79 replies to this topic

#31 Amaliamy

Amaliamy

amalia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:01 AM

I really don't know what to think about Reg Traviss...I don't have a 'clear image" about him and I always had a bad feeling!I'm so so so sad to see another girl in Amy's place!But of course he can live his life as he want to!I miss her so badly guys! :(:(:(

Everything happens for a reason....

#32 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:10 AM

Just a lillte update. It seems that Reg is dating Sheridan Smith:

http://www.huffingto..._n_1928385.html

By the way he will face trial in December.
"I trust my instincts, and that’s what has got me where I am, y’know?" (Amy)

#33 LRock10288

LRock10288

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:07 PM

Just a lillte update. It seems that Reg is dating Sheridan Smith:

http://www.huffingto..._n_1928385.html

By the way he will face trial in December.

He looks content, good for him. He deserves that, IMO.

#34 dunkinz

dunkinz

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:54 AM

He looks thinner, don't you think? Also I immediately thought about his name on Amy's grave..
You're wondering now, what to do.. Now you know this is the end.
You're wondering how, you will pay for the way you misbehaved.

I will love you forever Amy Jade x

#35 amyisthebest

amyisthebest

his message was brutal,the delivery was kind

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:12 PM

Is he releasing a new film shortly? If yes, that's the reason why he needs a new celebrity to be seen with... much attention from the press. Sorry, that is my intuitive feeling about him, just a user!

#36 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:24 PM

Is he releasing a new film shortly?

It seems you have a good intuition. He's finalizing his new triller "Silvertown". It was shoot in East London in spring 2012 and should be ready in 2013.

A young Colombian widow flees her country's devastating civil war and enters into a marriage of convenience with a British national. A heartbroken, London black-cab driver plans revenge for his son's murder as the young man guilty of the crime is released from prison. All of their fates are intertwined. Silvertown is a gritty, suspenseful thriller that questions the value of life. Ultimately, it is a story about identity, redemption and the sacrifices some people are willing to make for their children.

#37 amyisthebest

amyisthebest

his message was brutal,the delivery was kind

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

I didn't know about he's buzy with a new film, but I never had a good feeling with him. For my feeling he was just with Amy 'cos she would give him a lot of promotion for his movies. He lied to her, cheated on her and I will never forget the pictures of him, when Amy was sitting and crying with his father in their pub,and he was looking in from the outside of the window. He saw Amy and his father and then run away, sneeky. That says it all about Reginald! And then the stories after her dead, that they were engaged and going to marry? I didn't know Amy personaly but what I sure knew about her, was when something important like that was going on in her life, then she would let the whole world know it! In contrary of that, she was highly depressed at the moment of her death, and where was he, when was all alone in her room, stucked up with a pile of wodka?
  • angela135 likes this

#38 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:35 PM

For my feeling he was just with Amy 'cos she would give him a lot of promotion for his movies. ?

I never got this impression with Reg. I don't recall him ever using Amy's name to promote one of his films and he's remained respectful since her death.
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#39 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:27 PM

Is he releasing a new film shortly? If yes, that's the reason why he needs a new celebrity to be seen with... much attention from the press. Sorry, that is my intuitive feeling about him, just a user!

There may be things that you don't know that paint him in a light of being nothing like a loser. I think with a rape charge hanging over his head will give him plenty of notoriety for his film. Sometimes a gf is just a gf.

#40 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:54 AM

I was searching for Amy's pix and suddenly this one appeared - it's Reg's Halloween night 2012. Appearantly they're still tagging his recent pix "Amy Winehouse"... Well, I checked and they went even furthr coz it's written - in this photo: Reg, Amy - oh...

http://www.zimbio.co...t/Amy Winehouse

Posted Image

Edited by ancre, 09 November 2012 - 11:00 AM.

#41 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:19 PM

He has a new girlfriend :o

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#42 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:25 PM

He doesn't look happy. I hope he's OK. He's had an awful lot happen in a short space of time. I never got a bad vibe about him, to be honest. Seems like a decent chap. And as for the rape thing..... notoriously hard to try someone for. We might never know one way or the other.

#43 Yuni13eunice

Yuni13eunice

Yuni,Yuni,Yuni&Yuni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:10 PM

How can we all judge Reg based on what public have said about him, behind the door between him and Amy we don't know what happened between them maybe never. Mitch has offered his version about their relationship. You know sometimes parents knows the best. Mitch even mentioned that IF Amy becomes pregnant Reg will marry her. Nowadays some men prefer to be with their "babymama" instead of marriage. My perspective on Reg is that he is somewhat old fashioned based on his perspective if his girlfriend is pregnant he is going to marry her. Also I can admit that I noticed their relationship did struggled due that Reg is away a lot due to his job and Amy being miserable. Lastly most important thing that Mitch mentioned in his book that Amy complained to him that Reg refused to move in with Amy because he doesn't want to be labeled as a "taking advantage" on Amy by living together that said it all about him.

#44 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:56 AM

The Reg Traviss trial continues today.
Some update, quite shocking - note that for legal reasons comments in (at least some of) the online press are blocked:

http://www.dailymail...ing-friend.html

http://www.huffingto..._n_2270237.html

http://www.independe...ld-3323094.html

Edited by ancre, 11 December 2012 - 01:40 PM.

#45 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:41 PM

That's disgusting. Sorry.
Most women will not go through that whole process just to wrongly accuse someone.....

"She was only '7 out of 10' drunk".... ya kidding me?

Edited by allisost, 11 December 2012 - 12:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users