mental illness twice as long as you've been alive. Do you know what, by far, is the most common thing written on suicide notes?

Getting to your doctor is your #1 priority in your life right now. Talk to his staff and say you have a medical emergency and need to see him/her right now. He will refer you most likely to a psychologist.

Do not minimize or otherwise ignore what I'm saying. People here care for you and don't want you to be in danger of hurting yourself.

So, see your doctor. If you can't see him, go to ER. Right now you have the mental equivilant of someone having a heart attack.

This is the same advice that everone gets from mental health professionals and ignoring it could coat you a helluva lot more than losing Amy.

So tell us next time you post when you'll see your doctor. OK?

I can't sleep well I sleep approximately 5 hours maybe 6. I do go to school and I cry in school sometimes but not a lot. I don't do my homework and I can't study anything. I go to the room because my parents make me study and I go and cry over there. I can barely eat because I have a feeling I'm going to throw up. So I usually watch TV or read the newspaper while I eat so I don't throw up. But the rest of the day I cry. I'm thinking of her whole day. I can't accept it. I miss her so much! :'-(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you so much Amy! :D

#28 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:55 PM

Stefan,

you HAVE to get help...and if u are doing all these things you are saying you are doing in your grief, I cannot imagine what parent would not recognize these changes and want to at least ASK YOU WHAT IS WRONG!

I'm losing patience here....what you are experiencing is NOT normal....and I don't know how many people you have to have tell you that.

Yes, grief cycles are different for everyone but this is not normal..not at all.

Now get yourself to some help. You have no defense mechanisms left from what i can tell; you are in a vulnerable state and are not able to think rationally and that is always scarey when someone is in the depths of grief.

Have u ever experienced loss before? have u ever had a family member or close friend pass away? I'm wondering how u dealt with it? just curious.

You need help because you are young and you are going to experience alot of shit in your life(sorry but I'm really at a loss for politically correct words here). If you deal with that stuff the way you are dealing with this, you are not going to get very far.

You obviously have not learned coping mechanisms....and rightly so. They are something that develop through life and life experiences. you need help to learn how to gain some effective coping mechanisms.

nuff said.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#29 HugoRockz

HugoRockz

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:00 PM

I can't sleep well I sleep approximately 5 hours maybe 6. I do go to school and I cry in school sometimes but not a lot. I don't do my homework and I can't study anything. I go to the room because my parents make me study and I go and cry over there. I can barely eat because I have a feeling I'm going to throw up. So I usually watch TV or read the newspaper while I eat so I don't throw up. But the rest of the day I cry. I'm thinking of her whole day. I can't accept it. I miss her so much! :'-(

Live your life as if Amy never left. As you live on your life, I promise one day it'll hit you in the head that Amy is watching over you and done something for you. She'll give you a sign. Amy was strong until her dying moment, you should be too. X

LEGEND

Amy, Amy, Amy...
1983-2011
:rose:

#30 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:03 PM

He's not a grown up, he's 16. Which makes it worse.
Stefan, I wish our advice would help you in some way, but you don't seem to be doing anything about your problem... Remember Amy's words "you can only get so much from someone else". What is keeping you from talking to someone and stop being miserable? You won't betray her memory by doing that.

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users