[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#17 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:24 PM

Blake Fielder Civil was registered on here and posted two messages ages ago... when the two were still together. Amy had never been on here but I think Blake said she knew about it and had seen it.
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#18 LiamSullivan

LiamSullivan

I love Amy Winehouse.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:24 PM

You mean ex and husband Blake?I wasn't on this forum yet :P

Yes, Blake Fielder-Civil.
[MENTION=2939]Katausa[/MENTION], he was saying how they both were upset by what was being said about him. I guess nobody really knows if she herself said anything derogatory about the forum, or if Blake did.

R.I.P Amy Jade Winehouse. Once in a lifetime voice.
2r4h89d.gif

#19 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:26 PM

Yes, Blake Fielder-Civil.
@Katausa, he was saying how they both were upset by what was being said about him. I guess nobody really knows if she herself said anything derogatory about the forum, or if Blake did.

Yes..can understand Amy .. :s

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#20 Guest_iDennis_*

Guest_iDennis_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:29 PM

I am almost certain that Blake might have really written something like that to Mama. Amy has told me personally that she did look at forums like this one before but because the internet is full of the most horrible pictures of herself and she always read the most horrible comments about Blake which always caused a lot of hurt, she did not pay a lot of attention to actually reading every (hateful) post. She later told me that she was tired of other people so interfering with their love life, she didn't mean her fans though but her father.

#21 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:34 PM

I am almost certain that Blake might have really written something like that to Mama. Amy has told me personally that she did look at forums like this one before but because the internet is full of the most horrible pictures of herself and she always read the most horrible comments about Blake which always caused a lot of hurt, she did not pay a lot of attention to actually reading every (hateful) post. She later told me that she was tired of other people so interfering with their love life, she didn't mean her fans though but her father.

oh really you have met her?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#22 Guest_iDennis_*

Guest_iDennis_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:35 PM

oh really you have met her?

I have met her several times. She was lovely.

#23 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:37 PM

Lucky you.
to go by to the theme here..We have to imagine to be terrible for Amy to read terrible thinks about Blake..and to see different horrible images of her in the web, although not here on this forum :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#24 Katausa

Katausa

♥ Kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:40 PM

I even get pissed off when someone says my boyfriend looks ugly. Just saying!

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Please share your story when you want to!

" If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl. " - Amy

#25 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

One I wish I never played...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:47 PM

I even get pissed off when someone says my boyfriend looks ugly. Just saying!

It's normal. Be careful what you say. This is why I have a little problem with those who hate Blake just because of what is write in the media. It's very difficult to see that Amy's fans speak so ill of her husband and the choice she made in marrying him. We don't know their true history ... I mean, Amy was not totally stupid right? This is exactly what I feel that people think of her, when they accusing Blake.

I don't want to seem brutal, but regarding Blake, Amy would be sad to see what is written on this forum sometimes. The other day I watched a little threads in the archives ... the nasty things I've seen oh god... and it's not even my husband but I was sad so I understand the pain of Amy.

I fall in love everyday !
Not with people, but with situations...

Posted Image

#26 Katausa

Katausa

♥ Kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:50 PM

It's normal. Be careful what you say. This is why I have a little problem with those who hate Blake just because of what is write in the media. It's very difficult to see that Amy's fans speak so ill of her husband and the choice she made in marrying him. We don't know their true history ... I mean, Amy was not totally stupid right? This is exactly what I feel that people think of her, when they accusing Blake.

I don't want to seem brutal, but regarding Blake, Amy would be sad to see what is written on this forum sometimes. The other day I watched a little threads in the archives ... the nasty things I've seen oh god... and it's not even my husband but I was sad so I understand the pain of Amy.

They loved each other. And that's all that matters, really. We shouldn't question why Amy fell for him, or what exactly it was that he felt for her. I think they were just a young couple, loving each other MADLY. What else do we have to know? But I see that you get my point.

" If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl. " - Amy

#27 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:53 PM

They loved each other. And that's all that matters, really. We shouldn't question why Amy fell for him, or what exactly it was that he felt for her. I think they were just a young couple, loving each other MADLY. What else do we have to know? But I see that you get my point.

Completely. Nothing to add.

Posted Image

#28 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:47 PM

Wino (Clare) the founder of this place, and Amy had a dust up. Amy wasn't happy with the 'Wino' posting name. Amy didn't take any shit but neither did Clare! Clare did change her posting name though, for a while.
I don't remember any details but I seem to remember Wino being royally pissed off at Amy. LOL
I think this happened when Amy was not uh at her best. Maybe another old timer can correct or validate my memory.

#29 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:10 PM

Wino (Clare) the founder of this place, and Amy had a dust up. Amy wasn't happy with the 'Wino' posting name. Amy didn't take any shit but neither did Clare! Clare did change her posting name though, for a while.
I don't remember any details but I seem to remember Wino being royally pissed off at Amy. LOL
I think this happened when Amy was not uh at her best. Maybe another old timer can correct or validate my memory.

How do you know? She told you? And that is why she no longer comes on the forum? I don't know Clare (Wino) but I found it strange to see her nickname, as a fan and administrator. Moreover, she judge very much Blake, in the archives. I actually understand Amy. But this is only my opinion, I don't know Clare.

Posted Image

#30 Guest_iDennis_*

Guest_iDennis_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:13 PM

I think that everyone is allowed to have an opinion, even though it's about someones love life. I understand why it was so upsetting to Amy, but she also was the one becoming famous, and we all know famous people have no privacy at all. Their love life and choices are out there for people to react negative or positive to. Sometimes I think Amy was too sensitive to become as famous as she did!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users