LiamSullivan

I love Amy Winehouse.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:49 PM

I would be there if I could be, really wish I was there. :(

Agree 100%. Damn me for being in the U.S. -_-

R.I.P Amy Jade Winehouse. Once in a lifetime voice.
2r4h89d.gif

#77 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:53 PM

What about the cemetery?

#78 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:57 PM

I know today isnt about me but i wish i hadnt have gone: depressed the shit out of me

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

What about the cemetery?

If people cant be bothered to go camden square i doubt they will travel to the middle of nowwhere.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

What about the cemetery?

If people cant be bothered to go camden square i doubt they will travel to the middle of nowwhere.

#79 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:57 PM

I know today isnt about me but i wish i hadnt have gone: depressed the shit out of me

Oh no.. I am really sorry to hear that. At least you did make the effort to go though, Amy would appreciate that. As a fan, who couldn't go I know I appreciate you going.
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#80 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:11 PM

Yeah, it is disappointing but at least you made the effort [MENTION=1041]Miss Mermaid[/MENTION] :heart:
I agree I don't think many people would have gone to the cemetery either because it's much more out of the way than Camden, but I still hope some people might have gone to pay their respects there. I do think most fans are holding out until her birthday this year, and I expect there to be massive tributes in September, what with the unveiling of the statue and all the other events planned.

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#81 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:14 PM

Oh no.. I am really sorry to hear that. At least you did make the effort to go though, Amy would appreciate that. As a fan, who couldn't go I know I appreciate you going.

I laid 13 pieces of paper with picture and writing on. Basic, basic stuff. Like the stuff i did last year.
Anyway, it not from me : it from everyone on here.
Will post pics tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Yeah, it is disappointing but at least you made the effort [MENTION=1041]Miss Mermaid[/MENTION] :heart:
I agree I don't think many people would have gone to the cemetery either because it's much more out of the way than Camden, but I still hope some people might have gone to pay their respects there. I do think most fans are holding out until her birthday this year, and I expect there to be massive tributes in September, what with the unveiling of the statue and all the other events planned.

I hope you are right :-)

#82 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:15 PM

Oh ok, sorry for asking if anyone had gone.

#83 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:39 PM

Oh ok, sorry for asking if anyone had gone.

Apologies if that sounded abrupt. Just vexed. I wished all the true fans on here were near to london :-)

#84 Cecilia

Cecilia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:49 PM

I laid 13 pieces of paper with picture and writing on. Basic, basic stuff. Like the stuff i did last year.
Anyway, it not from me : it from everyone on here.
Will post pics tomorrow.

That's really great, thank you so much! Looking forward to seeing the pictures

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#85 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:30 PM

http://i1210.photobu...pg?t=1374433704

Here's the other tree with the tributes that were already there:

http://i1210.photobu...pg?t=1374433998

I don't know if any people are planning to gather at Camden Square tomorrow and bring more tributes. What I did of course doesn't compare to @Miss Mermaid's work last year, but I think this year Amy's birthday will be the big day, with hundreds of events and tributes all over the place...

I disagree 100%. It isn't a competition. Without you there would have been hardly anything there. As a Amy fan. Thank you. I wish that you would have come to the house today: it would have been great to have met a genuine fan. :-)

#86 Cecilia

Cecilia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:34 PM

^Thank you. Yeah, I wish I could have made it to London today as well, but yesterday was the best I could do. At least one of us was there today and many others are there in spirit :heart:

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#87 catpuss

catpuss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:37 PM

http://www.handbag.c...-her-death.html

my eyes fill up x love to all

#88 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:17 PM

http://globalgrind.c...con-list-photos

A cute positive piece with lots of reasons why we LOVE Amy (as if we need reminding!) :)
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#89 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:31 PM

[MENTION=1624]Cecilia[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1041]Miss Mermaid[/MENTION] you guys are both awesome, for this year and last year. Although I've never wished to participate in the form of a card, poem or else, it always feels nice to know that someone is representing the forum. So thank you :-)

#90 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:18 AM

Pics from yesterday:

as i said it was just basic stuff - pretty much the same that i did last year. These are from all of us:

Posted Image

Pic i took including other peoples tributes:

Posted Image

all the tributes - i forgot to get in the other tree that to the right behind this shot:

Posted Image

here is the tree:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users