• Please log in to reply
242 replies to this topic

#196 wrougs

wrougs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:05 PM

Also, what you implied scares me as it sounds so communist. Don't voice "unpopular" opinions here or you will die like Pythagoras. It's 21 century, you don't do stuff like this any more. I respect opinions but I don't respect stupidity. I sympathise those who don't know what they are talking about and how they reacted when people expose their weakness before their eyes.
I observe, I don't chase

"I hate nice idiots." Amy, I hear you. But I hate rude idiots even more.

That's me when I sing a song:

#197 Eva

Eva

Banned Bitch!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:06 PM

like I said

Posted Image

"sometimes I go about in pity for myself,
and all the while a great wind is bearing me across the sky...
"

I wanna keep you here laying next to me
sharin our love between the sheets

起死回生

#198 wrougs

wrougs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:07 PM

http://apocalypstick...pearing-gif.gif

That really is the best reaction you can have. Hide and dodge. 起死回生? No. In your case is more like, 永不超生.
I observe, I don't chase

#199 Eva

Eva

Banned Bitch!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:14 PM

Posted Image

"

起死回生

#200 wrougs

wrougs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:19 PM

TBR, TBH you can see that I joined this forum in 2008, and if you're using the same account as you are (2012), I'm a veteran, you know, compared to you. I never got told that I breached any forum rules. And I only make "hostile" comments when I see shit. That does not mean I don't know how to play this game. I played it for 5 years and this is the first time I got told to go somewhere else. Young people these days. Sigh.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

You saw me, didn't you. How on earth did you know I laughed at you like this, like with my smoke in my hand?
I observe, I don't chase

#201 Eva

Eva

Banned Bitch!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:21 PM

how many cock push ups can U do?

"

起死回生

#202 wrougs

wrougs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:24 PM

I do apologise to everyone who has a weak spirit and finds my comments offensive. I didn't mean to hurt your self-esteem, that is if you're hurt. Being brilliant is my character flaw. I'm working on it so people's feelings would be left unharmed when I break the news to them that they are not shitting anyone.

Edited by wrougs, 23 May 2013 - 08:29 PM.
Typo! My bad.

I observe, I don't chase

#203 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:26 PM

Alright, you win. Now can we close this thread, [MENTION=3171]v_melnik[/MENTION]?

#204 wrougs

wrougs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:37 PM

how many cock push ups can U do?

more than you, apparently. I don't even have one but still, I have more testicles than you ever have.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Alright, you win. Now can we close this thread, v_melnik?

Why do you have to close it? Because it makes you look ugly? I don't come here to win. I win all the time, I'm trying to lose just for one time but can't. Grrrrrr. Frustrated.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

And one question for Jade Logic, why did you decide to call yourself Logic? Sorry if it sounds odd. I'm intrigued by your name. Is that a reminder of what you don't have? Like I said I'm interested, do not get it twisted and think I'm insulting you, because if I want to, you might never want to visit this forum ever again.
I observe, I don't chase

#205 melnyk

melnyk

The Lighthouse Keeper

• Administrators
  • 1,471 posts
  • Location🇺🇦 Ukraine 🇺🇦

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:43 PM

Dear [MENTION=854]wrougs[/MENTION], would you be so kind as to explain us why the hell are you trying the patience of members?

Do you realize some people really can feel themselves offended if somebody is enough purposeful to insult them? Or is it your goal?

We all need to understand that as we need to understand how to treat your behaviour and how to react.

Thanks.

Edited by v_melnik, 23 May 2013 - 08:56 PM.

V.Melnyk

#206 SarahMermaid

SarahMermaid

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:57 PM

opinions opinions. amy made the zutons song famous around the globe. bey is nothing but a show pony. when asked if amy liked her singing she answered "i like her dancing!" ive got no problem with genuine artists covering amy's songs.

btw you are right about rolling stone. i remember that article they did on best 50 albums by female artists and was so pissed they snubbed amy but remembered adele's warble.

#207 wrougs

wrougs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:08 PM

Dear @wrogus, would you be so kind as to explain us why the hell are you trying the patience of members?

Do you realize some people really can feel themselves offended if somebody is enough purposeful to insult them? Or is it your goal?

We all need to understand that as we need to understand how to treat your behaviour and how to react.

Thanks.

I'm not a troll. I think I said "sorry for hurting your soul" many times. If that is not enough, I'd apologise again. I love Amy and Logic. I love people who love Amy because they see beneath the surface, that the media deliberately persuaded you to think that Amy was a talentless junkie, which many people to this day still believe it's true and didn't even listen to one Amy song. So I'm deeply surprised to find out that some of you are basically the same when it comes to other artists, you used their images to lessen their artistry. You don't have to like the cover, as I said many many many times, and I have no problem with that. But I have problems with you hating the cover because you think Beyonce is rubbish, therefore, her cover is rubbish. There is no necessary connection with the two. You can hate her for her overly sexy approach to the song, or hate that they made it R&B, I wouldn't say a thing. It's just different taste. I am not a Beyonce fan. But I defended her the way I did when people misunderstood Amy's work. You can call it self-righteousness, but for me, it's a matter of conscience. You see unfair things, and you try to voice out your opinions even if it means you would be hated for life for saying things people might not like.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Also, I'm thankful to everyone in this post for having the patience to let me speak my mind. If you think I'm doing all this talk to hurt you or to make you feel bad. I'm not in the least bit. It's just plain discussion, I had a great time, and I considered this a good conversation therefore I don't see the need to close the post. But you can close it if you want to, v_melnik, it's your post. I just really don't see the need since it's quite a piece of big news to Amy's fans that there is a new version of Back to Black by Beyonce and Andre 3000. Not everybody read the news or come here everyday, so for this purpose, I think you should preserve the thread.

Edited by wrougs, 23 May 2013 - 09:04 PM.
Typo typo!Sorry.

I observe, I don't chase

#208 melnyk

melnyk

The Lighthouse Keeper

• Administrators
  • 1,471 posts
  • Location🇺🇦 Ukraine 🇺🇦

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:11 PM

I am not a Beyonce fan. But I defended her the way I did when people misunderstood Amy's work. You can call it self-righteousness, but for me, it's a matter of conscience. You see unfair things, and you try to voice out your opinions even if it means you would be hated for life for saying things people might not like.

Yes, a lot of people would agree with you in that point, but, as you know, the more respectful you are - the more other people are respectful to you. Please, adhere to this principle.

Thanks.

V.Melnyk

#209 wrougs

wrougs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:18 PM

opinions opinions. amy made the zutons song famous around the globe. bey is nothing but a show pony. when asked if amy liked her singing she answered "i like her dancing!" ive got no problem with genuine artists covering amy's songs.

btw you are right about rolling stone. i remember that article they did on best 50 albums by female artists and was so pissed they snubbed amy but remembered adele's warble.

Which article Amy said she liked Beyonce's dancing? Do you have the link? I don't really remember reading that. Thanks in advance :)
I was so pissed about the Rolling Stone shit. I'm still angry whenever I think about it. HOW WAS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE! I lost so much respect for Rolling Stone ever since this. In fact, because of this, I don't believe in any more "greatest" lists they make.
I observe, I don't chase

#210 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:21 PM

^I don't believe in any "greatest" lists any magazine makes. They're usually just a popularity test anyway.

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users