2675 replies to this topic

#451 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 04:19 PM

i think she will never gain much weight again.
she obviously likes it thin.

#452 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 07:20 PM

I think in her mind, Amy sees herself as fat, or at risk for becoming fat, because in her early days she was slightly plumpish and some people made negative comments about it and hurt her feelings. I hope she can get over it eventually. Whenever I see her looking really thin, it just seems as if she's punishing her poor body. But like Mitch said, it's a slow, gradual recovery. I'll take the progress she's made this year and hope for more next year.
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#453 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 09:20 PM

i'm sure she does eat, but she twittered via tyler james's account to mitch that she's been in the gym 2 hours a day (and suggested mitch come join her). i'm guessing this is the gym in her house.

@mitchwinehouse dad why don't you just come round an go in the gym? give it a thought at least. i've been in there two hours a day xxxxxxx

#454 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 04:24 AM

^Why doesn't she just give him a call? I see no advantage in twittering personal messages, the more as the tweets apparently all become public, which I don't understand the reason for either.

Edited by Winehousedrunk, 25 October 2009 - 04:31 AM.

Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#455 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 09:33 AM

i hate twitter.

#456 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 10:18 AM

the more as the tweets apparently all become public, which I don't understand the reason for either.

Maybe that's exactly why she does it...
She's not stupid, if she really wanted it to be private, she would choose another way to tell him.
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#457 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 10:40 AM

exactly my thoughts, Sarah

#458 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 02:54 PM

^Why doesn't she just give him a call? I see no advantage in twittering personal messages, the more as the tweets apparently all become public, which I don't understand the reason for either.

Mitch initiated the whole thing on his tweet and she just replied.

since i am putting weight on again. i am seriously thinking about a gastric band. Any opinions? Mitch5:34 PM Oct 18th from web

I find it all really innocent stuff. Nothing earth shattering here. A bit of fun for some, a bit of of insanity for others.
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#459 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 03:03 PM

Mitch could get 600,000 followers if he had an account called shitmydaughtersays: http://twitter.com/shitmydadsays

#460 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 02:34 AM

boooooooobs:
Posted Image
blaaaaaake:
Posted Image

#461 Jaede~

Jaede~

Fanks Daaaarling~

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 02:51 AM

boooooooobs:
Posted Image
blaaaaaake:
Posted Image

O_O!

They're like coconuts!....why do I have to be a b-cup?...*jealous*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#462 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 03:38 AM

Posted Image

I doubt the wisdom of the text on her shirt, I see new cuts on her arm, but her face is beautiful and she looks happy, or is it more defiant? Happily defiant, perhaps. Amy is so complicated!

Edited by Winehousedrunk, 26 October 2009 - 03:41 AM.

Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#463 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 01:40 PM

Oh my... really not a fan of the new boobs.
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#464 Amy-Fan2

Amy-Fan2

You know i'm no good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 02:02 PM

I see new cuts on her arm, but her face is beautiful and she looks happy, or is it more defiant? complicated!

The cuts on her arm can be from playing whit her cats.
i got two cats and my hands arms are often covered whit cuts :-)

#465 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 02:20 PM

The cuts on her arm can be from playing whit her cats.
i got two cats and my hands arms are often covered whit cuts :-)

That's true. I needed that. How in the world could a fiesty lioness like Amy not have scars anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users