Cool, looks like you didn't need our help after all, haha

#17 Nineandfourteen

Nineandfourteen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:51 PM

Cool, looks like you didn't need our help after all, haha

I guess you are right. It just feels nice when someone comforts you, you know? Because my parents and friends don't understand.

#18 dykehaze

dykehaze

What the fuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:55 PM

Well coming to this forum is probably a good move. Everyone here was obviously touched by Amy in some profound way. Amy was and is a prolific human being with the extraordinary ability to help us see ourselves as we really are (whether we realize it or not). To have fallen under the spell of Amy speaks well of who you are. Stay focused on what's important - School and be thankful that Amy has touched you. Most of the folks here are pretty harmless I think and it certainly can't hurt to talk to them. Good luck!

#19 Nineandfourteen

Nineandfourteen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:43 PM

Well coming to this forum is probably a good move. Everyone here was obviously touched by Amy in some profound way. Amy was and is a prolific human being with the extraordinary ability to help us see ourselves as we really are (whether we realize it or not). To have fallen under the spell of Amy speaks well of who you are. Stay focused on what's important - School and be thankful that Amy has touched you. Most of the folks here are pretty harmless I think and it certainly can't hurt to talk to them. Good luck!

Thank for your kind words. I do appreciate it. Yes, I am lucky. I feel for those who did not recognize a true talent.

#20 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:10 PM

Maybe 2 or 3 appts with a therapist to talk it out. Still, the acceptance will be hard. I'm 60(59) (effing old) and I'll carry Amy to the bitter end. She was unique, loveable, super talented, funny, unpredictable, smart ass, and of course, loved me just as much. (nose grows)
Last time I'll say it (lie) In decades of watching musicians, movies,,,entertainers, not one had anywhere near the pull she had on me. Why would they?

Hey forgot to tell you, I got pulled over the other day and forgot to turn my music down. The cop asked if it was Amy and I said yeah. She asked if I could flip to He Can Only Her. I did and we took the music in like fresh air. So she gets in my car (I know!) and we talk Amy for an hour.
She said she had to go back to work.
So why did she pull me over? Tail light out. She said to fix it and would I like to come over Sat. night for an Amy fest. She said she had good pot like most cops.
I asked if she knew badfish and allisost and Sassy she said no. I said don't worry, you'll like them sometimes. PARTY!!
You know nineandfourteen, writing (I try) is very effective. So, write write write. Remember that Amy wasn't one of us and having her here while we we were here, had to be a hat trick from the spirits.

A week ago I heard Amy's You Know I'm No Good playing in a pizza parlor. I recognized it immediately, and tears started pouring down my face. I'm 15. That is how much I love and miss Amy. I have been getting distracted from my schoolwork alot, always watching her videos and interviews. I think I may need help. I wouldn't call it an obsession, but others probably will. What should I do?

#21 Nineandfourteen

Nineandfourteen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:28 PM

I've never been on a forum before, I'm just a young girl. I'm glad that I get to talk to other Amy fans, who can understand and comfort me. I believe anyone is capable of helping others. I've stopped a boy from committing suicide twice. One whom I met just by accidentally bumping in the hallway. So I believe in the best.

All of you here do not know how much I appreciate your kind words. I figured I wouldn't get a response, for I'm just a new member getting the hang of things. I hope this wont be taken the wrong way, but now that I am part of the forum, I feel that I will become more obsessed with Amy. I do not want to leave you guys though.

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Wow, I wish I could find a fellow amy lover. Could you please fill me in on who badfish, allicost, and sassy are? Sorry for being naive. I'm new here.

#22 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:47 PM

pearljo no need to confuse new members haha. he is just talking about us by our usernames and phil (pearljo) likes badfish's name the best.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

I'm 60(59) (effing old)

you've been going on 60 forever... when is your bday?

Edited by allisost, 30 May 2013 - 06:44 PM.

#23 Eva

Eva

Banned Bitch!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:56 PM

U are sixteen going on seventeennn innocent as a rose

"sometimes I go about in pity for myself,
and all the while a great wind is bearing me across the sky...
"

I wanna keep you here laying next to me
sharin our love between the sheets

起死回生

#24 BeehiveQueen

BeehiveQueen

Camden Girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationHollywood, CA

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:01 AM

There is nothing wrong with seeking help. Even if you just need somebody to run ideas past. Life is tough. There are a lot of good people in the world who would like to see you have a happy life

#25 Nineandfourteen

Nineandfourteen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:08 AM

Thank you! Love your username! [MENTION=3199]BeehiveQueen[/MENTION]

Edited by Nineandfourteen, 31 May 2013 - 10:37 AM.

#26 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:24 PM

Christ the sh*t I write after the Adderall kicks in. Sometimes I go to mental health forum and a young guy or girl, or old, have just started on stimulants and their post asking for advice is 40 lines long with no punctuation or paragraphs.
It takes a little time for the drug to work right. I read about a college girl that wrote a novel in one week. I think that was all mania. When she turned her paper in her prof grabbed her by the ear and took her to the infirmary and she got her diagnosis.

Maybe 2 or 3 appts with a therapist to talk it out. Still, the acceptance will be hard. I'm 60(59) (effing old) and I'll carry Amy to the bitter end. She was unique, loveable, super talented, funny, unpredictable, smart ass, and of course, loved me just as much. (nose grows)
Last time I'll say it (lie) In decades of watching musicians, movies,,,entertainers, not one had anywhere near the pull she had on me. Why would they?

Hey forgot to tell you, I got pulled over the other day and forgot to turn my music down. The cop asked if it was Amy and I said yeah. She asked if I could flip to He Can Only Her. I did and we took the music in like fresh air. So she gets in my car (I know!) and we talk Amy for an hour.
She said she had to go back to work.
So why did she pull me over? Tail light out. She said to fix it and would I like to come over Sat. night for an Amy fest. She said she had good pot like most cops.
I asked if she knew badfish and allisost and Sassy she said no. I said don't worry, you'll like them sometimes. PARTY!!
You know nineandfourteen, writing (I try) is very effective. So, write write write. Remember that Amy wasn't one of us and having her here while we we were here, had to be a hat trick from the spirits.

Edited by pearljo, 31 May 2013 - 02:29 PM.

#27 Nineandfourteen

Nineandfourteen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:23 PM

Christ the sh*t I write after the Adderall kicks in. Sometimes I go to mental health forum and a young guy or girl, or old, have just started on stimulants and their post asking for advice is 40 lines long with no punctuation or paragraphs.
It takes a little time for the drug to work right. I read about a college girl that wrote a novel in one week. I think that was all mania. When she turned her paper in her prof grabbed her by the ear and took her to the infirmary and she got her diagnosis.

Hi, I think I may have misinterpreted what you were trying to say? Could you clarify please?

#28 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:54 PM

Summer.

pearljo no need to confuse new members haha. he is just talking about us by our usernames and phil (pearljo) likes badfish's name the best.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

you've been going on 60 forever... when is your bday?

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

first tip I can give u is to not take tips from some of the people here

Thanks for the tip! :)

#29 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:56 PM

So do I get a yellow rose if I guess the correct month?

#30 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:07 PM

Hi, I think I may have misinterpreted what you were trying to say? Could you clarify please?

The only relevant think I said was that you might want to see a therapist a few times, more if needed. Amy might not actually be the problem. Another issue could come to light that is the reason behind these issues you're having. Happens all the time in therapy. In my opinion, with obsessing and grades falling, it's time to talk to someone. Good luck, glad you're here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users