#91 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:24 AM

Wow [MENTION=1041]Miss Mermaid[/MENTION], thank you, they look beautiful!

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#92 Cecilia

Cecilia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:22 PM

I found some articles about people going to the house yesterday, looks like more fans turned up! The Camden New Journal reports that according to neighbours around a hundred people came to pay their respects and leave tributes during the course of the day :)

http://www.camdennew...h-camden-square

http://www.gigwise.c...-on-anniversary

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#93 charloca

charloca

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:46 PM

Beautiful tribute. Basic it's not. A tribute is a tribute and as long as it's from the heart, that's all that matters.

I feel like I've let Amy down for not going yesterday. I thought about it and thought about but I couldn't go. 1 reason was because I couldn't face bringing on those emotions that happened the previous yr - when I went to Camden Square. It was the most surreal day of my life, with emotions that I cannot explain! I don't regret going though, not at all. But, also, I didn't go this year, for personal reasons of my own - lets just say I'm not an 'outdoorsy' person atm.

Felt the need to explain myself to someone as I feel terrible for not showing my respects to Amy the way I should have.
Without a doubt I'm going to Camden for Amy's 30th though - working on myself and my mind to go. I have to go! It will be much more of a happier time I think, more of a celebration, more bearable emotions wise - although I'm sure it will still be hard.
www.facebook.com/AmyWinehouseAnythingEverything < My Amy Page :heart:

Lets Just Say I'll Make Sure My GreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreat Grandchildren (& The Rest) Know About Miss Amy Winehouse & How She Changed My Life ...

#94 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:26 AM

Beautiful tribute. Basic it's not. A tribute is a tribute and as long as it's from the heart, that's all that matters.

I feel like I've let Amy down for not going yesterday. I thought about it and thought about but I couldn't go. 1 reason was because I couldn't face bringing on those emotions that happened the previous yr - when I went to Camden Square. It was the most surreal day of my life, with emotions that I cannot explain! I don't regret going though, not at all. But, also, I didn't go this year, for personal reasons of my own - lets just say I'm not an 'outdoorsy' person atm.

Felt the need to explain myself to someone as I feel terrible for not showing my respects to Amy the way I should have.
Without a doubt I'm going to Camden for Amy's 30th though - working on myself and my mind to go. I have to go! It will be much more of a happier time I think, more of a celebration, more bearable emotions wise - although I'm sure it will still be hard.

No. Sometimes it better to show your respects in a private way - either by prayer or a thought.

I wasnt moaning about the fans being crap on here - fans on her are genuine and great. i was moaning about the 'fakes' last year who turned camden square into a circus with one fan stomping all over the tributes and seeing back to black up at the window to mick and blake.
didnt any of them see the irony? apparently not.

those dickheads. i am glad they didnt turn up again this year.

in alot of ways it was much more respectful - even though less tributes it was all more genuine.

I do hope that the family went up there and took some of the tributes home with them.

#95 charloca

charloca

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:27 PM

No. Sometimes it better to show your respects in a private way - either by prayer or a thought.

I wasnt moaning about the fans being crap on here - fans on her are genuine and great. i was moaning about the 'fakes' last year who turned camden square into a circus with one fan stomping all over the tributes and seeing back to black up at the window to mick and blake.
didnt any of them see the irony? apparently not.

those dickheads. i am glad they didnt turn up again this year.

in alot of ways it was much more respectful - even though less tributes it was all more genuine.

I do hope that the family went up there and took some of the tributes home with them.

Seriously? Someone was stomping over the tributes?! What a bloody pig! I was there, last yr, when people were singing outside, but they were doing it in a respectful way and Mitch & Tyler (up at the window) were smiling. It was actually really emotional. I don't know if you meant another time or other people? But I do remember people who were outside Amy's home shortly after she passed and they were so disrespectful with shouting outside her house and getting pissed n all that.

But yeah, all of us on here are real. :)
www.facebook.com/AmyWinehouseAnythingEverything < My Amy Page :heart:

Lets Just Say I'll Make Sure My GreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreat Grandchildren (& The Rest) Know About Miss Amy Winehouse & How She Changed My Life ...

#96 TBR

TBR

I still wonder 'bout the things you do

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:50 PM

I kind of thought the same thing last year with the singing. Out of all her songs I don't think BTB was really the most appropriate choice to sing at a grieving father and friend but maybe that's just me aha.

#97 Cecilia

Cecilia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:59 PM

^They appreciated the singing though. I remember Tyler tweeted about it.

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#98 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 11:21 PM

.. both seem pleased with the rendition.
=)

Posted Image

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#99 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:50 AM

Seriously? Someone was stomping over the tributes?! What a bloody pig! I was there, last yr, when people were singing outside, but they were doing it in a respectful way and Mitch & Tyler (up at the window) were smiling. It was actually really emotional. I don't know if you meant another time or other people? But I do remember people who were outside Amy's home shortly after she passed and they were so disrespectful with shouting outside her house and getting pissed n all that.

But yeah, all of us on here are real. :)

It was a pretty young girl who thought she could sing, she was leading all the other morons to sing. One minute she is fake crying up at the house singing, then when it got crowded she couldn't be bothered to walk round people so she just stomped all over the tributes I called her on it and she swore at me.

All those morons singing were not fans just jumping on the bandwagon. They couldn't have sung a worse song it was either rehab or back to black.

Here is the moron in the blue headband. Young kid with too much attitude. Weren't here this year was she?

Oh no wait winehouse was so last year.

Apologies for the aggression but I deplore fakes.

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=Xj_aEDT0jHk

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

I didn't appreciate it. Bunch of fakes who I doubt had ever been to her concert loving the attention.

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

I kind of thought the same thing last year with the singing. Out of all her songs I don't think BTB was really the most appropriate choice to sing at a grieving father and friend but maybe that's just me aha.

No it is not you: you got some intelligence x

#100 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:47 AM

I'm sorry but why are we bringing up this past unfortunate incident? You're giving it more attention than it deserves. Get over it? Excuse my bluntness but rehashing a negative episode from a year ago is not creating a positive vibe in a thread where we should be remembering our angel, not some dipshits. But it's been said so I guess we can move on now. xx

#101 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:01 AM

My boyfriend was up there yesterday. He said all the tributes had been cleared.

Hoping the family took them.

#102 LiamSullivan

LiamSullivan

I love Amy Winehouse.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:50 PM

[MENTION=2636]allisost[/MENTION], Mermaid was replying to other comments, calm down. I don't know what gives you the authority to dictate what deserves attention and what doesn't. They were having a conversation about it and she was stating her opinion about it. You said it's not "creating a positive vibe in the thread" but I disagree. Feel free to reply... Oh, wait.

R.I.P Amy Jade Winehouse. Once in a lifetime voice.
2r4h89d.gif

#103 Cecilia

Cecilia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:34 PM

Stop bickering please, we've had enough of that.

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#104 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:17 PM

I haven't had the occasion to thank Ms Mermaid and Cecilia for this year's tribute yet so here's my huge thank you! :)

Edited by ancre, 28 July 2013 - 08:33 PM.

"I trust my instincts, and that’s what has got me where I am, y’know?" (Amy)

#105 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:29 PM

Have you seen this little video by one of the fans from the 23 July 2013? Blue tributes were still on their place.

Edited by ancre, 02 August 2013 - 12:40 PM.

"I trust my instincts, and that’s what has got me where I am, y’know?" (Amy)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users