624 replies to this topic

#556 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:40 PM

so he's got a wife and a mistress, no job, a drug habit, and a thug low life personality. Just don't see why anyone in their right mind would find this guy attractive.

yh i agree with that........im like "why?" and then i look at this pic forget all that! lol

Attached File  Blake.jpg   9.91KB   8 downloads
Posted Image

#557 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:46 PM

Looks like she's bought herself a pool table:

http://www.mrpaparaz...-Winehouse.aspx
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#558 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:51 PM

surprised she didn't already have one!!

#559 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:36 PM

She did have one, I wonder what happened to it.

#560 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:41 PM

Sold it for crack. :)

#561 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:49 PM

Georgette smoking - from the aptly-named Princess of Snark:
http://laylacelebnew...her-in-law.html

#562 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:25 PM

good... she doesn't have to go out now.. riiiiight!
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#563 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:29 PM

The Star Report: Amy Winehouse's husband to stay in jail; 'An appointment with calamity awaits'

By Jeff Thomas, from Mercury News wire services
Article Launched: 07/21/2008 09:03:47 PM PDT

Tilt-a-whirl songstress Amy Winehouse will have to wait at least another five months to reconnect with her No. 1 drug buddy, husband Blake Fielder-Civil.He was sentenced to 27 months in prison for assault and obstructing justice. He's already served nine months and will be eligible for release in December, by which time he will have spent more time behind bars than he has married to Amy!
Fielder-Civil has admitted beating up pub manager James King in a barroom fight in 2006 and then offering him $400,000 to keep quiet.
Judge David Radford told Fielder-Civil he had behaved in a "gratuitous, cowardly and disgraceful" way.
In a somewhat surprising and disappointing development, Winehouse, who for months has appealed for the release of "my Blake," was not at the London court.
Lawyer Jeremy Dein tried mightily to spin the judge, saying Fielder-Civil was "of exemplary good character" and should be freed. But Judge Radford said, essentially, bollocks. "Exemplary good character" was stretching it, "if what I read about him and the use of drugs is true."
At which time Dein admitted that Fielder-Civil had an "intimate relationship with drug addiction" but that he and Winehouse were determined to rebuild their lives.
He closed with this eloquent summation, filled with poignancy and maybe a bit of truthiness, and proving once again why we should be grateful that there'll always be an England:
"It's

their ambition to divorce themselves from hard drugs, not to separate themselves from each other," Dein said. "He knows that if he fails, an appointment with calamity awaits, not just for him, but for his wife as well."

http://www.mercuryne...4085?source=rss

#564 Sweetsklet

Sweetsklet

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 07:34 PM

I hope Amy is ok. Must be a weird day for her. I hope it's true and she was kinda prepared for more time without Blake. Good to see that her family spends time with her today and that she isn't alone!
"FREEDOM IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE"
Janis Joplin

Posted Image

#565 erickonasis

erickonasis

Back 2 Black >

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 08:10 PM

Smart Move
Posted Image

#566 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 09:12 PM

Georgette added: “If I’m really, really honest, if Blake was away from Amy, I’d have every faith that Blake would never go back to drugs"
EARTH to Georgette....He is away from AMY!!!!, you frigging BLIND, OVERBEARING FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's behind bars and cannot keep his greasy little fingers off the shit. OPEN your eyes woman!!!!!

Edited by manic_blue, 23 July 2008 - 03:24 AM.

He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#567 Elena

Elena

Life is like a pipe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 09:37 PM

so he's got a wife and a mistress, no job, a drug habit, and a thug low life personality. Just don't see why anyone in their right mind would find this guy attractive. And, would someone give this Georgette a reality check. She pisses me off!!!!!

But sadly she's not been in her right mind for some time now:(. I wonder if she ever will be again. Dont want to be negative but it seems to me that the good old days of Frank belong to another era now and there is no turning back. I hope I am wrong.

#568 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 11:56 PM

wait im confused 27 months, served 9, has another 5 .. but 9 + 5 isnt 27 so why will he be out so soon!
"Your wondering now, what to do, now you know this is the end. Your wondering how, you will pay, for the way you misbehaved."

#569 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 12:28 AM

i think he gets half for good behaviour
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#570 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 03:25 AM

i think he gets half for good behaviour

Yea... makes you wonder what is considered BAD behavior, huh?
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users