85 replies to this topic

#16 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

One I wish I never played...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:58 PM

I have just followed the only twitter account I could find under his name, I hope he accepts me. I never knew he had a twitter lol :D

He accepted me there some time. Can you send me the link, I want to see if we have the same.

I fall in love everyday !
Not with people, but with situations...

Posted Image

#17 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:00 PM

I don't think Blake has twitter. Best thing would be Mama somehow checking if the e-mail is legit his and letting us know. Don't remember one message causing such a stir here before, haha!

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#18 Katausa

Katausa

♥ Kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:04 PM

He accepted me there some time. Can you send me the link, I want to see if we have the same.

I found this one: https://twitter.com/BlakeFielder

" If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl. " - Amy

#19 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:05 PM

I don't think Blake has twitter. Best thing would be Mama somehow checking if the e-mail is legit his and letting us know. Don't remember one message causing such a stir here before, haha!

I was just thinking the same thing... i can almost feel the excitement! haha!
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#20 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:06 PM

I found this one: https://twitter.com/BlakeFielder

Oh, sorry! Didn't know about that, probably because it is private.

#21 Katausa

Katausa

♥ Kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:11 PM

Oh, sorry! Didn't know about that, probably because it is private.

The thing is, we can't really tell if it's his twitter really :s
It'd be best if Mama could check it out for us.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

I am excited too now lol XD

" If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl. " - Amy

#22 Keight

Keight

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:20 PM

I believe that it is Blake's actual Twitter, because i thinkkk i remember someone from this forum (or the old official Amy forum) was accepted by him

EDIT: (-;

Edited by Keight, 30 April 2012 - 03:32 PM.
;//

#23 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:27 PM

The thing is, we can't really tell if it's his twitter really :s
It'd be best if Mama could check it out for us.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

I am excited too now lol XD

that is his twitter.

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

I believe that it is Blake's actual Twitter, because i thinkkk i remember someone from this forum (or the old official Amy forum) posted some private pictures which he had uploaded to his twitter, which were then deleted by the admin of the forum because they were private pictures owned by Blake and taken without permission

maybe you should delete this because if it is him this isnt going to entice him back any time soon!

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

it is Blake - he replied on the other topic regarding him and amy coming on here.

#24 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:29 PM

Well, putting an avatar might be a sign he'll be taking his forum account seriously :D
On another note, would love to hear Amy's version of this song if it has indeed been recorded. What you waiting for, Island? I don't understand why it was replaced with Monkey Man in the first place.

#25 Keight

Keight

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:33 PM

Well, putting an avatar might be a sign he'll be taking his forum account seriously :D
On another note, would love to hear Amy's version of this song if it has indeed been recorded. What you waiting for, Island? I don't understand why it was replaced with Monkey Man in the first place.

Maybe it's one of the illusive unreleased songs which Mitch recently hinted towards a couple days ago (-;

#26 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:35 PM

Maybe it's one of the illusive unreleased songs which Mitch recently hinted towards a couple days ago (-;

Oh I wish! I was reading some old articles today, among others Amy's most recent Q interview (2009 or 2010, I'm not sure) and from what she said, Our Souls Ain't Sole and Gutter were also a done deal. Just guessing... because no one ever says anything :/

#27 Keight

Keight

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:38 PM

Oh I wish! I was reading some old articles today, among others Amy's most recent Q interview (2009 or 2010, I'm not sure) and from what she said, Our Souls Ain't Sole and Gutter were also a done deal. Just guessing... because no one ever says anything :/

Yes! I wouldn't be surprised actually, since on her twitter she tweets the presumed chorus to Our Souls Ain't Sole, as far back as 2009. Also, she tweeted Salaam Remi saying something like 'we have gutter'.. and I'm sure she tweeted ?uestlove saying something like 'if you wanna hear the songs im bringing out you gotta get at me'... so It's looking positive :-)

#28 what'sinsideher

what'sinsideher

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:44 PM

It's so exciting to see that there could be more music to come! If she wasn't happy with the songs, it would be sad if they were released but she sounded excited about those didn't she? I don't mind if we only ever get one or two more from her, I'll cling on to any little bit!

Edited by what'sinsideher, 30 April 2012 - 03:56 PM.

"Anyone who sings a tune so sweet is passin' by..."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#29 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:49 PM

It's so exciting to see that there could be more music to come! If she wasn't happy with the songs, it would be sad if they were released but she sounds excited about those doesn't she? I don't mind if we only ever get one or two more from her, I'll cling on to any little bit!

Yes... From what we know, there is definitely new material, will just have to wait and see the relase date. Hopefully, it won't be years :(

#30 Keight

Keight

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:50 PM

Yes... From what we know, there is definitely new material, will just have to wait and see the relase date. Hopefully, it won't be years :(

I have a feeling with Mitch hinting about the music recently.. it leaves the 23rd of July open for a possible announcement?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users