213 replies to this topic

#151 JackofHearts

JackofHearts

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:23 AM

but blake (particularly this one human being on this earth), was amys other half, and i cannot even begin to imagine/measure the amounts of love, sadness, guilt, regrets, loneliness, happiness, not to mention the amounts of physical things that amy left behind that he has to deal with in his heart and mind. i wish him the best, and i trust that destiny will unfold exactly how it's supposed to...... please pray for blake.

Just imagine.. everyday when he looks in the mirror and sees his tattoos he thinks of Amy. Even if he wanted to forget he couldn't.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#152 Katausa

Katausa

♥ Kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:28 AM

I miss Amy every day and I never even met her. Just saying.

" If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl. " - Amy

#153 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:21 PM

I refuse to say I miss her anymore because she will be in my life as she was before. I didn't get to have lunch dates with her or go shopping with her, etc... or did I? Remember when Amy wanted tuna salad and had to stop at the store to get tuna & mayo or how about the hundreds of other shopping trips she (we) went on? UGH! I miss you Amy... I really do. It all makes sense now. No more pics of you eating your gummy worms or picking out the perfect nail polish color... this SUCKS. I wish the paparazzi didn't exist so I didn't feel like I knew her every step of the way. Why'd she have to be so normal yet so special with that freaking beehive and eyeliner?

But I can't know what it was like to feel her love... her hugs, her kisses, the brightness of her eyes right in front of you, and that laugh/cackle throughout the day. And that's really what we're missing... everyone who knew her is so damn lucky.

P.S. Blake should want to live for her... create the family she wanted and be the father she saw in him, and maybe in some way she can experience it all too.

Edited by allisost, 19 August 2012 - 02:31 PM.

#154 LRock10288

LRock10288

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:41 PM

[MENTION=2636]allisost[/MENTION] Very well said!

#155 keiweisoup

keiweisoup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 12:15 AM

at this point i am going to drop pointing the finger at georgette b/c this is the FIRST time that i have heard her speak with some sense. i am sure sure mitch has to agree. her feet are on the ground now. a little late? yes, but no one wants to agree one day that "oh yeah my son is a heroin addict", especially when amy and blake were so young, sometimes denial takes a whole lifetime. but i am somewhat relieved that at least, now, she is awake and aware of blakes situation,,,,my heart aches that his health is in such precarious state. maybe it's not too late, maybe he can still make it out of the hospital and LIVE. i pray that he does because nobody deserves to grow up without a father. the cards that blake was dealt in his life were to be amy's husband, for better or worse. i am normally of the opinion that people need to stop being so selfish and self-loathing and stop all the self-pity in order to get healthy. do stuff for others. tend to your kids, neighbors, gardens, spouses, animals, go to the beach and just be grateful that you can see the sun. but blake (particularly this one human being on this earth), was amys other half, and i cannot even begin to imagine/measure the amounts of love, sadness, guilt, regrets, loneliness, happiness, not to mention the amounts of physical things that amy left behind that he has to deal with in his heart and mind. i wish him the best, and i trust that destiny will unfold exactly how it's supposed to...... please pray for blake.

Too true! Couldn't have said any of this better myself!! xx

#156 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

One I wish I never played...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:07 PM

I don't know what to think of this situation. When I learned that Blake was in a coma, I wanted at any price that he wakes up knowing full well that the chances for things to go better after, are minimal. Then I thought, if he dies it would be awful for his son and his mother but then I thought, would not it be better? After all, Blake has a tortured soul (just like Amy) and I don't think this is something recoverable at this stage.

And now that he's awake but still in critical condition, I have no idea what to think. On one hand, I'm glad that the drug has not killed a young man again, but on the other ... I can not help but feel sorry for him. I'm not a person who thinks that death is generally an easy solution that is better. I'm one of those who believe that fighting to the end is important.

But Amy and Blake's story makes me doubt this theory, in some cases. The fact is that Amy and Blake have spent their lives fighting. Fight against the judgment of others, against catastrophic events (prison, paparazzi, arrests) against drugs and alcohol. They divorced, they tried to rebuild their lives and yet, nothing could save them.

I think Amy's death was a relief. Of course, it's tragic and sad, but Amy did not have the strength to continue, in my opinion. It is also a relief for the family. Mitch feared the bad new every time the phone rang, Janis who didn't know what to do, her colleagues knew that Amy's career was fragile. Even though I don't doubt their pain, I think that in a certain way, Amy's family can finally live without fear, anxiety, anger, stress and helplessness and sadly, it is less weight on their shoulders.

That is why I wonder if the wake up of Blake's a good thing. The drug has already taken its toll on his body, on his family relationships and his mind ... except healing and death, he is left with nothing more as a final alternative. Unfortunately, I don't think healing is a logical end to Blake. So it's almost as if life had stretched the time for Blake, to soon return to the same point.

Blake deserves peace. Georgette deserves to live without this weight on her shoulders. His son deserves to live his life without worrying about the health of his father. (Because alive or dead, Blake will never be the father that Jack needs) So ... is this a good thing he woke up ...??

