117 replies to this topic

#61 LaPeep

LaPeep

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:17 PM

As much as we her fans think we know about Amys life from all of what's been written about her and the people in her life we really don't know crap.....all we can do is speculate......and i guess thats what we all do from time to tim. 99 percent of it was only written about one perspective and that was to sell newspapers. So no we don't really really know Amy or Blake FC.
Good luck blake....hope it all woks out for you.
"I don't know her, I never met her, and when I saw that pic, I thought, 'That's me!' But then I found out, no, it's Amy........Ronnie Spector of the Ronettes

#62 Guest_BlakeFielderCivil_*

Guest_BlakeFielderCivil_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:31 PM

Edited by BlakeFielderCivil, 01 May 2012 - 02:56 PM.

#63 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

im not going to put personal things online about amy. but i will answer a few questions about her music if i can, and i will respond to specific topics every now and again. thanks so much for the warm welcome all of you have given me.

Thank you, Blake. Appreciate your courage to come, I'm sure I speak for many if not all of us here when I say it always makes us feel a little closer to our girl when someone close to her decides to join us in good intention. Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay and someone in charge can arrange us a sticky for some questions!

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#64 what'sinsideher

what'sinsideher

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:45 PM

im not going to put personal things online about amy. but i will answer a few questions about her music if i can, and i will respond to specific topics every now and again. thanks so much for the warm welcome all of you have given me.

That would be great! Like @Elsie said, it's so nice to hear from people who were close to her since none of us were able to get to know the real Amy. And we certainly wouldn't expect you to talk about personal things.

"Anyone who sings a tune so sweet is passin' by..."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#65 MandyP

MandyP

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:48 PM

Thanks Blake. That is so kind of you to treat us, her fans, w/ so much respect. I will only offer the same respect back to you:) I hope all is well w/ you and your family.

#66 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:49 PM

Cheers Blake,

Really appreciate it. Hope you get the respect you deserve this time round.

#67 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:49 PM

Thanks Blake :)
Will be great to share ..
maybe to create another topic?

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#68 Cynthia

Cynthia

Addicted to her

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:52 PM

It's good to have someone in here who knew Amy personally and of course i can understand, that you don't want to write personal stuff about her. ;)
Amy flies in paradise

#69 Katausa

Katausa

♥ Kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:12 PM

I respect your choice that you don't want to write personal stuff about Amy. Thanks for posting and registering to the forum though. I hope you'll stick around too!

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

I wrote Blake on his twitter and he said:

"i received a your private message and i cannot reply because i dont have ten posts yet. it is not that i am rude by not replying to all of your messages. i just cant yet."

" If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl. " - Amy

#70 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:19 PM

of course. you are a big part in amys history.

i will send a pm to the mod and see if she can make a sticky for you. that way your replies won't be swallowed up in the threads.

Thanks for coming on here :)

#71 Guest_BlakeFielderCivil_*

Guest_BlakeFielderCivil_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:20 PM

Edited by BlakeFielderCivil, 01 May 2012 - 02:56 PM.

#72 what'sinsideher

what'sinsideher

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:22 PM

I wrote Blake on his twitter and he said:

"i received a your private message and i cannot reply because i dont have ten posts yet. it is not that i am rude by not replying to all of your messages. i just cant yet."

Oh no! I figured he'd probably get swamped with private messages. Poor thing, that's got to be overwhelming!

"Anyone who sings a tune so sweet is passin' by..."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#73 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:24 PM

of course. you are a big part in amys history.

i will send a pm to the mod and see if she can make a sticky for you. that way your replies won't be swallowed up in the threads.

Thanks for coming on here :)

Exactly what I wanted to say..
BlakeFielderCivil :Respect you..and of course respect that the personal life stays in dark..it's normal.
Thank you for join us..and trust us.

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#74 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:27 PM

Hi Blake, thank you for coming back (I have only registered here after July 23, but I read your messages). I totally understand why you wouldn't want to share personal things. After all, we are "only" Amy's fans. It is okay if we don't know everything about her - even though we would like to. If somebody that knew knows her wants to open up, we're happy about it - if not, we have to accept it.

I am happy that you are willing to talk to us about her music and even respond to some other topics. You know, it's kind of making me feel closer to her...

Thanks again.
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

#75 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:30 PM

I am happy that you are willing to talk to us about her music and even respond to some other topics. You know, it's kind of making me feel closer to her...

I agree and I find this all too emotional I've had a few drinks this evening so maybe that's it but I'm really happy about this. Sorry, don't want to divert subject, but loving this positive atmosphere on the forum :)

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users