49 replies to this topic

#46 jcable06

jcable06

Marilyn Monroe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 04:02 AM

I know you cant judge a book by its cover but i had a feeling this guy was a scumbag from the first time i heard about him...when i saw those pics of him and Amy with blood and scratches all over them i know that bastard was a no good leech..He just looked like a weasel from the start

You have a point with that. No matter how mad you get with somebody , you should never hit a girl. Thats wrong period. I always hated that picture but it shows us a good reminder that Violence and abuse is wrong.

Posted Image

That picture scares me when I see it but , it also makes me glad that shes not with him anymore.
Posted Image
James Dean ....

#47 antceleb12

antceleb12

And I'm singing this song for you...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 01:25 PM

You have a point with that. No matter how mad you get with somebody , you should never hit a girl. Thats wrong period. I always hated that picture but it shows us a good reminder that Violence and abuse is wrong.

Posted Image

That picture scares me when I see it but , it also makes me glad that shes not with him anymore.

For now at least. In the world of Amy, Blake and her could possibly have another little fling which may start something...God I hope not.

And its these kind of disgraceful photos that should have no business being published. How would they like it if their agony and humiliation was published all over the world!?!? Just rude.
Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

#48 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 02:16 PM

Well, I remember reading Blake's messages when they were first posted. It's easy for people reading it now to say the rest of us were duped by Blake, but it wasn't like that at all. We simply wanted the best for Amy and after all, she loved him. Hindsight is always 20/20.
Posted Image

'Memories mar my mind, love is a fate resigned'

#49 jcable06

jcable06

Marilyn Monroe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 02:16 PM

You have a point but sadly I think that will never change. As long as the world has paparazzi constantly taking photos your always going to have some taking photos to make profit off others bad points in life.

I really do think they should inforce some new laws on the level of pictures they are allowed to take and not to constantly stalk the celeb..
Posted Image
James Dean ....

#50 amyfanatic

amyfanatic

If I was my heart,I'd rather be restless.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 02:22 PM

Well, I remember reading Blake's messages when they were first posted. It's easy for people reading it now to say the rest of us were duped by Blake, but it wasn't like that at all. We simply wanted the best for Amy and after all, she loved him. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Sure. Back then it was kinda impossible to "predict" things would turn out for Amy as they actually did and it was even more impossible to forsee Blake would totally drag her into this mess exactly b/c they both looked SO in love. I mean i know some people -including me- didn't like him from day 1 but some of them just tried to "accept" the fact that he was the only one that could make Amy happy and SO they had to give him a second chance.B-)
Posted Image

"I don`t listen to anyone...except my inner child anyway."

Amy.J.Winehouse.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blake

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users