• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#1 Nineandfourteen

Nineandfourteen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:50 AM

A week ago I heard Amy's You Know I'm No Good playing in a pizza parlor. I recognized it immediately, and tears started pouring down my face. I'm 15. That is how much I love and miss Amy. I have been getting distracted from my schoolwork alot, always watching her videos and interviews. I think I may need help. I wouldn't call it an obsession, but others probably will. What should I do?
  • TakeTheBox03 likes this

#2 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:13 PM

A week ago I heard Amy's You Know I'm No Good playing in a pizza parlor. I recognized it immediately, and tears started pouring down my face. I'm 15. That is how much I love and miss Amy. I have been getting distracted from my schoolwork alot, always watching her videos and interviews. I think I may need help. I wouldn't call it an obsession, but others probably will. What should I do?

I'm 65 years old and i am crying post 23 July 2011 all the time . Your right , Those tears dry never ! ....And when i meet Amy at least i will cry tears of joy and happiness ! :heart: ...Johanna .

#3 Nineandfourteen

Nineandfourteen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:22 PM

I'm 65 years old and i am crying post 23 July 2011 all the time . Your right , Those tears dry never ! ....And when i meet Amy at least i will cry tears of joy and happiness ! :heart: ...Johanna .

Thank you so much for your kind words. I agree!

#4 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:37 PM

I'm 15. That is how much I love and miss Amy. I have been getting distracted from my schoolwork alot, always watching her videos and interviews. I think I may need help. I wouldn't call it an obsession, but others probably will. What should I do?

How long have you been "obsessing"? I think it took me about a year to go through every YouTube video, as I didn't look her up that much when she was alive. But if it doesn't start fizzling out, maybe it would be best to find someone to talk to. It might benefit you anyway because you are so young and it could help you sort out other issues you might have. I was definitely going through a big life change/transitional period when she died and perhaps I was attaching to her to distract from things that were making me stressed/unhappy, so I wouldn't consider it a "bad" thing because it might be assisting in your personal growth. But school is important and Amy isn't going anywhere, so you do need to find a balance!

#5 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:57 PM

Reminds me of that boy from Belgrade who seemed to have it pretty tough in school etc. from what he wrote here after Amy passed away. I wonder what happened to him. I'm sorry I suck at advices but I hope you learn how to deal with it in a different way, I think you will eventually. It would be weird if you didn't obsess over something at 15, heh.

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#6 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:05 PM

It would be weird if you didn't obsess over something at 15, heh.

This seems very true... the joys of the developing mind.

#7 Nineandfourteen

Nineandfourteen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:27 PM

I truly thank you for taking the time out of your day for me. I really loved amy when rehab came out, for I was just a little girl. About a month or two ago my love for amy flourished greatly. She's beautiful, and didnt let anyone bother her. She was amy.

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Reminds me of that boy from Belgrade who seemed to have it pretty tough in school etc. from what he wrote here after Amy passed away. I wonder what happened to him. I'm sorry I suck at advices but I hope you learn how to deal with it in a different way, I think you will eventually. It would be weird if you didn't obsess over something at 15, heh.

Do you have a copy of this letter on hand? Yes, at least I'm not obsessing over boys and stuff. Lol. But amy has inspired me to not abuse substances, and live my life the way I want to. Thank you for helping me!

#8 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:39 PM

You are mentionning of "AmyInBlood" Elsie . He was 16 a year ago . Recently i was also asking myself how he's doing now . I go looking when he was making his last post or visit here .

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Amy is NEVER EVER leaving my mind anymore ! Last night i had another remarkable dream about her , i place it in the right tread after this message .

#9 Eva

Eva

Banned Bitch!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:41 PM

first tip I can give u is to not take tips from some of the people here

"sometimes I go about in pity for myself,
and all the while a great wind is bearing me across the sky...
"

I wanna keep you here laying next to me
sharin our love between the sheets

起死回生

#10 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:38 PM

Hahaha, so rude but I love it.

You are mentionning of "AmyInBlood" Elsie . He was 16 a year ago . Recently i was also asking myself how he's doing now . I go looking when he was making his last post or visit here .

Johanna, I would think out of ALL people, you would know of his whereabouts?

Edited by allisost, 30 May 2013 - 03:09 PM.

#11 Nineandfourteen

Nineandfourteen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:52 PM

Oh okay. I'm sorry I'm new here

#12 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:11 PM

I don't recommend taking tips from badfish either...what does she know?? ;-)

#13 Eva

Eva

Banned Bitch!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:13 PM

I'm not sure if u are apologizing to me, but u shouldn't be at all if u were haha, I wasn't commanding u to do anything, it was more a joke....what I said in my initial post was because I don't believe some people are capable of giving mental guidance

that bein said, take everything allisost and Elsie have said into account, and u aren't weird for ur behavior, everyone has something they find comfort in

"sometimes I go about in pity for myself,
and all the while a great wind is bearing me across the sky...
"

I wanna keep you here laying next to me
sharin our love between the sheets

起死回生

#14 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:27 PM

I'm not capable either, I just act like I am.

So how are you feeling now [MENTION=7882]Nineandfourteen[/MENTION]? Have you ever been on a forum before?

#15 Nineandfourteen

Nineandfourteen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:28 PM

that bein said, take everything allisost and Elsie have said into account, and u aren't weird for ur behavior, everyone has something they find comfort in

Thank you. I'm a straight a student, with a normal amount of friends. I believe that eventually I will grow out of my amy phase, but she'll always have a place in my heart.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users