#301 Eva

Eva

Banned Bitch!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:29 PM

"sometimes I go about in pity for myself,
and all the while a great wind is bearing me across the sky...
"

I wanna keep you here laying next to me
sharin our love between the sheets

起死回生

#302 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:50 PM

That's ALL ???

Unfortunately? Sorry boys, I don't have milk. If I ever say that in a dream, I'm gonna wake up laughing!!

I'm not good with dream analysis. I dreamed about a bed with white sheets on it and a bloody white puppy... want to tell me what that's about? Surely that's not Amy...but it could be....

#303 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:27 PM

Unfortunately? Sorry boys, I don't have milk. If I ever say that in a dream, I'm gonna wake up laughing!!

I'm not good with dream analysis. I dreamed about a bed with white sheets on it and a bloody white puppy... want to tell me what that's about? Surely that's not Amy...but it could be....

When your first baby was born , and they where lying your first one in your arms , they say to you : Congratulations , it's a BOY , with TWO HEADS ! You are not shocked ? ,will you laugh ? .....I do'nt laugh in my dream , was'nt shocked also . I only think it was meant symbolic . But WHAT ? ...... I am very interested in this Tread and all dreams of the others . Especcially the one of Amy-in-blood Stefan who dreamt Amy was taking his hand and tried to take him with her . I think WHY ? Knows Amy overthere what problems Stefan will have in his life after the 16 years he has already ? HE took his hand away and was sorry for that when he woked up . Deep inside he knowes he had to live his life i think . For ME it's DIFFERENT . Two times i called in my dream for Amy , do you think that I will take my hand away when Amy grab my hand , NO WAY ! . That's why Amy does'nt come into my dream i think , i have to live the short rest of my life for some reason i do'nt know on the moment .

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Everything allright with YOU Badfish ?

#304 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:41 PM

When your first baby was born , and they where lying your first one in your arms , they say to you : Congratulations , it's a BOY , with TWO HEADS !

Well hopefully the ultrasound would pick up on that, so I would know ahead of time.. and.. do something about it.

a quick google search says Siamese twins in a dream means you have a major conflict in your life... that sounds pretty accurate for you?? I hope you can find the inner peace that you deserve..maybe that is your purpose.

and badfish knows she has had a crazy dream before ;)

#305 Johanna

Johanna

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:29 PM

Well hopefully the ultrasound would pick up on that, so I would know ahead of time.. and.. do something about it.

a quick google search says Siamese twins in a dream means you have a major conflict in your life... that sounds pretty accurate for you?? I hope you can find the inner peace that you deserve..maybe that is your purpose.

and badfish knows she has had a crazy dream before ;)

The major conflict in my life is for shure ! I solved it 25 years ago : FOR MYSELF , Not for all the people in this city ! It's for shure Amy did having a major conflict in life also . Looks like she did'nt solve her problem couse she died at 27 in alcoholic addiction she thougt havin in control . I did this citate of Amy Before : "I'm not realy a girl , i'm even not a boygirl , i'm more a MAN ! " Said it before : Whas THIS Amy's major problem ? My (partially solved) major problem was : "I'm not realy a BOY , i'm even not a SISSY-BOY , i'm more a GIRL ! " I did'nt try drugs nor alcohol , i'm 65 now and a girl , i'm STILL a girl . Not a happy girl but a GIRL ! .......When this is the truth about Amy , this will be the reason i think i understand Amy the best . That can be the reason Amy was coming to me in a VISION and not in a dream . Many people are dreaming about Amy i see , but i think i'm the only one until today who has heard and seen Amy in Vision . :heart:

#306 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:43 PM

^You might have to find that quote again. I doubt amy was transgender, but ya never know, gender & sexuality are complicated...but no one is all feminine or masculine, as those reflect society's standards more than nature. Are you attracted to men or women? (if you don't mind me asking..)

#307 Eva

Eva

Banned Bitch!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:11 PM

no, no problem, juss sayin that all of this sounds like a real cheesy version of suehiro maruo's artwork

"sometimes I go about in pity for myself,
and all the while a great wind is bearing me across the sky...
"

I wanna keep you here laying next to me
sharin our love between the sheets

起死回生

#308 Johanna

Johanna

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:30 PM

^You might have to find that quote again. I doubt amy was transgender, but ya never know, gender & sexuality are complicated...but no one is all feminine or masculine, as those reflect society's standards more than nature. Are you attracted to men or women? (if you don't mind me asking..)

The quote is on script from an iterview with Amy . You can see it on video also . .....No , Amy was'nt a transgender , you ARE when you decided to chanche your sexe and are busy to do so . I WAS a transgender by doing that , but NOW i'm a Girl . You have right : no one is completely feminine or masculine . There's no problem to have some femine in a man or some masculin in a woman for most people . The problem is when you're a guy and feel more a woman inside and want to be one , OR when you're a woman and feel more a guy inside and want to be one . But there is another gender problem to : You do'nt know if you are a woman OR a man inside and ca'nt make the decision what you want to be . When you have a genderdysphory and do'nt tell anyone , the problem stays inside you . In my case i do'nt grew op to a mature man but stuck in playing a though boy . In fact thats the reason i'm still having the emotionality and the behaviour of a 17 year old . That's exactly why i like Amy so much , she was a rebel like me , do'in things i had not the guts instead I was a boy . Amy's life ended on 27 , but what do YOU think , I think also Amy was also emotionaly stucked on 17 . Your REAL lifetime does'nt matter for your emotionality or behaviour when stucked , it's ALL IN YOUR HEAD ! ..... For the atraction : In principle both man and woman , but i dropped the idea for a relationship with a man becouse only hyded-gays are looking for me . I want an honest relationship you know . What do you think about Amy , the quote : "I'm not a lesbian , though not before a Sambuca" Tha'ts why i love her ! :heart:

