#46 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:59 AM

http://www.amywineho...sage from blake

There was another one a bit more positive, I found the thread but the message was erased for some reason :( I think it was something about Amy being okay and not to worry. I think it was here a few months ago but now it's gone.

http://www.amywineho...SAGE-FROM-BLAKE

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#47 AMYstery

AMYstery

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

Blake posted twice on this forum, here is one of his posts in the "brain scan"-thread :

http://www.amywineho...ng-back-)/page2

I wouldn't judge people based on what they said 5/6 years ago if you start reading in the archive. Even Blake understood that the hate and anger he got directed towards him, was often the product of people being worried and caring for Amy's wellbeing.

#48 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

One I wish I never played...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:36 PM

Blake posted twice on this forum, here is one of his posts in the "brain scan"-thread :

http://www.amywinehouseforum.co.uk/f...g-back-)/page2

I wouldn't judge people based on what they said 5/6 years ago if you start reading in the archive. Even Blake understood that the hate and anger he got directed towards him, was often the product of people being worried and caring for Amy's wellbeing.

But he made ​​clear in his message that it frustrates him. I understand your point, but I still think this is unfair. Anyway, thank you for the link. It's nice of you.

I fall in love everyday !
Not with people, but with situations...

Posted Image

#49 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:52 PM

I don't think people should comment about the actions of Clare that were not around at the time. From what I recall it didn't have anything to do with the name WINO it was the avatar picture that Amy did not like and accused clare of drawing her looking unhappy when she wasn't, clare didn't draw the avatar but obtained the image elsewhere. And if I remember right there was nothing wrong with the picture on the avatar.

You have to understand the frustration of people at the time, Amy was in a VERY bad way, cancelling concerts, blakes personal videos being leaked to the press did not help, beating each other up, Blake smashing in a blokes face, the list goes on. What was said at the time was out of frustration and fans wanting her to get her life back on track.
  • Love is a losing game likes this
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#50 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:53 PM

[MENTION=282]Jayne[/MENTION] : I get your point.

Posted Image

#51 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:59 PM

You're right Phil it was on her Amy's birthday the time she failed to turn up and whe was in a bad way I seem to recall she had a right go at Wino about her avatar that Amy thought she looked ugly in?? It got quite personal and but I put that down to Amy obviously in a bad place. The press were reporting she failed to turn up at her birthday but was obviously online that night.

I got the impression that Clare hit a raw nerve with Amy and told her some home truths.

Did Amy have a go at her on this forum or in private?

#52 Guest_BlakeFielderCivil_*

Guest_BlakeFielderCivil_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:01 PM

Edited by BlakeFielderCivil, 01 May 2012 - 02:56 PM.

#53 stranger

stranger

rubber soul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:15 PM

hi blake x

#54 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:27 PM

i have always been off and on on this forum looking at what you all are saying about amy and me. i see that you guys have been tlking about whats happened five years ago. i cant access my old profile so i will answer from this one. amy and i had seen some very rude comments about us. we were very upset and that is why i sent that message. i found some comments very rude and disappointing. you don't expect so called fans to react as some did. but i am not going to reopen old wounds as it doesnt matter anyway. i dont know anything about what amy said to clare or what happened but amy was going through a bad time back then. x

welcome back. please stick around :)

Edited by Miss Mermaid, 30 April 2012 - 03:44 PM.

#55 Keight

Keight

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:28 PM

omg im proper fangirling right now if that is the actual blake !! so many questions @@@: 3rd album questions omg are we even allowed to ask questions cause we wasn't with blake wood ;//

#56 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:31 PM

omg im proper fangirling right now if that is the actual blake !! so many questions @@@: 3rd album questions omg are we even allowed to ask questions cause we wasn't with blake wood ;//

maybe if blake agrees there could be a sticky where fans ask music questions to him regarding amy?

no personal stuff just music related.

#57 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:31 PM

Well, the other Blake came here specifically asking for pictures, so I think that's why we wasn't allowed. Would love it if we had a chance to ask a few questions.

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#58 Keight

Keight

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:35 PM

maybe if blake agrees there could be a sticky where fans ask music questions to him regarding amy?

no personal stuff just music related.

Well, the other Blake came here specifically asking for pictures, so I think that's why we wasn't allowed. Would love it if we had a chance to ask a few questions.

I really hope it is him, and if it is I hope he wouldn't mind answering some questions.. it could clear a lot of things up, maybe even debunk some things we've heard in the news about Amy's music.

#59 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:37 PM

Hello Blake..
I can understand..to be rude is really a bad thing..especially when you are fan to a star..Have to respect to Amy's life..

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#60 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:04 PM

i have always been off and on on this forum looking at what you all are saying about amy and me. i see that you guys have been tlking about whats happened five years ago. i cant access my old profile so i will answer from this one. amy and i had seen some very rude comments about us. we were very upset and that is why i sent that message. i found some comments very rude and disappointing. you don't expect so called fans to react as some did. but i am not going to reopen old wounds as it doesnt matter anyway. i dont know anything about what amy said to clare or what happened but amy was going through a bad time back then. x

Hey Blake,
I agree with you. Things have gone too far away and it was so unfair. I'm happy to be part of people who never judged you or Amy. Thank you for your message. I wish you all the best.

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users