Photo
- - - - -

Most surprising/shocking thing from AMD?

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#46 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:32 AM

photos from the Apocalypstick Charity gig at The Hawley Arms.

[MENTION=2280]Uno[/MENTION], which photos are these? Sorry, I'm not sure which ones you are talking about...

#47 Uno

Uno

It's bricked up in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:19 AM

@Uno, which photos are these? Sorry, I'm not sure which ones you are talking about...

I don't want to take over the thread with a bunch of photos, so here's a link for Google image with the pics from the Apocalypstick night

http://www.google.co...iw=1025&bih=499
Amy, if you are up there listening, thank you for sharing the incredible soundtracks of your life ...

#48 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:20 AM

I've never really thought about how sad she looked there because I was focused on her natural beauty so much lol but yeah, something's different about her. Sometimes I wonder if her big eyes give this appearance, we're so used to seeing them covered in make up. But I swear regardless her eyes were different in 2010, like almost sleepy/no energy?

#49 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:24 AM

I don't want to take over the thread with a bunch of photos, so here's a link for Google image with the pics from the Apocalypstick night

http://www.google.co...iw=1025&bih=499

Yes, thank you! I knew those pictures of her in the trench coat but I had never realised there was actually a gig that night.

I see what you mean, she looks very solemn in those photos, I wonder what was going through her mind.

#50 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:30 AM

I've never really thought about how sad she looked there because I was focused on her natural beauty so much lol but yeah, something's different about her. Sometimes I wonder if her big eyes give this appearance, we're so used to seeing them covered in make up. But I swear regardless her eyes were different in 2010, like almost sleepy/no energy?

that would be the lithium she was on.

#51 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:38 AM

that would be the lithium she was on.

Lol... it always comes down to that damn drug!

#52 Uno

Uno

It's bricked up in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:40 PM

Yes, thank you! I knew those pictures of her in the trench coat but I had never realised there was actually a gig that night.

I see what you mean, she looks very solemn in those photos, I wonder what was going through her mind.

That was in Oct 2010 and Blakes girl friend would have been about a month along and just figuring out she was pregnant, I've kind of wondered if that was about the time Amy would have found out about it. Other than not having her makeup, she just looked like something really different was going on with her.
Amy, if you are up there listening, thank you for sharing the incredible soundtracks of your life ...

#53 Courtney_Mo

Courtney_Mo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:14 PM

Blake's baby was born May 17. May 18 would have been their 4th wedding anniversary. July 23 is also Blake's girlfriend's birthday.

I may be wrong, but can't help drawing some conclusions here.

I didn't put that together. You are probably right about that. I have always wondered if she felt stagnated, like she wasn't really moving forward in life. From AMD, I think after she got off drugs she was expecting a drastic change in her life. Instead, she still hadn't released a third album, she wasn't married, or pregnant. Meanwhile, Blake had seemingly moved on and had a baby on the way, something she desperately wanted.

It was too much...
You took my heart and played the part of little coquette. All my dreams disappeared like the smoke from a cigarette.

#54 JackofHearts

JackofHearts

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:09 AM

I've thought that. She knew what she wanted from life but sometimes didn't how to go about in getting it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#55 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:21 AM

That was in Oct 2010 and Blakes girl friend would have been about a month along and just figuring out she was pregnant, I've kind of wondered if that was about the time Amy would have found out about it. Other than not having her makeup, she just looked like something really different was going on with her.

I wonder if he hesitated before telling her a baby was on the way, like until the 3rd month or something. I mean Blake must have known how that would hurt her...

What I find shocking is how fast things moved, relatively speaking. You say May 18th would've been their 4th wedding anniversary, that surprised me: Blake was already in a serious relationship with a baby on the way. Personnaly, I would find that difficult to deal with, time heals all, but that would've all been relatively quite fresh, a raw wound taking time to heal...

Argh, I just want to give Amy a big hug xxx

#56 kittengirl1000

kittengirl1000

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:46 PM

Giles (Blake's stepdad) saying to Amy to 'shut it you bitch' when Amy told him to lay off her Dad. The Civil's accusing Mitch of being a grass when Blake got arrested, to them Blake could do no wrong.

#57 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:10 PM

happy birthday [MENTION=516]kittengirl1000[/MENTION] :)

#58 masterac

masterac

Affected . . .

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:56 PM

Yep, Blake's baby, the anniversary, her condition in Belgrade. I've always thought that these were all tied together. Another thing that I've often wondered about are those photos from the Apocalypstick Charity gig at The Hawley Arms. They have always haunted me, like something out of the norm was really going on with her that night. Looking back to the date of that show Oct 2010, it would have been just about the time that Blake's girlfriend would have been finding out that she was pregnant. I've also often wondered if getting on stage to promote Dionne that night and feeling the love from the audience really made her realize the repercussion of Belgrade and what she would be missing. You throw that in with the Blake and baby thing, I think that she was going thru some heavy stuff.

You hit it when u said she was goin through some heavy stuff. Sometimes I get stressed out from little things in my life and job, and it's just too much. When I think about the amount of pressure she prob felt to do these concerts and put out a 3rd album that was up to par with B2B, it makes me sick to my stomach. I think if all of us put ourselves in her shoes (which mos of us fans prob have) we'd be so overwhelmed and have maybe a little bit better understanding of why she drank/did drugs/self harmed/stayed in a manipulative relationship. Of course it doesn't make it okay, but as we know, all great heroes are flawed, sometimes fatally flawed. I believe Amy fell in this category.

#59 aries_124

aries_124

I died a hundred times

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:13 PM

i have to get this book!

#60 kittengirl1000

kittengirl1000

Never miss a night

• Members