236 replies to this topic

#46 PabloD

PabloD

We bathe under blue light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 12:03 AM

Me too and I'm not even a good english speaker...

Fanny is also a chav name for girls here in Spain :P
Posted Image

#47 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 12:11 AM

dont want to get all negative but, one step forward, two steps back. I dont know shit, but it doesnt look good if she's having shots in the middle of the day. AND she's with the creepy vampire AND with Remi.. dunno
http://www.gossipgir...7?profile=82636
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#48 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 01:37 AM

dont want to get all negative but, one step forward, two steps back. I dont know shit, but it doesnt look good if she's having shots in the middle of the day. AND she's with the creepy vampire AND with Remi.. dunno

i think blake wood and remi are all good, they seem to be round amy a lot when mitch is there, and we all know that mitch wouldnt stand for hanger ons

#49 antceleb12

antceleb12

And I'm singing this song for you...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 01:44 AM

interesting pics. just wish the alcohol and the cigs weren't involved.
Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

#50 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 02:17 AM

I'm disturbed with how red her feet are, a sure sign of liver damage.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#51 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 02:19 AM

I've always found it strange that Americans call their bottom their fanny.
It means your minge here.
;)

Well, you guys call cigs 'fags'. Here in the states, that word will cost you broken teeth, and possibly a busted nose.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#52 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 02:25 AM

Remember the 'impetigo' pics from March-April? I think those rashes are indicators.....

- 8-/

#53 antceleb12

antceleb12

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 02:41 AM

Well, you guys call cigs 'fags'. Here in the states, that word will cost you broken teeth, and possibly a busted nose.

Yeah, I'm an American, so I don't use the word "fags," but I use "fanny" often!
Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

#54 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 02:51 AM

i think blake wood and remi are all good, they seem to be round amy a lot when mitch is there, and we all know that mitch wouldnt stand for hanger ons

yeh i meant that even tho she's with them, they are still all going to the pub.. so idont really know what to think tbh. It doesnt mean anything tho.. just saying
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#55 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 04:01 AM

Yeah, I'm an American, so I don't use the word "fags," but I use "fanny" often!

Nah, 'fanny' doesn't do much for the street cred. B-)

- 8-/

#56 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 04:11 AM

I like this shot. It was good to see her smiling today. Still a long ways to go, but I'm sticking with her.

Posted Image
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#57 jcable06

jcable06

Marilyn Monroe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 04:22 AM

I hope she quites smoking. I know its hard. I had to watch my Grandma die from smoking . She had to have a trach put in her neck so she could breath. It was heartbreaking seeing her go through so much pain and not ever being able to talk to any of us , except for writing on a pad with a pencil. Her voice with def be different on the third album. Wont be as pure as before but , I am still rooting for her. Just wish she would quite these habits. Still its nice to see her up and about though. :)

Edited by jcable06, 12 November 2008 - 04:26 AM.

Posted Image
James Dean ....

#58 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 04:51 AM

Posted Image

More: http://www.celebrity...y/category/C206

She looks like Cher here!
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#59 antceleb12

antceleb12

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 11:41 AM

She looks good in the pub pictures.
Posted Image

#60 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 12:12 PM

I hope she quites smoking. I know its hard. I had to watch my Grandma die from smoking . She had to have a trach put in her neck so she could breath. It was heartbreaking seeing her go through so much pain and not ever being able to talk to any of us , except for writing on a pad with a pencil. Her voice with def be different on the third album. Wont be as pure as before but , I am still rooting for her. Just wish she would quite these habits. Still its nice to see her up and about though. :)

Been there kid,with my father; it was enough to put me off cigarettes for life. I'd defy anyone to see that first hand and still wanna smoke the dirty things.

I still think she looks well, and I suspect the rash could be down to nicotine patches, or even a reaction to coming off... your body does some odd things under duress.

Slightly concerned about the dirty hands myself, but she is too clean in the face and hair etc to be using majorly. Could be an indicator of drink; disco dirt attaches itself to drinkes like shit to a blanket, it is quite odd LOL

Agreed, Remi is every bit as much of a pisshead, and is not doing all she can to encourage and inspire her mate, taking her to the bloody booozer..... worst thing is to substitute one habit for anohre.

Time will tell, but I am still positive for now....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users