• Please log in to reply
353 replies to this topic

#331 Nineandfourteen

Nineandfourteen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:19 PM

My first dream with Amy was very personal, also involving another family member that passed away days after her. You can image the struggle I went through. I won't share that unless someone asks. Anyways, I am catholic, but do involve myself in muchof my religion, so I very rarely pray. One night I was so stressed from bullies at my school that I started listening to Amy. I cried for a few hours before going to sleep. As my eyes began to close, I felt like someone was listening to me,almost like a god presence. it felt like Amy. I talked to her for a good five minutes, but never got a response. I kept hoping maybe she would hear me, but to my avail, still nothing. I ended my words with "Amy, I love you, and miss you" and I believe I could hear in my mind, utter "luv yeww" in her little voice. Amy has given me hope to be myself, not let anyone get to me. I hope Amy has touched you as well. I know my young soul needs it.

#332 nitro sailor

nitro sailor

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:03 AM

I dream about her often....maybe it's because I goto sleep most nights with her music playing....I do have a huge mix of music that plays when I goto bed but I usually start it off with Amy...I can't fall asleep unless I have music playing
Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”......Bob Marley

#333 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:24 AM

I haven't had one damn dream about her...just a dream/nightmare with Mitch...apparently I only dream about people I dislike, and not the ones I love.

#334 Mrs. Tears dry on their own

Mrs. Tears dry on their own

R.I.P Amy Jade Winehouse

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:07 PM

I dream about her, too. I miss her so much. She was perfect. :)

#335 WhatsInsideHerNeverDies

WhatsInsideHerNeverDies

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:20 PM

I once had a dream about her that was both sad and good.

In my dream I flew to London but somehow ended up in St. Lucia and my friend was with me and we went to Jazz After Dark which in my dream looked completely different to it in real and apart from that it was in St. Lucia but anyways then I just sat down on a table and someone came in and when I turned around it was Amy and she said "Hey! Let me show you around my favourite place!" and I was pretty confused so then I went with her and we were walking around the streets and there was a tattoo shop named after Amy and I said "But Amy you aren't dead yet, why's there a shop called after you? Don't they just do it when someone dies?" and she just smiled with a tear in her eye. And then we went to some bar where there were pool tables in a back room and she went inside and was playing pool with friends and I had so go so I said "Bye, love you!" and she said "Bye, see you next time!". It was really weird!

And another time I had a rather shocking dream. I was just walking in the dark until I came to a house which looked pretty much like 25 Prowse Place and I went inside and of course Amy was there, sitting on the floor and I sat down next to her and we were talking. Then she fell on the floor as if she was about to faint and said "I can't take this anymore. I wanna rest" and she was crying and then I was lying down next to hair and said "No! You get up now! Please!" and she said "I'm sorry but I just can't anymore!" and then I woke up. It was really horrible!

#336 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:00 PM

Last night i was dreaming i was with my Mother . I was very sad and crying for Amy . In the mean time i heared Amy singing : "Love is a loosing game" I said to my Mother i wanted to be with Amy , take her back to earth if possible . This Reply wil on his place by the Tread : "Emotional Question : Still Crying ?" as well i think ! You see : I'm crying even in my dreams for Amy . Again i had not seen or spoken Amy but there is a reason for that i know . I only have to found WHY i can't meet Amy in my dream until now . I know i will find out , before OR after i died . When i find it out i let you know HERE on the forum . If i find out in the other dimension i swear i will take Amy back to earth WITH ME , when alowed and when SHE wants it ! :heart:

#337 Johanna

Johanna

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:23 PM

In the early morning of Sunday 14 Juli i had a short dream . After a woke-up i was falling in sleep again for a short while . I was looking at the face of Amy , she smiled to me . We where in a WeddingChappel ! Than i woke up again . The only person i saw in the chappel was Amy . I even not saw the Priest . Amy did'nt say a word to me and i also sayed nothing to her . ......Now come the questions : What are you doing in a WeddingChappel ? When you are in a weddingchappel with Amy , WHERE do you looking for , The Priest ? , the withnesses ? What do you SAY in a weddingchappel with Amy ? ....Only the answer on ONE question i think ! I did'nt HEARD the question , but the ANSWER can only be : "YES I DO !" :heart: ....Have not seen anything of the interior of the inside of the weddingchappel . Do you think when i am with Amy i will give attention on the furniture of the place we are be ? Now you may kiss the bride ! ....But who is the bride ? Amy ? or ME ? or the 2 of us ? :lovestruck: ....:friendlywink:

