63 replies to this topic

#1 Juan19

Juan19

RIP AmyWinehouse. We miss you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:19 PM

Amy Winehouse has spoken from beyond the grave, according to a celebrity psychic – who claims to work with some of Tinseltown’s biggest names.

New Yorker Kimberly Padula’s claims come as a coroner determined that the tragic star drank herself to death.

Padula, who says that she is on the payroll of some of Hollywood’s most influential people, claims that she contacted Winehouse in September, two months after the Rehab singer died at the age of 27.

Talking about “going into” Winehouse’s body, she says: “I got her suffocating. I got her not breathing. There was [alcohol], for sure. I don’t get foul play, though.”

Padula also shockingly claims the London-born star blames herself for her demise, saying that she had a “death wish” and that, although she didn’t kill herself, she had considered suicide at times.

“She’s saying it’s her own fault [that she died],” the 37-year-old says. “She’s not blaming anybody. She’s saying she wasn’t strong enough…

“Her poor little heart couldn’t take it anymore. Her body was so f***** up, weak, deficient, not healthy at all. Anaemic. Not eating. Super-weak. Emaciated.

“It wasn’t fun how she died. It happened quickly, though. It wasn’t a long thing… She just stopped breathing.”

Padula says that she could see Winehouse’s face, as she allegedly communicated with the dead star and that – despite her short life – she is at peace and she suspects that her grandmother “helped her over”.
“Relieved is what I’m hearing,” she says when asked if Winehouse is happy. “She’s happy that her family’s taken care of now.”

http://www.monstersa...h-Amy-Winehouse

what do you guys think?

#2 ChipsAndPitta

ChipsAndPitta

I Told Ya I Was Trouble

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:29 PM

As some of you may know from my previous posts i do believe in this stuff as i saw a spiritualist/psychic who told me things no one else could know, so i'm open minded about these things.

However, when they start courting publicity and advertise themselves for their 'findings' with famous people it does annoy me as they are trying to make money out of it. She may well have genuinely had contact with her, i hope she did but only she knows if she's lying or not, i just wish they would just let our girl rest in peace.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm on Twitts >>> https://twitter.com/Baris1989 <<<

#3 Juan19

Juan19

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:36 PM

As some of you may know from my previous posts i do believe in this stuff as i saw a spiritualist/psychic who told me things no one else could know, so i'm open minded about these things.

However, when they start courting publicity and advertise themselves for their 'findings' with famous people it does annoy me as they are trying to make money out of it. She may well have genuinely had contact with her, i hope she did but only she knows if she's lying or not, i just wish they would just let our girl rest in peace.

im also a strong believer in this myself. my mom and dad go to this places once in a while, and they tell them things about them that on else can and that without you telling them about your life. It makes you think!

yeah i agree with you on that part too. I tend to believe in this, but its a little fishy how she said that after the inquest was release and all! and it says that she spoke to her on september. Y not say that in september instead of now?

But i do hope and pray everyday that Amy has found the peace in heaven and is taking care of us along with god

#4 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:09 PM

If this woman is for real, it should give comfort to us, i was waiting for someone to make contact, coz there are genuine ones out there, what the woman says Amy says, sounds like what our girl would say.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#5 Juan19

Juan19

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:13 PM

If this woman is for real, it should give comfort to us, i was waiting for someone to make contact, coz there are genuine ones out there, what the woman says Amy says, sounds like what our girl would say.

i hope she is for real. especiallly when she says that amy is relieved and at peace now. Thats the only thing that can make us feel alittle better

#6 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:23 PM

I don't believe in this kind of stuff, but even if there are humans with the ability to comminucate with people from beyond, those celebrity psychics are not one of them. Utter bullshit to me.

60do5Ti.jpg

#7 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:04 AM

Working for Hollywood elite is like saying you work for the most fucked up people on the earth.

Everything she said she could learn by reading a few articles about Amy.

Like I said before, if anyone on this planet could truly contact the dead they would have a billion people coming to see them like right now.

They are a novelty act preying on people in pain at the loss of a loved one. You know, scum.

#8 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 09:49 AM

I don't really believe in that stuff, but I do hope it is true what she says. It would be horrible if everyone believed that Amy wanted to die even though she never did.. that would be really disgusting.
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

#9 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

I knew you were good, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 10:47 AM

Well, I think what a bitch to make it public. Even though it is true she is a fucking bitch to public it. It is none of our business.
And if she is lying then I hope she has a bad taste in her mouth.

#10 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:10 PM

I think it's bullshit.
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#11 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:11 PM

Why would Amy choose this "celebrity USA psychic" who has nothing in common with her? And if it's true and this person called Amy's spirit somehow - who gave her the right to do it, not letting Amy in peace? I don't trust especially this thing with suicidal thoughts - in this matter I trust Amy's doctor who said Amy didn't want to die.

#12 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:17 PM

This is something trustful by Amy's Dad:
"I speak to her every day. We have our little chats — I am serious. And I know she is 100 per cent behind us."

From his article for "The Sun":
http://www.thesun.co...-off-drugs.html

#13 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:31 PM

imh0 = piles and piles of horsesh*t with flies hovering around ... phony stuff

New Yorker Kimberly Padula’s claims come as a coroner determined that the tragic star drank herself to death.

Padula, who says that she is on the payroll of some of Hollywood’s most influential people, claims that she contacted Winehouse in September, two months after the Rehab singer died at the age of 27.

Talking about “going into” Winehouse’s body, she says: “I got her suffocating. I got her not breathing. There was [alcohol], for sure. I don’t get foul play, though.”

#14 Domi

Domi

Some Unholy War

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 02:52 PM

Everything she said she could learn by reading a few articles about Amy.

For real. I don't believe her.

Forever in my heart! I love you Amy.

#15 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 03:35 PM

Yes anyone could come up with that! It's just what I thought back in mid August that it was an accident - that it was an accident and she was sorry, I am in London not LA! I recall when I was a kid we used to buy strong alcohol and drink it down really quick to get drunk - is this what Amy did?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users