Photo
- - - - -

No illegal drugs in Winehouse death (Associated Press)

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#31 AFKAR7

AFKAR7

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 04:08 PM

So the story about 1200$ of crack/heroine was bs...

Well as you know, that sells papers and mags. I had wondered also if it was just someone tying to make a name an money for themselves using her death as a way to. As always we have to give things like this time to find out what really was going on.

#32 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 04:16 PM

You beat me to it :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-arts-14635384

Yep, that fixer and all the other little moneygrabbers can now STFU. I hope her family press charges against the liars.

Excellent news, on many levels xx

#33 iheartblondie

iheartblondie

When I come back, you'll know.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 04:41 PM

Certain drugs cannot be detected with the tests because they don't stay in the system long enough. I'm afraid we will never know the exact causes of Amy's death. But I do believe there was a lot of BS with this dealer story. I guess he wanted his 15min....sad and pathetic.

Dude, when it comes to crack or heroin...that shit would have showed up on the toxicology reports if it was in her system.

Amy's body failed her because it was much older than she was. Hard liquor will do that to you! It's so sad...

#34 iheartblondie

iheartblondie

When I come back, you'll know.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 04:44 PM

i posted a very detailed toxicology article a day or so ago. it may clear up some misconceptions i've already heard here.
this is a bittersweet victory. it wasn't a suicide. whatever dealer said what is of no consequence.

http://www.webmd.com....xicology-tests

I could never imagine Amy killing herself. She was too much of a fighter and a tough girl.

#35 MDPA

MDPA

"We all become what we once hated"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 05:10 PM

I am just so relieved! That is a huge fuck you to the Media. Damn, i just love Guy Garvey's quote that i saw in someone's signaturre that i think applys here - "To those who tried to rob her of her dignity, you failed" - Guy Garvey

#36 lolainas

lolainas

Never Clip My Wings

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 05:15 PM

I could never imagine Amy killing herself. She was too much of a fighter and a tough girl.

Yep, she was weak, but a fighter, i agree with u.

.why dont you come on over, Valerie?

"It's not important to me to make other people at ease. I am difficult, but that's because I don’t really give a fuck."

#37 velvet

velvet

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 23 August 2011 - 05:19 PM

I agree with you, but after Belgrade I thought for the first time that she could commit suicide cos she looked so desperate. However, I am also relieved but still sad. Seems to make no sense.

#38 LegendJJ

LegendJJ

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 05:41 PM

Well the NYPost and a growing number of newspapers are actually putting up this report on their websites. I'm surprised at all these articles from them. I expected them to be stubborn and not report it that much.

Either way I expect to hear a lot by people who can NEVER admit being wrong say......"it doesn't matter alcohol is still a drug". These guys are very predictable.

As for Divine_Comedy's theory that the statement "no illegal drugs" may mean they actually found prescription drugs. That is a good point.

Anyway its great now that we can breathe a sigh of relief. I would not have wanted to see her VMA tribute and not having answers. Hearing this news this morning makes me much more calm and releived. Hopefully the VMA tribute is great.

#39 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:06 PM

how is it any less dignified to pass from the disease of addiction than a heart attack? our society is incredibly fucked up.

#40 W1nEh0use

W1nEh0use

We only said goodbye with words ....

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:13 PM

Well done little Mermaid.

There will be plenty of tabloid hacks hastily rewriting their previously scribed pieces tonight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Dido will kill you!"

#41 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

rulers one thing but come brixton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:15 PM

This of course makes me sad in a thousand ways because she passed but that there were no illegal drugs found just makes me really really glad.
In your face!!! stupid media tabloids and front pagers in magazines who stated that she died of drug overdose after a weeks partying.
And that junkie who came up with the 1200£ crack story I never even trusted in the first place. First of all I think IF Amy would have wanted to buy drugs she would do that buy a cleaner not so risky person somewhere, and the ammount was just a little bit too much, sure you've heard about stories where she paid for both herself and friends to take drugs and party but come on 1200£?

Anyways, this makes me really calm, now everyone who assumed she died of an overdose can go and lick their wounds. (Or something, sorry if my english ain't perfect now, I'm both upset and happy at the same time!) :)

#42 amyfanatic

amyfanatic

If I was my heart,I'd rather be restless.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:50 PM

In your face,fucking ignorant,close minded losers. What can I even say?
Posted Image

"I don`t listen to anyone...except my inner child anyway."

Amy.J.Winehouse.

#43 Cherry Bomb

Cherry Bomb

Velut Inter Ignis Lunae Minor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:51 PM

we all know that tabloids and stupid ignorant magazines and papers really sucks

#44 catouplik

catouplik

Help yourself

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:54 PM

Dude, when it comes to crack or heroin...that shit would have showed up on the toxicology reports if it was in her system.

Amy's body failed her because it was much older than she was. Hard liquor will do that to you! It's so sad...

Please i'm not a dude...I'm just reporting from a toxicologist I heard on the radio talking about drugs in general. I wasn't at all referring to heroin or crack necessarily. It could include be many legal drugs as well. Anyhow, to me , legal or illegal drugs and/or alcohol doesn't make many difference to me. We know there was abuse of many substances for years in Amy's case. We all agree with that I suppose.

#45 LegendJJ

LegendJJ

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:01 PM

http://www.nationale...l-amy-winehouse

Aren't these the same idiots that basically said a month ago that Amy definately died from purchasing a "cocktail of drugs"? I really cannot believe how short the article above is.

Hey assholes at the National Enquirer how about you put in your article that you and your "sources" were wrong and apologize to Amy and her family. Scumbags

Watch the Enquirer in the next couple of days ....post as MANY newsstories as they can on their main page so the news about Amy not dying because of illegal drugs is not seen on the front page. Watch..

These scumbags will be flooding their website with different newstories to push the new Amy story into the archives.

Notice also that they didn't put "Exclusive" anywhere in the article like they usually do and tell anyone to pick up the latest issue to find out more.

PS. I wonder where is the ass that claimed Amy had HIV..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users