Photo
- - - - -

it's inevitable ... an amy movie will be made *how about PAZ?

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#46 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:03 AM

blake?

http://www.weakstream.us/?p=14255

i think Dian looks like him a lot:
(im serious!)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0045379/

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#47 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:09 AM

After reading this thread I was getting impressions of Amy with Tarot Cards and I thought it would be good to have her dealing Tarot Cards in a film as she was interested in them and apparently carried them with her - but I havn't seen any photos of her with tarot cards - anyone seen one?

i read some folks have seen these pics! i think i may have seen one ...
THIS is an awesome idea, her relationship with this and Cynthia should def. be explored ....Amy said herself "Cynthia knew" ....;-)

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#48 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:50 AM

cecilia, amysarmy posted on page 2

"Last month, I had a chance to read several outlines and treatments of prospective movies. None of them were exploitive and none were long on symbolism or fantasy."

it's not that "he" is interested in the $ - it's just the nature of showbusiness, like it or not, amy was all that plus a bag of chips, there will never be another ...

i still hope for an unknown british actress -crossing my fingers. no reason for stephanie to steal amy's thunder.

here is a mini movie: 8-/

i can read a little portuguese, at the end it says this video is dedicated to anyone seeking to overcome their problems, which hopefully are only a few ... xo

i am taking these words back / after hearing a lot of information, stephanie loves and respects amy. and WHO am i to speak like this anyways. sorry.:

i still hope for an unknown british actress -crossing my fingers. no reason for stephanie to steal amy's thunder.
:giverose:

- Anais Nin 

#49 amysarmynow

amysarmynow

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 06:54 AM

On Thanksgiving night, Stefani's TV-Special was a monster hit in the USA.

"Mainstream" Americans are now in the first stages of a new love affair.

Here are a few clips from the show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B9WXiffEps

A new petition has been placed on facebook to encourage Stefani to pursue the role of Amy in the FIRST "Amy Movie."

Except that I support the concept - and will post my views on the page - I have NO connection to the petition.

http://www.facebook....k=wall&filter=1

Stefani loves Amy very much and she is the only actor that can guarantee us that the FIRST movie will be:

* Respectful of AJW and her TRUE story.

* Commercially successful.

* Beneficial to the work of the Amy Winehouse Foundation.

There will be numerous film and stage projects, in the coming years. A huge hit on the first at bat will assure that; Stefani can deliver that hit.

MANY talented actors - most of them UK trained - will have a chance to participate in the first and all subsequent projects.

We all know a lot about Amy's generous nature. Most folks do not know that Stefani has given away $MILLION$ to charitable causes. She is certain to be generous with the AWF.

For all of the reasons stated above, I hope that Stefani gets the first shot. If another actor goes first, I will support her and lobby to help assure that the project meets all of the needs of both Amy's legacy and her fans.

#50 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:30 PM

No one can/will do Amy the justice deserved, certainly no one has her looks, end of x
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#51 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:35 PM

On Thanksgiving night, Stefani's TV-Special was a monster hit in the USA.
"Mainstream" Americans are now in the first stages of a new love affair.
Here are a few clips from the show:

ok LOL
(im not mainstream)

i could hardly watch. her. or listen ...:-S

- Anais Nin 

#52 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:37 PM

A new petition has been placed on facebook to encourage Stefani to pursue the role of Amy in the FIRST "Amy Movie."

Except that I support the concept - and will post my views on the page - I have NO connection to the petition.

http://www.facebook....k=wall&filter=1

whatever ppl want to do is fine. 8-/
if you are a fan of both, you decide... :amyshock:

- Anais Nin 

#53 moiraproject

moiraproject

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:41 PM

I say NO NO NO .. I don't want a movie about Amy .. without Amy

#54 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:48 PM

Stefani loves Amy very much and she is the only actor that can guarantee us that the FIRST movie will be:

There will be numerous film and stage projects, in the coming years. A huge hit on the first at bat will assure that; Stefani can deliver that hit.

MANY talented actors - most of them UK trained - will have a chance to participate in the first and all subsequent projects.

We all know a lot about Amy's generous nature. Most folks do not know that Stefani has given away $MILLION$ to charitable causes. She is certain to be generous with the AWF.

For all of the reasons stated above, I hope that Stefani gets the first shot. If another actor goes first, I will support her and lobby to help assure that the project meets all of the needs of both Amy's legacy and her fans.

i disagree. she is not the 'only' one.
the acting role needs to go to someone else - leave the huge hollywood blockbuster to gaga? first movie to a british actress ...

Edited by Birdieava, 27 November 2011 - 03:00 AM.
editing out personal opinion on movie casting

- Anais Nin 

#55 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:50 PM

thank you for this. <3

amy is a legend and her legacy must be preserved.
she was mistreated in her short lifetime and in death she must be respected. please - if we her true fans and lovers can influence anything, let the role go to someone else. xo

- Anais Nin 

#56 Divine_Comedy

Divine_Comedy

Lost is just what can't be seen.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:07 AM

[quote name='Birdieava']blake?

http://www.weakstream.us/?p=14255

Oh my god, this killed me! For the people who have seen this movie Orgasmo, it's just too funny...lol

*and if what calls itself a world should
have the luck to hear such singing*

http://www.amywinehouseforum.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1716&dateline=1327218895

#57 ohmr

ohmr

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:09 AM

everyone is entitled to their feelings about it! i don't want to hurt these feelings, really guys ... :(

thank U elsie for mentioning sally, i had no idea who she is ....she looks great ;-)

I just think, if we put some thought into it, our collective consciousness will help the director (whoever it will be) to make the right choice. amy was just way to talented for anyone to play her in a movie like u say, it's not about the looks at all ... she had a very complex personality/life, it will take someone with real genuine acting skills to be able to come thru on screen like amy

I'd love it. She seems perfect, too.

I just don't know what this movie would be about. I'd like it to mirrors Amy's life but not be about it. Like I don't want it to be The Amy Winehouse Story. But like "Camden Girl." or something about a brilliant musician who finds love, fame and drugs and loses herself and tries to find it in music again. Something like Country Strong.

Amy, are you happy?
She squints suspiciously at me.
"About what?"
About life.
"I'm happy about this salad."

#58 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:02 AM

http://www.coolchase.../graphics/88611

:smiley:

Attached Files

- Anais Nin 

#59 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 01:39 PM

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Simon Cowell in disguise?

This lad can play Blake, he looks like him and seems cocky enough.

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#60 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:14 PM

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Simon Cowell in disguise?

This lad can play Blake, he looks like him and seems cocky enough.

Simon amstell, Amys mate

But, still no to any film bout Amy, imagine dat cunts smugness at havin a fuckin film bout him, which is how it'd end up, focusin on the drugs n their relationship, they can fuck off. Docu/biopic best path to take. x
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users