#61 keiweisoup

keiweisoup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:15 PM

http://www.monstersa...h-Amy-Winehouse

what do you guys think?

I LOVE IT I DONT CARE IF THIS IS BULL I LOVE THE FACT THAT IF SHE TRULY DID MAKE CONTACT WITH MY BABY SHE SAID SHE IS AT PEACE NOW AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU XXX

#62 OinkaOinka

OinkaOinka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 02:18 PM

http://www.monstersa...h-Amy-Winehouse

what do you guys think?

shit, this just gave me tears :( idk if its true of course but I bet we all think about whats after we die and it sounds like smth I could imagine happening to Amy..her grandma was said to be very spiritual too. sounds like she didn't meet her grandma at that point yet, so maybe she was just in the purgatory and her grandma in heaven. Anyways, I'm glad she's at peace now and happy, I just miss her, but listening to her songs makes it feel like she's still here singing right in my room <3 :'')

#63 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 01:11 PM

"Amy Winehouse has spoken from beyond the grave, according to a celebrity psychic – who claims to work with some of Tinseltown’s biggest names.

New Yorker Kimberly Padula’s claims come as a coroner determined that the tragic star drank herself to death.

Padula, who says that she is on the payroll of some of Hollywood’s most influential people, claims that she contacted Winehouse in September, two months after the Rehab singer died at the age of 27.

Talking about “going into” Winehouse’s body, she says: “I got her suffocating. I got her not breathing. There was [alcohol], for sure. I don’t get foul play, though.”

Padula also shockingly claims the London-born star blames herself for her demise, saying that she had a “death wish” and that, although she didn’t kill herself, she had considered suicide at times.

“She’s saying it’s her own fault [that she died],” the 37-year-old says. “She’s not blaming anybody. She’s saying she wasn’t strong enough…

“Her poor little heart couldn’t take it anymore. Her body was so f***** up, weak, deficient, not healthy at all. Anaemic. Not eating. Super-weak. Emaciated.

“It wasn’t fun how she died. It happened quickly, though. It wasn’t a long thing… She just stopped breathing.”

Padula says that she could see Winehouse’s face, as she allegedly communicated with the dead star and that – despite her short life – she is at peace and she suspects that her grandmother “helped her over”.
“Relieved is what I’m hearing,” she says when asked if Winehouse is happy. “She’s happy that her family’s taken care of now.”

Who among us doesn't know this BS already?  Has anyone ever heard of a psychic telling someone that your loved one is miserable and unhappy in the afterlife?  No, because they know what you want to hear.  They are bullshit artist and can read you like a book.  The thirty mile zone, LA, is full of people that are detached from reality and have money to burn.  You can make a good living off people like that.  Call a top LA psychic and see how much they charge?

People are welcome to buy into this but I don't.

Take it from an ex-psychic.  http://www.alternet....-complete-fraud

• dykehaze likes this

#64 Jmoney

Jmoney

Mr. Magic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 01:57 AM

I doubt it. Simple tricks to fools the masses. Amy is resting in peace, talking to no one. Being in to Magic/Mentalism I've studied some Cold Reading, its a great art form. But to take advantage of the grieving is wrong. These so called Psychics make me sick. She's definitely a bullshitter.
  • pearljo, dykehaze and amywinehousequeen like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users