- - - - -

Hollywood psychic claims to have made contact with Amy Winehouse

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#31 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:53 PM

Sorry one other thing..beside the reporter contacting me..

I did not Profit from this?? I didn't make a dime.

You people obviously have some delusions about this whole thing, who knows maybe for good reason..but this is why I can't stand telling people what I do...

get your facts straight no matter what topic it is in LIFE..

I am open to question..maybe just maybe I can educate some of you :)

#32 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:55 PM

You have no idea what your talking about seriously.

#33 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:56 PM

I'm her :) they paid me nothing.
A reporter sold the article so I guess She made money.

#34 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:57 PM

how would you know? tell me what proof do you have either way Dan?

#35 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:00 PM

Listen, I didn't make it public a reporter did, i didn't know they story broke. I found out by people looking for me.
Like I said ...get your facts straight.

#36 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:02 PM

^^
Hmmm... You claim to be the expert on other peoples live. Growing up in 7 foster homes doesn't prove anything really. I have no idea if it's really you and you can say that people who do believe that this is a fraud and insult you are saying stupid things, but i believe they are not.

Amy contacting some celebrity psychic, yeah right.

60do5Ti.jpg

#37 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:04 PM

A reporter from LONDON came to see me.

#38 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:12 PM

are you that sheltered? and are you listening? I never said I was an expert.. "You" just made that up. and excuse me Amy did not contact me....A reporter came to me and I am able to channel into people..it's a gift and yes they're really are people on the planet that actually have it..hard as that is to believe.
I just find it so interesting that people like you who have not researched anything or even looked in to understanding the deeper side of life can be so one dimensional stubborn and naive all at the same time. Seriously at least back your opinion up with something, I don't care if you believe me or not it's your right..it how and what you say and the way your saying it. You can't even Trust that this is really me..which it is..so I don't need to be Psychic to tell you there is a lot you don't believe in your life..including yourself.

#39 Juan19

Juan19

RIP AmyWinehouse. We miss you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:21 PM

Kim, i dont think what people wrote that to make you feel bad or anything like that. it may seemed like that, but like you said everyone has their own opinions!! Some may believe it and others might not.

You might of read my posts saying im a firm believer in this kinda stuff.

For the people on here that believe on this stuff, were just hoping that this story is real and that u reallly contacted Amy and that shes at peace now. We all here have one thing in common, and thats that we love Amy and miss her alot

#40 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:23 PM

You really should know what your talking about when you make comments like that,

#41 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:25 PM

Hi

Yes I completely understand but when you read some of these comments..it hurts especially when you've spent your whole life trying to understand your gifts yourself!
but I get it..and thank you I really appreciate your taking time. :)

#42 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:45 AM

Ok see this... you are a real expert. From one post you already know that i do not believe in myself and lot in my life, what researches i haven't done and that i haven't looked in to understanding the deeper side of life.

Oh and it's the way I say it? Sorry but it's the way you play with feelings of some people just to make profit.

So to sum it up, i don't believe in your bullshit, and save your expert conclusions for somebody else but not me.

60do5Ti.jpg

#43 Guest_Popeye.Scanlon_*

Guest_Popeye.Scanlon_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2011 - 01:10 AM

Hi

Yes I completely understand but when you read some of these comments..it hurts especially when you've spent your whole life trying to understand your gifts yourself!
but I get it..and thank you I really appreciate your taking time. :)

Hi Kim. I sent you a private mail. I believe you and thank you for your time. It means a lot to us who believe.

#44 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 06:26 AM

[quote name='Kim']I just read all your comments, interesting. I thank the people who said cool things. The others, ...your entitled to your opinion, however...woow is all I can say.

People say things they have no idea about, and put it out there like they are experts on other peoples lives. amazing

I AM the one they wrote the article about, and let me set you straight about a few things...

1) A reporter contacted ME..

2) I did not even know the story broke I found out by people googling me.

3) I have helped heal alot of famillies with I gift I came to find out I had the hard way..growing up in 7 foster homes. I don't know how I do what I do, but apparently I am able to through a gift.

4) So please people before you go around saying really stupid things and hurtings people's feelings with such ignorant statements..think twice ..seriously.

Now that said, you can ask me whatever you want. I read all your comments and that's why I registered. I have kept quiet for years because of how sadly viscious people can be. To the conscious people..props to you :)) Thanks for listening

KimLoveMuse (yes the medium)

I just read all your comments, interesting. I thank the people who said cool things. The others, ...your entitled to your opinion, however...woow is all I can say.

hi kim! birdie here, i posted my very honest opinion above the article a few days ago and i guess it sparked a debate about this topic - mediums etc ... thank you for your acknowledgment that we are entitled to our opinion. also thank you for taking time to reply and defend yourself ; i'll take the time to sincerely apologize for any hurt feelings - not my/our intention however i still feel we did nothing wrong, we werent talking directly to you. i have No idea who you are / vice versa

People say things they have no idea about, and put it out there like they are experts on other peoples lives. amazing

yeah! thats how i / we feel about ajw exactly

I AM the one they wrote the article about, and let me set you straight about a few things...

who are you?

1) A reporter contacted ME..

great!

2) I did not even know the story broke I found out by people googling me.
REALLY?? last time a reporter interviewed me, a story broke out... i actually guessed that ahead of time and im not a medium! it doesnt matter you didnt know the timing, that is so irrelevant!

3) I have helped heal alot of famillies with I gift I came to find out I had the hard way..growing up in 7 foster homes. I don't know how I do what I do, but apparently I am able to through a gift.

that's awesome blessings to you

4) So please people before you go around saying really stupid things and hurtings people's feelings with such ignorant statements..think twice ..seriously.

yes, i / we try. sometimes we dont succeed. we always pull through b/c amy is all that matters. nowhere in your other replies you mention her, or offer any additional relief or help for us. your concern was to defend yourself. ok - now that i know who you are, i promise not to make hurtful comments like the only one i made about "YOU" which was "FAKE". without getting into a conversation, please read my posts about Soul talking and perhaps we can take it from there. again my apologies, but u werent there dear ... this "hurt" is in your Mind only.

Now that said, you can ask me whatever you want. I read all your comments and that's why I registered. I have kept quiet for years because of how sadly viscious people can be. To the conscious people..props to you :)) Thanks for listening

if i am off base someone please tell me, but this is a Forum and if/when you think i just made a stupid and/or ignorant comment, then i would like for you to ALSO tell me why you think that? and def. offer something back to the flow ... amy is watching over and we all know the truth anyways. best, birdie

#45 HugoRockz

HugoRockz

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 09:48 AM

I wish I'ma psychic too. I'll channel Amy 24/7, for real...

LEGEND

Amy, Amy, Amy...
1983-2011
:rose:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users