#309 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:05 PM

^see now you're making a little more sense... I honestly thought you were trying to say amy was transgender.
yep, amy was emotionally stunted... I think mainly because of her dependency on alcohol.

so did your sexual orientation change after your transition...or were you kind of confused about that anyway because of your gender confusion? when did you start to talk to someone about it?
do you feel emotionally stunted as a woman too? i'm guessing you had a lot to "catch up" with when you were transitioning?
I think amy was open to anyone for... company, really. lonely people are like that. but i'm sure she related to people who are different or have unique struggles.

#310 Johanna

Johanna

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:08 PM

^see now you're making a little more sense... I honestly thought you were trying to say amy was transgender.
yep, amy was emotionally stunted... I think mainly because of her dependency on alcohol.

so did your sexual orientation change after your transition...or were you kind of confused about that anyway because of your gender confusion? when did you start to talk to someone about it?
do you feel emotionally stunted as a woman too? i'm guessing you had a lot to "catch up" with when you were transitioning?
I think amy was open to anyone for... company, really. lonely people are like that. but i'm sure she related to people who are different or have unique struggles.

Do'nt think so , Amy was not emotionally stunted becouse her dependency of alcohol , she drunk becouse of her inner struggle with something . Just read the story of the aspirant bartender who was slapped in his face by Amy . She met him on the stairs when he goes up ans she goes down ans slapt him in the face with no reason for it . Amy had a bad drunk sometimes that makes her very agressive an destructive . "What bout men" : " My destructive side , has grown a mile width " ....."Annimal agression is my downfall " .....You see ? Was it in a erruption of jalousy that Amy slapt the youg man in the face ? .....I was'nt never fighting with boys , played with a girlfriend at age 4 and wanted earrings and long hair and dresses like her on age 5 . They where lauging on that silly boy and i was ashamed for myself at age 6 , so i did not tell anyone more until age 36 ! That's the age i confessed i wanted to be a woman . I had never a sexual relationship with anybody and i am still a virgin . After more than 20 jears i do'nt trust no man anymore , feel better in relationship with woman . But i said already : i do'nt grew up to a mature personality , that's why i like Amy so much , in fact i act and think in the same level and age as she i think .

#311 Katausa

Katausa

♥ Kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:10 PM

I had the strangest dream of Amy just last night. I woke up right after she slapped her hand in my face - don't get me wrong - she fought me like only a man would. Just before that she kept yelling at me to stop and I had no idea what I was doing wrong. I felt terribly confused. I still have no idea where she suddenly came from as I was pleasantly dreaming about staying on top of a mountain looking down on a picturesque village. Nothing went on before this, or I don't remember. Either way - it was odd.

" If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl. " - Amy

#312 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:39 PM

Do'nt think so , Amy was not emotionally stunted becouse her dependency of alcohol , she drunk becouse of her inner struggle with something .

Well, the reason I said that is because when you're an addict, your brain is permanently affected by whatever substance you use... obviously she had a mental disorder that made her turn to alcohol, but i think the addiction played a role in her lack of emotional growth as well.

I'm glad you can relate to Amy in your own way... it helps to know you aren't alone in your internal struggles.
Women tend to be more caring, sympathetic, so it's understandable you feel that way. Thanks for sharing so much, hope you've found acceptance in someone or somewhere because everyone deserves that..accepting yourself is a major thing though, can't say I'm at that point yet.

#313 Johanna

Johanna

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:10 PM

I had the strangest dream of Amy just last night. I woke up right after she slapped her hand in my face - don't get me wrong - she fought me like only a man would. Just before that she kept yelling at me to stop and I had no idea what I was doing wrong. I felt terribly confused. I still have no idea where she suddenly came from as I was pleasantly dreaming about staying on top of a mountain looking down on a picturesque village. Nothing went on before this, or I don't remember. Either way - it was odd.

GREAT ! Coincidense does'nt exist ! Do you have read the Tread of today : 'Amy Winehouse & I' ....A SxSw bartender-in-training's story . ? ....Well Katausa : "She fought to me like only a man would." .....That's what i meant ! Pete Doherty has said : "She had a mean right hook." .......Now i waith when Amy will come into MY dream , becouse she never did before . I do'nt think she does that violent agression TO ME . "You must be stronger than me" is one of Amy's songs . I do'nt want to fight with Amy . I think Amy does not want to fight with ME also . .....I wait and see ! :heart:

#314 xxGodisLovexx

xxGodisLovexx

Psalm 46:10

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:06 AM

Lately I've been having dreams about her two or three.In my dreams Amy is healthy and her hair how she had it before she passed and she was happy and laughing with me,but I don't remember them they are just vivid parts of them.

John 17:25-26 “Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

#315 LionessLoveYouAmy

LionessLoveYouAmy

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:38 PM

I had a dream about Amy, a few months ago.
She was in a small room, just laughing, hanging out and drinking with friends...then I realize this is backstage, before her last gig, in Belgrade.
I don't remember anything else...
I just remember waking up upset about it...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users