#137 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:54 AM

He was woken from his coma on wednesday, but still in a critical condition according to the Daily Mail. Here's the article:

Sometimes I wish my son had died like Amy. At least his torment would be over: As Amy Winehouse’s ex-husband wakes from a coma after a near fatal drugs binge, his mother makes a heartbreaking admission

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz23tUIACyl

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#138 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:56 AM

any news on how Blake is doing?

In Dutch newspaper i read Blake was out of coma a short time , spoken to his Mother . But there is no positive medical news for so far .

#139 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:59 AM

Waking from an induced coma isn't necessarily a good thing. Information on this seems patchy. Wonder if Mitch knows more? I'm sure time will tell.... Amazed the press aren't enjoying this opportunity for open season, to be honest.

#140 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:01 AM

He was woken from his coma on wednesday, but still in a critical condition according to the Daily Mail. Here's the article:

Sometimes I wish my son had died like Amy. At least his torment would be over: As Amy Winehouse’s ex-husband wakes from a coma after a near fatal drugs binge, his mother makes a heartbreaking admission

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz23tUIACyl

That's the news i mentionned Cecilia , i found it on the link . You where a second before me to place it .

#141 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:20 AM

I'm quite saddened by that article. I know it's from Georgette, who has always jumped at the opportunity to sell her stories and make up lies to make her and Blake look better, but I can't help but feel that there are elements of truth.
What comes out of that story is how that man has an incredible sadness which no amount of new life with Sarah Aspin and having a child can fill. I can't help but feel that he still loves Amy. And that she still loved him before her death.
Or maybe it wasn't love and just another manifestation of their respective addictions, but it's still such a great shame.

#142 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:27 PM

I have a lot of compassion for this situation, especially after reading that article. So sad.

#143 LucyGoose

LucyGoose

Think love and wear a smile...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 02:41 PM

Georgette is trying too hard here....sorry, she is still a self serving person. Maybe if she had been this reasonable years ago, and accepted how serious her son's drug issues were, maybe the situation could have been better.

#144 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 02:49 PM

Georgette is trying too hard here....sorry, she is still a self serving person. Maybe if she had been this reasonable years ago, and accepted how serious her son's drug issues were, maybe the situation could have been better.

I feel the same about Amy's alcoholism though. Early on it was accepted as a way to deal with a bad situation when really that's a huge warning sign... no one took it seriously. Even in later years her mom said something like "Amy needs to drink less"... no, she needs to not drink at all because she has a problem. But this is part of educating people about addiction, as I'm sure is the case for Georgette as well.

#145 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:00 PM

at this point i am going to drop pointing the finger at georgette b/c this is the FIRST time that i have heard her speak with some sense. i am sure sure mitch has to agree. her feet are on the ground now. a little late? yes, but no one wants to agree one day that "oh yeah my son is a heroin addict", especially when amy and blake were so young, sometimes denial takes a whole lifetime. but i am somewhat relieved that at least, now, she is awake and aware of blakes situation,,,,my heart aches that his health is in such precarious state. maybe it's not too late, maybe he can still make it out of the hospital and LIVE. i pray that he does because nobody deserves to grow up without a father. the cards that blake was dealt in his life were to be amy's husband, for better or worse. i am normally of the opinion that people need to stop being so selfish and self-loathing and stop all the self-pity in order to get healthy. do stuff for others. tend to your kids, neighbors, gardens, spouses, animals, go to the beach and just be grateful that you can see the sun. but blake (particularly this one human being on this earth), was amys other half, and i cannot even begin to imagine/measure the amounts of love, sadness, guilt, regrets, loneliness, happiness, not to mention the amounts of physical things that amy left behind that he has to deal with in his heart and mind. i wish him the best, and i trust that destiny will unfold exactly how it's supposed to...... please pray for blake.

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#146 amyisthebest

amyisthebest

his message was brutal,the delivery was kind

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:43 PM

[MENTION=2407]Birdieava[/MENTION] , what you wrote down here is so true, kind and right to the point, that I've got tears in my eyes! That is exactly the way I feel it, but you can put it so nice into words, thank you very much!!! You're the best! bless you, x

#147 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:55 PM

After what I read in the book,all those stuff she published to the press,I dont know what to think about her :s

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#148 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:01 PM

@Birdieava , what you wrote down here is so true, kind and right to the point, that I've got tears in my eyes! That is exactly the way I feel it, but you can put it so nice into words, thank you very much!!! You're the best! bless you, x

[MENTION=2250]amyisthebest[/MENTION] thank you :heart:
god bless x0x0

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#149 AnnaAnna

AnnaAnna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:50 PM

Poor guy. And remember, Amy was an addict too. And even Mitch said, that Amys drug use was her own choice. And remember too, Blakes family had - and still has - to live with a beloved member of the family on the doorway to death.
I don't know any of these people and remember: each coin has its two sides.
All the best for him.

#150 keiweisoup

keiweisoup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:57 PM

I can't help but feel that he still loves Amy. And that she still loved him before her death.
Or maybe it wasn't love and just another manifestation of their respective addictions, but it's still such a great shame.

She did still love him up until the very moment she stopped breathing. Her love for that man was true, true, deep, dangerous love.

I just wish that he would have loved her the same and given her a family. She would still be here.

Sorry, not sorry. That's the truth.

I wish him recovery tho. Because it would break Amy's heart if he died.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users