Logically, I suppose so. Morally ... I wanted for him more than this life he will soon get back.

I fall in love everyday !
Not with people, but with situations...

Posted Image

#157 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:44 PM

Here's an article on Blake's behaviour from April 2011 before his son was born:

http://www.thesun.co...-scrounger.html

Quite shocking (if it's true).
"I trust my instincts, and that’s what has got me where I am, y’know?" (Amy)

#158 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:29 PM

he's a junkie, an addict, so I think that article is the truth. I mean this is someone who has hardly ever been sober his adult life, who steals to fund his addiction, probably manipulated Amy to pay for his drug habit when they were together. You can't get much lower. He really needs to sort his shit out, he's hurt too many people...

#159 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:46 PM

Here's an article on Blake's behaviour from April 2011 before his son was born:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...scrounger.html

Quite shocking (if it's true).

What do you find sjocking ? That Georgette used these words to talk about her own son or the fact that Sarah and Blake were taking heroin while she was pregnant? Maybe both?

I think Georgette was exhausted. She has done (or feel that she have done) everything she could to help Blake and when each of maneuvers to help someone who obviously doesn't want any help, fails, frustration builds until it's too much. Again, these are normal thoughts of mother in a situation so complicated but to tell journalists is not the best thing to do. It's a pleasure for this woman, apparently.

Blake taking drugs during the pregnancy of his girlfriend is unacceptable (especially that SHE does so) but again, this is not a surprise. This is what addicts do. I'm not particularly shocked , simply because I suspected it already.

In general, drug users shouldn't have children. And I don't say this against Blake. I believe that even in the case of Amy, having a baby would have been a big risk and play with the life of someone else. Even if she was clean, it's a disease too powerful and a fragile condition because of high risk of relapse.

In summary, what Georgette said is quite understandable if we gets into the skin of an exhausted mother. But I would like to say one thing to her ... think if you want to, talk to your friends if you want to but in front of the cameras, shut up lady!

Posted Image

#160 socubos

socubos

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:19 PM

[h=3]I dont feel sorry for him:

CALLOUS Blake Fielder-Civil charged Amy Winehouse £150 to KISS her, The Sun can reveal.[/h] The heartless addict — who is currently in jail — milked the tragic singer’s obsession with him to get cash to buy crack cocaine and heroin, a pal says.
The source said Blake boasted that Amy was “totally in love” with him, adding: “He’d charge her £150 just to kiss him and get near him. They’d be sitting, having a couple of drinks and she’d be trying to snuggle up to him. She’d say, ‘Give me a kiss, sailor.
“He’d go, ‘F*** off, Give me some money then’ — and she’d go, ‘Blake, Blake’. He liked her but he didn’t love her.
“She’d pay for him to get cabs to wherever she was. She’d pay £150 for a cab.
“This was the pattern throughout their relationship.”
Amy — who died in July aged 27 — wed Blake in 2007. They divorced two years later.
Blake, 29 — serving 32 months for burglary and a firearms offence — described Amy as a “f****** bitch s***bag” to his friend after her death.
He whinged that Amy “humiliated” him by never turning up for jail visits. And he was angry that he did not receive the house and car he claims he was promised in their divorce settlement.

The source, who reckons Amy may have given Blake, £250,000, said: “He gets stick in jail because he is Amy’s ex.
mpu
“He is in a dark place, feeling sorry for himself.
“He talked about how much he did for her, buying a dozen bouquets on their first anniversary — one for each month they’d been married. He is trying to justify his behaviour.
“He’s trying to persuade himself he was a good husband.”

REV Malcolm Guite is playing Amy’s music at special services for troubled GOTHS at his church in Cambridge.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co...l#ixzz24IvloeTf

#161 LRock10288

LRock10288

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:11 PM

I dont feel sorry for him:

CALLOUS Blake Fielder-Civil charged Amy Winehouse £150 to KISS her, The Sun can reveal.

The heartless addict — who is currently in jail — milked the tragic singer’s obsession with him to get cash to buy crack cocaine and heroin, a pal says.
The source said Blake boasted that Amy was “totally in love” with him, adding: “He’d charge her £150 just to kiss him and get near him. They’d be sitting, having a couple of drinks and she’d be trying to snuggle up to him. She’d say, ‘Give me a kiss, sailor.
“He’d go, ‘F*** off, Give me some money then’ — and she’d go, ‘Blake, Blake’. He liked her but he didn’t love her.
“She’d pay for him to get cabs to wherever she was. She’d pay £150 for a cab.
“This was the pattern throughout their relationship.”
Amy — who died in July aged 27 — wed Blake in 2007. They divorced two years later.
Blake, 29 — serving 32 months for burglary and a firearms offence — described Amy as a “f****** bitch s***bag” to his friend after her death.
He whinged that Amy “humiliated” him by never turning up for jail visits. And he was angry that he did not receive the house and car he claims he was promised in their divorce settlement.

