63 replies to this topic

#16 MDPA

MDPA

"We all become what we once hated"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 04:39 PM

I don't need to use many words to explain how i feel about this. Simply put, Bullshit.

#17 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:50 PM

well if she is the hollywood psychic to the stars, then I'm hanging up my stethoscope and jump on the bandwagon!

1. never heard of her
2. like someone mentioned, if she 'read' her back in Sept., then why not come out with it then? she could have strengthened her reputation maybe somewhat more so those 'celebrities' could be knocking down her door for readings now.

i do believe that there are those that have special abilities...I'm not one of them...but her timing was all off. I wonder how much she paid the writer of that article basically for an advertisement, cuz to me, that is what it really is.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#18 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 09:40 AM

she is A fake >:-(

THIS is a real intuitive:

http://www.lifeinsig...t/Readings.html

my friend goes to his classes ... apparently this guy is able to hear the voices of spirits who have passed on ... but it got too scary and too much for him and he stopped years ago. he is a scientist (an engineer). go figure. anyways sometimes, if something doesn't have to do with murder or anything like that, he will do a favor for someone who really needs it and put them in contact w their loved ones, but this is very hard to get him to do that. You see, the real clairvoyants actually AVOID contact because it is too deep, too sacred and sometimes too scary to talk with the dead.

he can hear voices and repeat what they are saying.
this guy says that spirits actually "hang out" down here in another dimension, we cannot see them/hear them unless we are advanced spirits too. but they are there however.

anyways, unless he is an absolute mind reader, he is the real deal.

i wish there was something only we knew about amy and we could get in touch with her thru a real medium ... a real one :'-(

#19 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:08 PM

I do believe there are genuine mediums, Doris stokes for one!, died in '87, but i remember her. Re-reading what this woman said bout Amy being relieved, bollocks, Amy wanted to live, so she'd be angry really, wouldn't she? x
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#20 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:49 PM

I had a neighbor whom I befriended back in the mid 80's. She had it, her father had it, her grandmother had it. She said it was so normal for her. Her 'visions' would come while doing the most mundane things...housework, vacuuming, etc. A scene would appear in a flash before her eyes but she had a photogenic memory and could recall details of all.

she also said that she was told from a young age that she was never to profit from it or give any kind of 'reading' unless she felt someone was in danger.

without all the details, I will just say that she saved me once in a big big way and there was no way she could have known, nor me what could have happened and it did...except I was safe.

sorry, didn't mean to derail thread.

thanks for the link, Eva.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#21 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:53 PM

... will always wonder what happened in those last days.

amy evidently went on yet another binge... even reg mentioned those last final days were rough ...he, the doctor, and her mom all said shed been drinking again .... the night before she passed Reg said he texted her and she never replied back to him, she actually sent her last text to someone else. which makes me believe she and reg were not in very good terms. amy seemed very clingy with her men and god please forgive me but i do have to say reg was a sort of 'absent' boyfriend, way too busy for her - if you are my bf and u arent with me every friday eve and u dont support or go to ANY of my gigs with me, then why are u my bf???? TWO years together and they never moved in .... that's just slow and WEIRD :-S (imo)

I do respect the decision to keep most details of the Inquest private;

but at this point we do not have any further info than we knew at the end of July.

We got more questions than answers! we know she quit alcohol and lost her tolerance and her body gave up

But as far as what happened, will we ever, ever know .?.?.?

It made me feel better when I read that Janis said Amy looked beautiful and peaceful in her yellow dress ... :-/
I would think so ... resting from this cruel world that didn't have enough love for her. We could have done more for her, we just ... didn't and chose to either ignore or glorify her self-destruction. All of us are to blame for this, if anyone. I hope she didn't suffer or felt lonely that night. Sounds like she was having a good time with the drums and a TV show ....

#22 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:55 PM

Susan, you haven't derailed the thread, ur elaborating on the scepticism, and validating that there are genuine mediums, who have visions and speak the the other side, but yes, they shouldn't profit from it. x

#23 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 03:01 PM

Maybe Amy wanted to pace it with Reg, so they stood a better chance of lasting, he's a movie producer, he will be busy, fuck me, why can't people accept and be happy she was happy and in love again with a good man! FFS!!!, she was happy, Reg said she was happy, they were making plans her family say she was happy, ffs why are people in denial of this, its like people want her to have died a fuckin martyr!.

She was drinking, binging, drinking, binging, its what alcoholics do, even when they are happy, girl had inner deomns, and was fighting her disease best she could, this occasion her body couldn't handle it, simple as!. now lets let this girl we all love rest in peace and stop speculating about shit. x

#24 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 03:01 PM

she also said that she was told from a young age that she was never to profit from it or give any kind of 'reading' unless she felt someone was in danger.

without all the details, I will just say that she saved me once in a big big way and there was no way she could have known, nor me what could have happened and it did...except I was safe.

sorry, didn't mean to derail thread.

thanks for the link, Eva.

