213 replies to this topic

#181 York

York

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:00 PM

socubos fully agree with your point of view, Blake himself to blame, everyone is given the nature of the right to choose! he made his choice! Dog dog's death! I hope it will be a long time to suffer. He is not a man but an animal, and his mother a whore, and son Blake will grow in the same bastard as his father, because your society is sick! Look after family values​​, drug addiction, alcoholism, racket are the norm! your society has long degenerated. And I'm not like I can understand why you need to feel sorry for this protozoan? that he a saint? many accolades for him.
Want to remove me from this forum, that is my view and I'm not going to pretend that I was sorry for him, I do not navizhu and it is disgusting to me, and I say it openly.

Edited by York, 26 August 2012 - 01:10 PM.

#182 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:50 PM

What a shame... you choose to try drugs, you choose to drink alcohol.. you don't choose to be an addict. And everyone here is *definitely* saying what a great person he is, yep. No one is denying the responsibility of the addict for his behavior. Another choice people can make is to educate themselves, instead of spewing their prejudices which "society" is better without.

#183 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

One I wish I never played...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:48 PM

socubos fully agree with your point of view, Blake himself to blame, everyone is given the nature of the right to choose! he made his choice! Dog dog's death! I hope it will be a long time to suffer. He is not a man but an animal, and his mother a whore, and son Blake will grow in the same bastard as his father, because your society is sick! Look after family values​​, drug addiction, alcoholism, racket are the norm! your society has long degenerated. And I'm not like I can understand why you need to feel sorry for this protozoan? that he a saint? many accolades for him.
Want to remove me from this forum, that is my view and I'm not going to pretend that I was sorry for him, I do not navizhu and it is disgusting to me, and I say it openly.

First of all, you should maybe read the forum rules. Insult the relatives of Amy Winehouse is prohibited. Everyone is entitled to his opinion of course, but your message lacks class at all levels.

You wish him a painful death, treat him of animal, treat his mother a whore ... (something is wrong with you ?) these are not opinions. It's nastiness and therefore, you are probably very bad at judging Blake, his family and a disease that you seem to ignore everything. If I believe your words on addicts, you must necessarily thinking the same way about Amy isn't it? So ... I seriously wonder what you're doing here.

Most people on this forum have an open mind but it doesn't seem to be your case, obviously. What @socubos have writing on the subject, this is an opinion. His/her texts are respectful despite what he/she thinks of Blake and you should follow his/her exemple. Nobody is asking you to feel sorry for Blake or pretend that you are. However, there is a way to say things without denigrating another human being.

Blake went through all kinds of hardships in the past. He made ​​mistakes. It never happens to you? Nobody here says he is a saint and should be forgiven blindly under the pretext that he is suffering from an illness. But some people still trying to understand. Blake himself accepts its share of responsibility regarding Amy, jail and addiction. The fact that he assumes proves to me that he's still a man who kept his dignity.

I wonder for who I should be sorry, in the end. For Blake who must fight against itself to survive or for you because you clearly have no compassion...not to say, respect !!
  • inwinoveritas likes this

I fall in love everyday !
Not with people, but with situations...

Posted Image

#184 zAMYz

zAMYz

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 08:17 PM

any news with blake ?

#185 LaPeep

LaPeep

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 08:23 PM

Dang!^^
"I don't know her, I never met her, and when I saw that pic, I thought, 'That's me!' But then I found out, no, it's Amy........Ronnie Spector of the Ronettes

#186 zAMYz

zAMYz

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:00 AM

Dang!^^

? sorry, I dont get it.

#187 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:51 AM

You can blame Blake for a lot of things but I don't for being a drug addict. Isn't that what Amy was? Amy reached her rock botoom and made the decision to quit drugs, Blake hasn't yet. I don't think anyone sets out when they try drugs to become an addict
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#188 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:32 PM

What do you find sjocking ? That Georgette used these words to talk about her own son or the fact that Sarah and Blake were taking heroin while she was pregnant? Maybe both?

I just didin't know that Sarah was still taking drugs when pregnant.

And here's the collection of Sarah quotes on her relatioship with Blake:
http://www.anorak.co...-marriage.html/

I didn’t want to get involved with him at first. His wife was Amy Winehouse and I could never live up to that.

He said he’d found his soulmate, that he loved me, as if he had known me forever. It felt old fashioned and romantic.
(didn't he use to give the same lines to Amy?)

And I have one more question: has Sarah already two kids with another man or am I wrong? I'm sure I read it somewhere once or two... And if so, where are they now?

Edited by ancre, 28 August 2012 - 12:19 PM.

"I trust my instincts, and that’s what has got me where I am, y’know?" (Amy)

#189 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

One I wish I never played...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:12 PM

I feel that Sarah always needs to be reassured when it comes to Blake. She constantly selling their relationship perhaps to convince herself that she is the woman of his life. She talks about their sex life as if it was the proof that she is loved by Blake. Please. Blake is a man. Sex is sex.

Then wedding and baby. I don't believe that for Blake, marriage is something sacred. I think this is a way to prove that we are close to someone but he doesn't see this as an eternal promise. Same thing for the baby. How many times he and Amy tried to start a family?

Anyway, all this to say that I'm a little sorry for this woman. (Even if...I don't like her) She will always be in the shadow of Amy. Even recently with the story of text messages.

I fall in love everyday !
Not with people, but with situations...

Posted Image

#190 Barbiedyke

Barbiedyke

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:22 PM

You can blame Blake for a lot of things but I don't for being a drug addict. Isn't that what Amy was? Amy reached her rock botoom and made the decision to quit drugs, Blake hasn't yet. I don't think anyone sets out when they try drugs to become an addict

I quite agree With this post.

#191 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:19 PM

I feel that Sarah always needs to be reassured when it comes to Blake. She constantly selling their relationship perhaps to convince herself that she is the woman of his life. She talks about their sex life as if it was the proof that she is loved by Blake. Please. Blake is a man. Sex is sex.

Then wedding and baby. I don't believe that for Blake, marriage is something sacred. I think this is a way to prove that we are close to someone but he doesn't see this as an eternal promise. Same thing for the baby. How many times he and Amy tried to start a family?

Anyway, all this to say that I'm a little sorry for this woman. (Even if...I don't like her) She will always be in the shadow of Amy. Even recently with the story of text messages.

You took the words out of my mouth.
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#192 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:25 PM

I
He said he’d found his soulmate, that he loved me, as if he had known me forever. It felt old fashioned and romantic.
(hasn't he used to give the same lines to Amy?)

I feel like people who manipulate use the same mind games. The romantic aspect is how they draw people in and exert their control. Women seem to fall victim to this because of our already romanticized idea of love and I feel like men (sorry for generalizing) don't love how women love. They are very much driven by their you know what and will call it love.

#193 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:00 PM

Latest about Blake... seems he is on the 'road to recovery' and is gonna be a Daddy again. He seems to have more lives than a cat that man.

http://www.dailymail...cond-child.html
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#194 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:08 PM

oh my god, the drama! Their lives are just full of ups and down and surprises! What's next, they have a girl and call her Amy or Jade?

#195 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:11 PM

Good God... I'm glad Amy isn't here to see this.
If anyone has a girl I hope it's me so I can name her Jade... hahah ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users