• Please log in to reply
242 replies to this topic

#181 wrougs

wrougs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:23 PM

The thread sidetracked... people make side comments, it happens. My dislike for the cover has nothing to do with my dislike for Beyonce because she actually has some songs I like. And her expressions when she performs are ugly.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

Goddamn. I didn't say you attacked anyone but I don't think you would think it's wrong if you did because you can say whatever you want.

Well but I did attack people, didn't I? And you did suggest me that I should just give my opinions without telling the truth about how pointless some opinions here were. Thanks for the suggestion and the reply. But according to the dictionary, pointless (adj) means opinion(s) that has no points and bears no significance to the actual thing. Side comments happen, true, STILL if one uses side comments or opinions to validate your opinions of this version sucks, for me = POINTLESS.
I observe, I don't chase

"I hate nice idiots." Amy, I hear you. But I hate rude idiots even more.

That's me when I sing a song:

#182 Eva

Eva

Banned Bitch!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:24 PM

this argument is pointless lol

"sometimes I go about in pity for myself,
and all the while a great wind is bearing me across the sky...
"

I wanna keep you here laying next to me
sharin our love between the sheets

起死回生

#183 wrougs

wrougs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:27 PM

Who's not calm here? Please inform me so I'd bring my bat for self-protection.
C'mon, we're just discussing, nobody is hurt unless you have a weak soul.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

this argument is pointless lol

Elaborate. Which one? With pretty please.
I observe, I don't chase

#184 Eva

Eva

Banned Bitch!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:28 PM

Who's not calm here? Please inform me so I'd bring my bat for self-protection.
C'mon, we're just discussing, nobody is hurt unless you have a weak soul.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------[COLOR=Silver]

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Elaborate. Which one? With pretty please.

the one you're latching on to with all ur might for some reason

"

起死回生

#185 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:30 PM

Time for lunch yess!

And you're very welcome for responding to your comments, I wish I never had.

#186 wrougs

wrougs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:35 PM

Time for lunch yess!

And you're very welcome for responding to your comments, I wish I never had.

NO! Why? It's a fun thing to do. Don't beat yourself up for this!

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

the one you're latching on to with all ur might for some reason

Thanks for the observation. I was trying to demonstrate what pointless means. And thanks! Your reply demonstrated the definition of "Pointless" as well.
I observe, I don't chase

#187 Eva

Eva

Banned Bitch!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:36 PM

"

起死回生

#188 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:38 PM

yea, they are unnecessary because amy has her fair share of terrible pictures as we all do, fortunately none of us here are photographed 24/7

I don't even want to imagine what pics they would get of me...oh hell no.
But Amy was an addict which is what made the criticisms so unfair. Beyonce is self-absorbed and I can't say I have much compassion if they get a bad pic of her, I just don't care.

#189 wrougs

wrougs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:07 PM

So much fun. Calling people psycho for no reasons. Wish Adam had the guts to call them that to their faces.

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Seems like this is not a place for Amy fans with logic or different opinions that are not pointless. I might as well save the energy for cleaning my bathroom instead of having sane, calm, logical discussions with some people who easily labelled others as crazy for no apparent reasons. Very civilised, I must say, and a good trick to pull when you cannot come up with a sound argument to support your point of view. Lesson learnt. Thanks.
I observe, I don't chase

#190 TBR

TBR

I still wonder 'bout the things you do

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:10 PM

I don't understand why people care so much whether other posters do or don't like the cover. It's their opinion, this is a discussion forum; it comes with the territory that there isn't going to be unanimous positivity in regards to it. Yes, some people's reasoning for disliking it wasn't constructive and was based more on Beyoncé/Andre 3000 than the actual artistic merit of the song but there's no point getting riled up about it, you're not gonna change their mind by ranting at them. Not everything in life has to be a debate.

#191 Eva

Eva

Banned Bitch!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:11 PM

my god brutha lol

"

起死回生

#192 wrougs

wrougs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:08 PM

I don't understand why people care so much whether other posters do or don't like the cover. It's their opinion, this is a discussion forum; it comes with the territory that there isn't going to be unanimous positivity in regards to it. Yes, some people's reasoning for disliking it wasn't constructive and was based more on Beyoncé/Andre 3000 than the actual artistic merit of the song but there's no point getting riled up about it, you're not gonna change their mind by ranting at them. Not everything in life has to be a debate.

And I don't understand why you care so much about people caring so much whether other posters like or don't like the cover. It's my opinions that some opinions are unnecessary and pointless. Nobody wants to change people's minds as if you're talking about mind-control. To rant at them or not is absolutely my choice. Not everything in life has to be a debate but if you have some free time and nothing better to do, you might as well do it since there's nothing to lose. So you can voice out your or others' opinions that this version sucks, and I cannot voice out my opinions that you don't really have a point saying Beyonce is ugly, I hate her therefore her version sucks? And who says this is a battle? Like Win or lose? It's just opinion, and I just read yours, and I just said mine.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Just to make my points clearer. I do not expect every single living soul to like this cover, in which I stated quite earlier when I made my points. Your taste (or lack thereof) is completely none of my business. But if you hate it because you think The Great Gatsby suckass, or that Beyonce suckass, or Anybody attempts to sing an Amy song in his or her way = suckass, fine. Go and be illogical as you have been all your life. Peace. And don't get mad when other people call Amy's covers of any songs from any other musicians suckass just because Amy was a junkie.
I observe, I don't chase

#193 TBR

TBR

I still wonder 'bout the things you do

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:48 PM

You can voice your opinion but can do so without coming on here and actively being hostile and attacking other members. There's a reason you're getting the replies you are, because you sound ridiculous. And that's putting it politely.

#194 wrougs

wrougs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:54 PM

You can voice your opinion but can do so without coming on here and actively being hostile and attacking other members. There's a reason you're getting the replies you are, because you sound ridiculous. And that's putting it politely.

I don't think I have breached any of the forum rules. If I did, please let me know, I apologise because I did not intend to.
I love Amy more than any person in the world. And if I'm not mistaken, this forum is called Amy Winehouse Forum, right? Not, "www.woah-you-can't-voice-your-opinions-because-others-might-find-them-offensive-because-you-make-sense-even-though-your comments-weren't-personal-but-logical.com"
I welcome any good, logical feedbacks. But what I don't welcome though, is that one of you, using a Adam Sandler video to call people with different opinions which is me, psycho. Which part of my reply sounded ridiculous? I would like to know. Your reply though, really doesn't say anything except that you think you are politely insulting me, which I don't mind and in fact, I don't think you can. Sorry that was a bit personal, you know, I'm always polite.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

If I'm being ridiculous, that's only because I'm ridiculously good and you don't want to come up with any other positive adjective to put it so you concluded your inability to insult people as me being ridiculous. Come to think of it, isn't that a bit ridiculous? Hell, I'm not even a fan of Beyonce. But I'm loving this post so much that I wanna kiss it.
I observe, I don't chase

#195 Eva

Eva

Banned Bitch!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:03 PM

Posted Image

"

起死回生

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users