exactly - be very suspicious of someone who is shouting this stuff and publishing it ...making $$/fame especially! i raise one thousand red flags! It's very cool to find people who can help, so glad someone was able to help you in this way! ahhhh maybe in the future i will write to him and ask him if we sign a petition or something, would he do this for us? amys spirit is so very powerful im sure hed have no problem hearing her. On second thought (Im editing this post), Im talking out of grief and i would absolutely NOT try to bother her just to ask her a stupid question ... XOXO

#25 LucyGoose

LucyGoose

Think love and wear a smile...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 03:09 PM

... will always wonder what happened in those last days.

amy evidently went on yet another binge... even reg mentioned those last final days were rough ...he, the doctor, and her mom all said shed been drinking again .... the night before she passed Reg said he texted her and she never replied back to him, she actually sent her last text to someone else. which makes me believe she and reg were not in very good terms. amy seemed very clingy with her men and god please forgive me but i do have to say reg was a sort of 'absent' boyfriend, way too busy for her - if you are my bf and u arent with me every friday eve and u dont support or go to ANY of my gigs with me, then why are u my bf???? TWO years together and they never moved in .... that's just slow and WEIRD :-S (imo)

THIS!

#26 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 03:10 PM

Maybe Amy wanted to pace it with Reg, so they stood a better chance of lasting, he's a movie producer, he will be busy, fuck me, why can't people accept and be happy she was happy and in love again with a good man! FFS!!!, she was happy, Reg said she was happy, they were making plans her family say she was happy, ffs why are people in denial of this, its like people want her to have died a fuckin martyr!.

She was drinking, binging, drinking, binging, its what alcoholics do, even when they are happy, girl had inner deomns, and was fighting her disease best she could, this occasion her body couldn't handle it, simple as!. now lets let this girl we all love rest in peace and stop speculating about shit. x

I really want to believe she was happy. I'm so sorry but she didn't look happy at all.

I will no speculate about her relationship or state of mind. ALL i said is Reg was waaaaay too busy for her. and not supportive, maybe hiding from the media but what is more important??? an article, or your GF? dude, whatever. he also went on dates with women who are his friends, or exes, like raven. wtf. right n front of amys eyes, too. sweet man im sure, just not what she needed imo. the fact is, there are many pics that show her state of mind. she didn't hide anything.

no doubt her next step would have been starting a family

I really wish she rests in peace.

Personally I GOT NO closure from the Inquest, the very reason I joined the forum. I needed your support, someone's,.... anyones, somewhere to park my broken heart and be reassured i wasnt the only one missing her like this.

I'll move on with her songs and the good memories of her, just wanna thank each of you for your sincerity. Perhaps in time we will begin to feel a little better about this.

#27 AMYstery

AMYstery

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:04 PM

^^^^

Some things don't add up, I was tempted to start looking online for more information on those last days, when someone posted a link a few weeks ago on this forum. But I stopped doing that because it made me feel like a stalker and in the end it's none of my business. It's all gossip basically... . So I decided to believe Reg Traviss for the moment, and if there would be "another side to the story" then it will probably come out within a few years anyway...

#28 Amyfan

Amyfan

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:17 PM

I was also having my thoughts about Reg in the beginning (I guess because I didn't want that she gets hurted) but since the dream I had a few weeks ago I know 100 procent that he was good for her and that she was soo happy with him. The feeling that was in the dream was so peaceful and so much rest). But we never know what happend the days before Amy's death and its also not our business. I believe that the intensions from everybody around Amy where good.

And about Amy not looking happy at all I also think that when I look at some pictures but someone can be not happy for so much reasons. Health or emotional. I can sometimes sit in a room full with people around me but still feel me lonely without a real reason... I just want to say how much people can be around you or tell you they love you, it can still feel lonely and no one else can do something about that feeling then the person self. (sorry for the bad english i hope its understandable what I'm saying)

Ahh and about that psychic. I believe in this things but to me this sounds not true. Because if i was a psychic I would never search contact out myself to a celeb or a person that died and that I don't know. And i know alot famous psychics who also never do so things. Then if something like that would really have happend I would contact the family to tell it them and not the newspapers. This all makes me think its not true

#29 Juan19

Juan19

RIP AmyWinehouse. We miss you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 05:39 PM

Birdieva, you do make a point by saying that! with the text and all, who knows, it can be true or not. For right now its all speculation! Like AMYstery said, maybe in a few years or so, if something else did happen, there might be another story that the media will publish.

But for now lets leave that at that and just pray and hope that Amy found the peace she couldnt find here, and cherish all the things she left us.

#30 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:44 PM

I just read all your comments, interesting. I thank the people who said cool things. The others, ...your entitled to your opinion, however...woow is all I can say.

People say things they have no idea about, and put it out there like they are experts on other peoples lives. amazing

I AM the one they wrote the article about, and let me set you straight about a few things...

1) A reporter contacted ME..

2) I did not even know the story broke I found out by people googling me.

3) I have helped heal alot of famillies with I gift I came to find out I had the hard way..growing up in 7 foster homes. I don't know how I do what I do, but apparently I am able to through a gift.

4) So please people before you go around saying really stupid things and hurtings people's feelings with such ignorant statements..think twice ..seriously.

Now that said, you can ask me whatever you want. I read all your comments and that's why I registered. I have kept quiet for years because of how sadly viscious people can be. To the conscious people..props to you :))

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users