#16 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:26 PM

Reg was at the East End film festival to watch the Arena Documentary about Amy in Dingle:

Reg Traviss has made an appearance at the East London Film Festival in support of a documentary about his late girlfriend Amy Winehouse.

The project, entitled 'Arena: Amy Winehouse, The Day She Came To Dingle' was made by Maurice Linnane.

Traviss has been in headlines recently after being charged with two counts of rape around New Year's Eve.
Rebecca Mundy, lawyer at the CPS London Rape and Serious Sexual Offences Unit, said:
"I have authorised the Met police to charge Reginald Traviss with two counts of rape.
"The alleged offences took place between 29 December, 2011 and 1 January 2012. The decision was taken in accordance with the Code for Crown Prosecutors."

A friend of Reg's at the time of his arrest said: "He completely denies the allegation."
He is due in court later this month to face the charges.
The 35-year-old lost singer Amy, 27, almost one year ago.

Posted Image

Source & more pictures:
http://www.entertain...ntary-Screening

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#17 WinehouseDevotee

WinehouseDevotee

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:30 PM

So, if we've ever thought Blake was guilty about her dead.... what should we think about Reg? i mean, this man has certain problem in his head...

my tears dry with your music, Amy

#18 TBR

TBR

I still wonder 'bout the things you do

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:35 PM

So, if we've ever thought Blake was guilty about her dead.... what should we think about Reg? i mean, this man has certain problem in his head...

No one really ever blames Blake for Amy's death, more for the fact he got her hooked on Heroin and god knows what else. And you can't really judge whether he has "certain problems in his head", it's a bit premature when he hasn't even been to court yet and we don't know the full details of whatevers gone on.

#19 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:36 PM

No one's responsible for Amy's death. Let's not jump to conclusions about Reg either.

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#20 WinehouseDevotee

WinehouseDevotee

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:42 PM

No one really ever blames Blake for Amy's death, more for the fact he got her hooked on Heroin and god knows what else. And you can't really judge whether he has "certain problems in his head", it's a bit premature when he hasn't even been to court yet and we don't know the full details of whatevers gone on.

ohh noo ! i dont blame him, i get mad when people say that! :(
what i wanted to say was that Reg has so much angst inside :(

my tears dry with your music, Amy

#21 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:46 PM

The blame game is futile.
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#22 MandyP

MandyP

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:05 PM

Reg should be innocent until proven guilty. Let's not make any assumptions. It is unfair.

#23 idroppedmyspoon

idroppedmyspoon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:16 AM

An update
http://www.standard....ve-7952794.html

#24 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:46 AM

innocent until proven guilty.

i hope he comes to the house july 23rd.

if he attended the east london festival then i reckon he will visit the house too.

#25 catpuss

catpuss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:34 PM

seems like he has found love again according to contact music with sheridan smith out of 2 packets fame. just thought you might like to know ...... but then again.

#26 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:33 PM

Ah love nothing serious. It's good for him to move on although I can't seem to haha

#27 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:22 PM

Yeah I was just reading about this... well I guess he has to get on with his life but it makes it all more 'real' that Amy has gone.

http://www.dailymail...iss-street.html
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#28 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:48 PM

I don't think him and Amy were ever as serious as it was implied after her death... The whole situation always looked a bit weird.
And omg - is that the girl who played the chavvy sister in Gavin & Stacey? She's cute.

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#29 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

One I wish I never played...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:06 AM

Above all, to be completely honest, I don't even understand why we talk about it on this forum, as it is something serious criminal and nothing is yet proven/or not. It's true ! Who are we as unknown (and that includes me) to tell some opinions as delicate. Many have said that he is innocent until proven guilty, but if we learn that he was finally convicted, we would hate him for good. I think it's an issue that shouldn't be discussed SO openly on a forum and foremost, I'm a little shocked that some people (not just on the forum) are influenced by their admiration because he apparently ''saved'' Amy Winehouse. Think about it seriously, if Blake Civil was charged, I'm pretty sure I would have read less often the word ''innocent'' on this topic.

All I have to say in relation to this case is that rare are the people that go to accuse a man of rape if he did nothing ... I'm just trying to put myself in the place of the victim (if she is) and I wouldn't like to see that so many people don't take my story seriously simply because of the identity of my rapist. Anyway...

I fall in love everyday !
Not with people, but with situations...

Posted Image

#30 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:31 AM

I don't think him and Amy were ever as serious as it was implied after her death... The whole situation always looked a bit weird.
And omg - is that the girl who played the chavvy sister in Gavin & Stacey? She's cute.

I completely agree...and Yes, it is her!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users