353 replies to this topic

#316 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:18 PM

In the early morning of today Friday 22 Feb. 2013 my next dream . ......I was in a unknown place . I did'nt feel myself no good so i decided to go home . After a short walk i was very tired so i goes sittin on the ground with my back to the wall . Feelin dizzy i closed my eayes and everything was fading away . After some time things cleared up and i opened my eayes . I was in a different place as before . On a short distance in front of me some old man was looking to me . It was a India Swami , an Hindoestan Holy man . He said something to me and that give me the reason to roll up the sleeve of my right arm . At my surprise the Lightning-Bolt tattoo on my right arm was GONE . I started crying for that , but the Swami said : They removed the Lightning-bolt tattoo from AMY AS WELL ! We started walking from the place we where to some destination and i asked him : "Amy is ALSO HERE ?". He agreed and i asked him : "Will i see her NOW ?" .....I get no answer , the dream stopped at once and i woke up ! :heart:

#317 AmysAngel92

AmysAngel92

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:14 AM

I listen to her music everyday and still haven't had a dream about her, but weirdly, I do see her face sometimes when I close my eyes just before I'm about to fall asleep, it's strange.

I'd love to have a vivid dream about her though.

#318 Johanna

Johanna

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:14 PM

I listen to her music everyday and still haven't had a dream about her, but weirdly, I do see her face sometimes when I close my eyes just before I'm about to fall asleep, it's strange.

First time this happened to me (end of 2011) she even talked to me : "What's the problem ? LIVE !" The first 3 words was only her voice , by the last word there was HER FACE , with my eayes CLOSED ! ......In the moment shortly before you went to sleep your mind is very sensitive for signals from the other side i think . Alike you , i NEVER MET Amy in my dreams . It was 2 times in a dream i WAS dieing and called desperatly for Amy , then woked up . I was asking here before : Wat will happen the 3th. time i dream to die ? Well , i KNOW now ! It happened yesterday , i DIED and was shurely on the other side , the Guide even told me AMY was there also ! But when i asked if i can met her there i immidiatly woked up . Very strange , it looks like there is some reason Amy may NOT visit ME in my dreams . But it looks there is some progression , it seems to be I am bizzy to visit AMY in HER dream . :heart: ......I am thinking also about the symbolics in my dream : The removing of my last tattoo the same as with those of Amy , the Thunderbolt . It's symbolic for agression and violence i think ?

#319 Amyfan

Amyfan

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:30 PM

2 nights ago I dreamed for the second time about Amy. She lay on a bed in a room full of pictures of her and her family and friends and other loved ones and also alot of teddybears close to her and other toys and she was softly singing songs and Blake song with her. I could not see him I only saw Amy with her face down to her pillow lay on the bed and only heard Blake sing softly the songs with her. She sounded like a child. She song on a very innocent childisch way but was very happy and dreamy. Don't know what to think of that dream. Have only had once a dream of her and that is 1,5 years ago...

#320 AmysAngel92

AmysAngel92

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:38 PM

First time this happened to me (end of 2011) she even talked to me : "What's the problem ? LIVE !" The first 3 words was only her voice , by the last word there was HER FACE , with my eayes CLOSED ! ......In the moment shortly before you went to sleep your mind is very sensitive for signals from the other side i think . Alike you , i NEVER MET Amy in my dreams . It was 2 times in a dream i WAS dieing and called desperatly for Amy , then woked up . I was asking here before : Wat will happen the 3th. time i dream to die ? Well , i KNOW now ! It happened yesterday , i DIED and was shurely on the other side , the Guide even told me AMY was there also ! But when i asked if i can met her there i immidiatly woked up . Very strange , it looks like there is some reason Amy may NOT visit ME in my dreams . But it looks there is some progression , it seems to be I am bizzy to visit AMY in HER dream . :heart: ......I am thinking also about the symbolics in my dream : The removing of my last tattoo the same as with those of Amy , the Thunderbolt . It's symbolic for agression and violence i think ?

That's really strange, I wish I could dream about Amy, I dream about so much unnecessary rubbish, it's weird that she hasn't found her way into my subconscious yet because I think about her quite alot, my dreams are always very vivid so I can't wait for the day it happens.

#321 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:13 PM

I had a dream about Mitch.

So disappointed when I woke up lol

#322 AmysAngel92

AmysAngel92

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:58 AM

So I had a dream about Amy the other day, it was so fucked up, she came to my house and kept telling me she was alive but I was like "what the fuck you talking about Amy's dead, what are you doing here ?"

then Amy just started walking beside the side of my house and I woke up, it was weird and makes no sense to me at all but whatever.

#323 AmysAngel92

AmysAngel92

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:24 AM

Had another dream about her last night, I knocked on her front door and she thought I was just fuckin her about so she told me to "go away", then I told her "no no I'm a fan, Amy I love you blah blah blah" I randomly started singing some unholy war and she started crying........

