#586 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 08:26 PM

NOTW - Blake out by New Year

THE countdown has started—and it’s only 142 days to go before AMY WINEHOUSE’S jailed hubby BLAKE FIELDER-CIVIL gets out of clink.

He’s been told he’ll be released on December 30 if he keeps his nose clean—in time to celebrate the New Year with his missus.

And I gather he might also be let out next month for a weekend visit if he behaves himself and stays drug-free.

But mum GEORGETTE has pleaded with him to go home to her, NOT Amy.

She said: “We’re hoping that his probation officer will advise him to stay with us. If he’s linked with drugs on his weekend visit he will lose the right to come out early.”

Blake is inside for GBH and perverting justice. His mum added: “He will be released on December 30 if he’s a good boy. I’ve told him to keep his head down.”

Meanwhile things get weirder in Wino’s world— now she’s talking to HERSELF. Apparently she chats to her guardian angel and sends Blake psychic messages. Like halo?

http://www.newsofthe...rticle12321.ece
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#587 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 08:30 PM

out for a weekend visit?
i didn't even knew that existed
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#588 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 08:41 PM

NOTW - Blake out by New Year

Meanwhile things get weirder in Wino’s world— now she’s talking to HERSELF. Apparently she chats to her guardian angel and sends Blake psychic messages. Like halo?

http://www.newsofthe...rticle12321.ece

That's weird?? Everyone talks to themselves...I'd rather she talk to her guardian angel (her nan?) than to her supplier.

I know, I know - it's the NOTW.
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#589 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 08:41 PM

Damn Rupert Murdoch! I hate him soooo much!

#590 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 08:47 PM

Amy said he should be home "on or by Christmas Eve".
(hmm she also said he was going to be out last month though)
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#591 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 09:01 PM

I'm thinking it may be harder to meet her once Blake gets out. Just because he'll be around. Plus they may move to a more private house. Not that my meeting her is the most important thing in the world. More important is her happiness and health. But this may have been a very unique window of opportunity that Byron was able to take advantage of. Hopefully she'll have a long career and they'll be an opportunity for the rest of us to meet her in some setting at some point.
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#592 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 11:54 AM

I'm thinking it may be harder to meet her once Blake gets out.

Yes, definitely.
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#593 jazlyn

jazlyn

Shangri-La

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 09:16 PM

But this may have been a very unique window of opportunity that Byron was able to take advantage of. Hopefully she'll have a long career and they'll be an opportunity for the rest of us to meet her in some setting at some point.

Yes, I feel this way as well. Those of us stateside haven't even gotten a proper tour, let alone a chance to meet her in person, and I fear that that opportunity may not come my way now as her fame rises and venue sizes grow. I do agree that her health comes first, but I can also feel selfish and wish to meet her.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Winehouse is a true original, and that's a quality that easily stands the test of time."

#594 gretski101

gretski101

:)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 10:14 AM

i reeally want to meet her one day,
but london is a long way from australia, hopefully she will come to australia when she is ready :D

#595 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 05:43 AM

Amy is at this point just hanging on by a thread... I just want her to get through through this very "rough patch" until Blake is released. But then, I'm afraid, we will have a whole set of worries on our hands.
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#596 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 08:08 PM

I have since done a 180 on that opinion. I think that only Blake can make her whole again. She is obviously missing the one thing in the world that makes her happy.
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#597 gretski101

gretski101

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 10:48 PM

EXACTLY!
blake is what amy needs to be complete,
lol
Loved Amy since July 2007.

#598 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 02:20 AM

I have since done a 180 on that opinion. I think that only Blake can make her whole again. She is obviously missing the one thing in the world that makes her happy.

"For better, for worse, for richer and poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

Folks forget she married Blake out of love, letting the press's 2¢ affect judgment and indicting the guy. The drugs are the part of the marriage, unfortunate for the lovebirds. Sobriety, IMHO, will be the ultimate test as to how long the union will last, and the strength of it.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#599 gretski101

gretski101

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 02:28 AM

yea, well i think blake has done no worse than amy,
amy just has talent.
he's in the same position as amy, and i dont think we should hate him.
Loved Amy since July 2007.

#600 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 02:30 AM

"For better, for worse, for richer and poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

Folks forget she married Blake out of love, letting the press's 2¢ affect judgment and indicting the guy. The drugs are the part of the marriage, unfortunate for the lovebirds. Sobriety, IMHO, will be the ultimate test as to how long the union will last, and the strength of it.

couldn't have said it better
It's like you've been reading my mind lately RE!
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users