The source, who reckons Amy may have given Blake, £250,000, said: “He gets stick in jail because he is Amy’s ex.
mpu
“He is in a dark place, feeling sorry for himself.
“He talked about how much he did for her, buying a dozen bouquets on their first anniversary — one for each month they’d been married. He is trying to justify his behaviour.
“He’s trying to persuade himself he was a good husband.”

REV Malcolm Guite is playing Amy’s music at special services for troubled GOTHS at his church in Cambridge.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co...l#ixzz24IvloeTf

I read that story a few months ago. I'm pretty indifferent to Blake in general, but I think that this story has more bullshit in it than a Cow farm. Must've been a slow news day for the tabloids.

#162 Cariena

Cariena

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 12:11 AM

I'll never be able to sympathize with him.

#163 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:35 AM

CALLOUS Blake Fielder-Civil charged Amy Winehouse £150 to KISS her, The Sun can reveal.

Oh please! Where is your sense of criticism? If you really believe this kind of article then I guess you also believe everything the press says negative about Amy right? Because otherwise it would not be logical. There are tons of videos and photos in which Blake was the first to claim a kiss. Don't believe everything you read.

I dont feel sorry for him:

I'll never be able to sympathize with him.

About that, sorry but these are comments that demonstrate your closed mind. Most Anti-Blake here wished him the best because this man is fighting for his life. How not to be a little sorry? It's called being in bad faith. It's a bit insensitive as reaction. We're talking about a human life. A tortured soul. Consideration should be given to broaden your horizons a bit ...
  • inwinoveritas likes this

Posted Image

#164 socubos

socubos

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:19 AM

Oh please! Where is your sense of criticism? If you really believe this kind of article then I guess you also believe everything the press says negative about Amy right? Because otherwise it would not be logical. There are tons of videos and photos in which Blake was the first to claim a kiss. Don't believe everything you read.

About that, sorry but these are comments that demonstrate your closed mind. Most Anti-Blake here wished him the best because this man is fighting for his life. How not to be a little sorry? It's called being in bad faith. It's a bit insensitive as reaction. We're talking about a human life. A tortured soul. Consideration should be given to broaden your horizons a bit ...

Ok we get into personal conversation. Did someone FORCED Blake to do drugs??? or Amy? Everybody make their own choices, and they decide to screw their lives as they want. Amy was manipulated and led to the end from her broken heart and nobody ever helped her, and after her death, everybody was WHAT IF. But the one responsible for her death is AMY! Do i miss her. SO MUCH. U have NO IDEA HOW MUCH! There is no day i don't play her music, and think about her. DO i feel sorry??? NO... she had so much choices, a bright future, career, fame, beauty, talent, money, and she decided to blow this. My favorite singer Whitney too. They were old and grow enough to make their own choices. But they made the wrong ones, and they had the chance to stop this.
I defensed them, but at some point, i realized that the one responsible for every mistake of ours is ourselves... I curse the days they died... such a loss!

Same with Blake. he alone allowed that. if he has little more brain he wouldnt be at this situation. For God's sake u have a child... Do you read what his mother say?? They were doing drugs while his wife was pregnant... hello, someone there????
The will come with the wiser choices. Once i was into drugs, not completely, but i was about to fall in the bottom. But at some point in my life, i realized that i was going to lose everything i have and just said "Slavi, stop... what are u doing??? U have job, career, beautiful partner, so, call the rehab and do whatever its required to do"... and i did...
Blake should start job, and start live like normal person, if he had a job things could be lil different. but he is lazy, living on taxpayers backs, and waiting for miracles... NO, my friend. The one who can do miracle is yourself...
Why should i feel sorry? Because he had choice to change his life but he did nothing??? Blake is lucky, compared to others...
there is THOUSANDS of people, fighting for their lives, cancers, hungry kids in 3nd world, crashes, accidents, diseases, HIV, disabilities, and thats NOT a choices, but something they have to accept.... thats the real people who i feel sorry and pray for...

I put an period. Its my opinion. I wish Blake a full recovery and make it thru. But i also wish him little more brain to grow, because its not easy to be stupid and addict....
And grow wiser from his own experiences.

#165 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:40 AM

@socubos A lot of this conversation has to do with educating ourselves about addiction (this goes for users and non-users) and not judging users based on what the drugs did to them or what kind of situation it turned into because of the drugs. Also consider the psychological pain people have as the reason they start using... people don't always make good decisions but it doesn't make them less worthy of compassion because in some way we have all made bad decisions in our life. I feel bad for people who have such a hole to fill that they'll resort to doing something that will completely destroy their life... to me that is very sad. Drug addiction is sad because it is self-induced. It's horrible and being compassionate doesn't excuse their behavior and writing them off as a terrible person doesn't help them or society deal with the issue.

"...a bright future, career, fame, beauty, talent, money, and she decided to blow this."

If only that was enough...

Edited by allisost, 23 August 2012 - 03:55 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users