I sang the first verse to her then she joined in later and started singing the song with me (It's like I could hear her live in my head and she sounded amazing)

I know it's just a dream but it was a really beautiful moment.

Edited by AmysAngel92, 02 March 2013 - 07:33 AM.

Posted Image

#324 Cynthia

Cynthia

Addicted to her

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:26 PM

I didn't have a dream about meeting Amy last night, but i dreamt about an Announcement of another posthumous album. The title was "Lioness" again. But i forgot the subtitle, it wasn't Hidden Treasures anymore.

This dream had me thinking about a possible title all day. I mean it would be cool if another CD was called "Lioness: [TITLE]" again, right?
Amy flies in paradise

#325 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:59 AM

That's exactly what happens to me as well but, luckily, I've dreamed about her a few times.
A few days after her passing I was in my bed. Obviously I couldn't sleep, just cry but suddenly (maybe I went mad, but I swear this is true) I saw her walking towards me and then she gave a hug. It felt so real and all the pain disappeared for a moment. It was as if she was telling me she was ok. It was a beautiful moment.
I certainly wouldn't mind another visit, dear Amy.
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#326 AmysAngel92

AmysAngel92

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:32 AM

That's exactly what happens to me as well but, luckily, I've dreamed about her a few times.
A few days after her passing I was in my bed. Obviously I couldn't sleep, just cry but suddenly (maybe I went mad, but I swear this is true) I saw her walking towards me and then she gave a hug. It felt so real and all the pain disappeared for a moment. It was as if she was telling me she was ok. It was a beautiful moment.
I certainly wouldn't mind another visit, dear Amy.

Lol, we probably sound crazy to some people reading this but it really is a beautiful moment when you dream about her

Posted Image
Posted Image

#327 OurDayWillCome

OurDayWillCome

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:36 AM

I keep remembering when I met amy, I keep dreaming of the 3 times I did.. and It's just such a weird and surreal feeling waking up knowing she isn't on this earth anymore:(

#328 Johanna

Johanna

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:21 PM

In the early morning from Saturday 13 to Sunday 14 April i was talking in mij dream to someone . Do'nt know what it's going on , i get the knowledge i was dreaming when i woke up . Woking up i saw a face in a flash and realized it was Amy ! THAN i remembered i had called the person who i had spoken AMY ! Ik was given the answer on a question OR did the question calling Amy to her name . ....I think THIS is the first time i met Amy in my dream , but sadly there is NO story on it . :heart:

Edited by Johanna, 16 April 2013 - 05:13 PM.

#329 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:00 PM

I had a dream with many threads I'm not going to recall here - important thing is I got to know that the "new" Amy's album is going to be published. I saw the title and tracklist but I forgot them while awake :( The funny thing is when I woke up I heard "Back to back" in the radio. One of my flatmates switch on same random radio station and there was Amy. Cool.
"I trust my instincts, and that’s what has got me where I am, y’know?" (Amy)

#330 Johanna

Johanna

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:47 PM

Last night i had another strange dream . I was dreaming sitting in bed just waked up . I was thinking on Amy and very sad and crying . I was feeling very unhappy and wanted to be dead and go where Amy is . On some moment i looked to my blanket and saw extremely nice an beautiful flowers growing out of the blanket over my lakes . I looked around in the room and the whole room was filled with beautiful flowers . In the corner of the room was another bed . There was a young lady in the bed who was waithing for when i woke up i thougt . The young woman has blonde hair above the shoulders and having bleu eayes , she looked a bit of an angel but without wings . She smiled to me and i said : Oh my God , i'm dead is'nt it , it realy happened and now i know there IS indeed something after dead ! She agreed i was dead . I looked out of the window and saw we where on the 15th floor or so of a high building . I asked : Where are we ? The young woman said : IN ROME ! I asked WHY what is the meaning of this ? She said something of let me look to my NEXT life on earth , (the woman was probably i guide to me) (or a guardian angel) . Than i saw i had glasses on my nose (again) and feeled i was probably a BOY again . I protested against it , said : OH NO ! I'm ugly again also i think ? I saw a mirror to the left but was afraid to look in it to see who i was there . I said NO NO NO , i do'nt want another fucking life , especially NOT as a fucking MAN , there's only ONE thing i want , i want to meet Amy , i want to talk her what SHE want me to do ! I refuse another life , i refuse to live again without Amy , i want to talk with her ! If she does like me as a MAN i agree with here wish , if she want me as a FEMALE FRIEND i agree TOO . But if she DON'T want me AT ALL i want to go and dissapire FOREVER to NOTHING ! Than i woke up REALY , it was 6 o'clock in the morning . .....Well i was VERY CLEAR to the people that contacted me in my dream i think ?!! They are WARNED to not listening to me you know . Next time i use HEAVY VIOLENCE you know ! :devilish:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users