116 replies to this topic

#16 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 05:25 PM

Sue - you make a lot of really good points in your post. I don't condone or like what she does or says a lot the time, but you're right: that's just her, like it or not.

Kev - I don't know if she'll ever deal with her 'stuff' - sometimes I'm not too hopeful about that. I would love nothing better than to be proved wrong.

#17 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2008 - 05:47 PM

do i like her the same? no

do i love her the same? yes

I am right there. And right now I wish I didn't love her.

She an unruly child that keeps getting away with murder...but for how much longer.

Everyday you bring the bucket to the well and one day the bottom is going to fall through - Bob Marley

#18 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 06:14 PM

I wonder if her denial about "Her Blake incarcarated" has helped her to slip. She seemed so insistant about his getting out in 2 weeks. Where the hell is she getting this from?.And why is she so hell bent on sticking by such a loser? Is he just an excuse for her using? It's like he brought her into this shit and the mere thought of him just drops her into the hellhole that her life has become. God knows, she's worthy of so much better in a relationship. I just don't know if she thinks so. The Rolling Stones interview was telling in alot of way... the correction of Remi saying "heart of gold, with "heart of wood"... "special person" with "special needs"...It's telling honesty like that that touches my heart and makes me want to cry for her.

#19 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 06:22 PM

Since the Frank era I've known that Amy is volatile, but I was taken aback when B2B came out and she looked so thin and was getting drunk all the time. It took me a while to embrace the album because the change in her frightened me. Now I love B2B of course, but her success has been too much, too soon. Since then things have got a lot worse, and I suppose I've grown loyal to her in adversity. I think she must be very insecure and I feel for her, but she can be maddening sometimes. I will always admire her as an artist but I don't expect her to be perfect, she is human and flawed like the rest of us are.

#20 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2008 - 06:25 PM

And why is she so hell bent on sticking by such a loser?

Birds of a feather flock together...

#21 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 06:26 PM

Doesn't the Mandela Concert seem like a hundred days ago? Amy can make you feel like that I guess. sigh...

#22 Mike from NY

Mike from NY

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 08:59 PM

I know I am not attracted to men but the hell does anybody see in Black anyway? She is going crazy and ruining her life over that? You just keep hoping that she finally gets it together and shows the world why her fans liked her in the first place but she never does and she doesn't seem to want to get better at all. I am losing sympathy because she seems to want to stay in that pit despite the fact that she has been offered help by so many people. She isn't even trying.

#23 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 09:07 PM

Black???

#24 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 09:08 PM

I think he meant Blake... typo...lol

#25 Mike from NY

Mike from NY

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 09:11 PM

Yeah I did mean Blake. I wasn't looking while I was typing.

#26 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 09:14 PM

the hell does anybody see in Black anyway?

Hey I like Chris! lol

#27 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 09:23 PM

Hey I like Chris! lol

:clap:
lol, i thought everyone would think i was nuts if i wrote that so i didnt! lol
anyhoo, i like him too! lol

#28 allymarks

allymarks

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 09:47 PM

I kinda enjoyed the Glasto footage but it was a struggle to avoid grimacing throughout.I too was willing her on but the obvious amount of alcohol she must have consumed was plain to see as she lost the plot several times through the performance. The fact that the band is so good is getting her through these bad performances. I saw her in Newcastle last year and the gig was awesome as were the Barrowlands gigs but i count myself lucky to see her at her best which is always hit and miss. I don`t know what is going on in Amy`s head right now but it can be painful to watch sometimes.
I worry for her!!!
Mark.

#29 akemi

akemi

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 10:44 PM

lol its kinda funny that shes still trying to sing while punching him or her

the situation was sad, but that especific moment was hilarious Posted Image Posted Image

#30 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2008 - 12:17 AM

the situation was sad, but that especific moment was hilarious Posted Image Posted Image

She's lucky that no one hit back, although I'm sure her beehive would have saved her and the butt pads she looked like she's been wearing these past couple days. And the Christian Louboutin shoes are hot but they are 4 inches and she drinks! My friends were laughing at her and I felt sooo torn.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users