#338 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:01 PM

In the early morning of Sunday 14 Juli i had a short dream . After a woke-up i was falling in sleep again for a short while . I was looking at the face of Amy , she smiled to me . We where in a WeddingChappel ! Than i woke up again . The only person i saw in the chappel was Amy . I even not saw the Priest . Amy did'nt say a word to me and i also sayed nothing to her . ......Now come the questions : What are you doing in a WeddingChappel ? When you are in a weddingchappel with Amy , WHERE do you looking for , The Priest ? , the withnesses ? What do you SAY in a weddingchappel with Amy ? ....Only the answer on ONE question i think ! I did'nt HEARD the question , but the ANSWER can only be : "YES I DO !" :heart: ....Have not seen anything of the interior of the inside of the weddingchappel . Do you think when i am with Amy i will give attention on the furniture of the place we are be ? Now you may kiss the bride ! ....But who is the bride ? Amy ? or ME ? or the 2 of us ? :lovestruck: ....:friendlywink:

Chapel: time to pray for something; a church ceremony. Who needs a song and a prayer? - Source: www.dreamsdictionary.org

:redheart:

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#339 Johanna

Johanna

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:51 PM

In the early morning of today Wednesday 17 Juli i was dreaming watching the television . On screen there was a woman singer singing . Do'nt know WHO , and unknown song to me . On a moment i touched the V.F.O. finetuning of the telly by accident and the recieving got off-frequenty . The picture on screen faded in milkydrab and the person singing was no longer recognable . But the voice singing chanched : Now it was clearly AMY singing ! I was surprised to hear , but than woke-up . :heart:

#340 Johanna

Johanna

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:20 PM

YESS ! ! This morning 16 August 2013 i had the dream i was waiting for . In my dream i was walking in the cellar or materialroom of a railwaystation . I was'nt feeling very well and go sitting for a moment . Some people who looked at me saw it was no good with me . After a moment it feeled i was standing upright but did'nt know how or why . After that i feeled i was lifting of the floor whyle the people still looking to the floor where saying : "I think she is dead " I did'nt care for that going upwards in the air and seeing the floor was gooing misty white . I was thinking : " O.K. i'm dead now , what's next ? " . After a short while i was going down again to the ground . I saw i was landing on some insle . It was on the beach and some person was coming out of a small cave . I looked to the person and saw it was AMY ! I called her name : "Amy" and wrapped my arms around her , she did the same with me . I saw she had very short hair and pretty curly . I asked her "Amy , what did you do with your hair ? Hugging eachother we came loose from the ground and turned 3 times round in the air . Amy has not spoken and after that i woked up . I was looking on the clock , the time was 6.35 Hour in the morning . :heart:

#341 kittengirl1000

kittengirl1000

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:21 PM

I had a dream the other day that I was having my hair done like Amy.

#342 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:19 PM

Before her birthday, I saw Amy in my dream. It happened twice! This doesn't happen very often, but when it does, it brightens my day. She was just walking around, guitar in hand.

#343 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:46 PM

Had a vivid dream about her and her Father last night.

She pops up in my dreams every so often.

#344 Pigen

Pigen

Noob

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:00 PM

Last night I dreamt that Amy had launched her own perfume while she was still alive.

Edited by Pigen, 15 November 2013 - 04:20 PM.

#345 BeehiveQueen

BeehiveQueen

Camden Girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationHollywood, CA

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:14 PM

I wish she'd had a perfume. I actually went out of my way to ask Alex what kind of perfume she wore. Riva mentioned they were always sweet smelling like Marc Jacobs..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users