213 replies to this topic

#16 Katausa

Katausa

♥ Kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:18 AM

No surprise, sadly. I was expecting something like this to happen. How very sad for his family and friends, especially for his son Jack. Blake should of never gotten a baby because he was still batteling addiction - but now, Jack is here. Addiction is a very selfish disease, it has nothing to do with loved ones or with other people's feelings. I fear his son will become addited to some sort of drug too - what a future that little man has. It's rather shocking. What will happen to this poor child? I really hope Blake wakes up, even though I feel that he'll never get well. In the perfect world, everything is possible, but on planet earth.. but I wish nothing but the best for him. I am a hundred precent sure he loved (probably still loves) Amy very much. I want him to be clean and happy. I'm sure Amy would want that too, especially now that she's no longer here to witness the life he leads with another woman. We all knew that Blake wasn't long for the world - especially after Amy's passing. I do hope I'm wrong about this.

About the whole 'junkie' thing - I think calling people names like that is just disrespectful. Yeah, someone may be addicted to something and become a completely different (stealing, lying) person. But does this mean they are bad? Does this mean they are nothing but an addict? I think not. Some people do go to rehab facilities and GET WELL. It's not all about the disease, it's about the person that's within. Why focus on the outside so much? Addicts are suffering from a DISEASE, for god's sake.

I think I could go on about this forever, so I'll just stop here.
Get well, Blake. :heart:

Edited by Katausa, 09 August 2012 - 07:27 AM.

• inwinoveritas and Love is a losing game like this

" If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl. " - Amy

#17 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:26 AM

Call me cynical but I will wait for 'confirmed' reports. I very much doubt that paramedics would confirm anything and certainly not that he swallowed his tongue because you can't. I can't believe the sun ran with the story without 'official' confirmation that it's true.

Just reading the Daily Mail and do you honestly think that paramedics would leave her with him for 45 mins because they thought he would die! NO they would get him straight to the hospital.

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

Mitch has just tweeted:

mitch winehouse‏@mitchwinehouse

Terrible news about Blake this morning. Remember Amy loved him. Let's pray for his recovery. Mitch
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#18 andrebln

andrebln

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:55 AM

I wish him the best, i don t like him

#19 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:57 AM

None of us are fans, but this is still very sad - he will leave a partner and a small child will grow up fatherless. His mother will be devastated. It doesn't look good for him, does it? He's in my prayers, but I'm not too hopeful.

#20 iwakeupalone

iwakeupalone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:34 AM

never cared for him, but wouldn't wish this one anyone :( his poor kid..

#21 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:25 AM

Oh fuck, I'm crying so hard right now. I feel really sorry for him. I know most people hate him and blame him for Amy's troubles, but for me he's a victim, just like Amy. I can't imagine how hard life must be for him. He has lost the love of his life, he can't beat his addiction and lives with a woman who can't wait to call the papers anytime something happens (I even doubt Blake's the father of that child).
I hope he recovers soon. I'm sure Amy's taking care of him from up there.
  • inwinoveritas likes this
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#22 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:32 AM

i didnt think he would be long for this world.

so sad.

he someones Son and has a baby of his own.:(

#23 AnnaAnna

AnnaAnna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:03 AM

Best wishes for Blake. Quite sad.
not surprising, he is still a guy without any perspectives.

#24 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:35 AM

Very strange . Two days ago and yesterday , before sleep i prayed Amy for some sign , this about Blake was the first news i read today . I am curious what is following . When Blake dies he go straight to Amy and her soulgroop in the other dimension . He can deal there with Amy AND Cynthia who is supporting her on the moment i think . We will see if he is realy her Twinflame , i suppose he's NOT . I waith to see wat's next . :ghost:

#25 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:19 PM

I hope he gets better.

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#26 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:37 PM

Mitch has just tweeted:

mitch winehouse‏@mitchwinehouse

Terrible news about Blake this morning. Remember Amy loved him. Let's pray for his recovery. Mitch

I wonder if that's what he's telling himself more than anyone else.
  • Love is a losing game likes this

#27 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:10 PM

I wonder if that's what he's telling himself more than anyone else.

Maybe , he's probably also thinking wat wil happen when Blake dies and meet Amy again in the other dimension . He can be shure Blake can't harm Amy not anymore when he is in the light . It's the place where you must be absolutely honest , you can't lie or deny anything there . :heart:

#28 AmyLover<3

AmyLover<3

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:10 PM

I had a bad feeling all night long, I knew something bad will happen. I don't like him that much, nobody deserves that and Blake too. I really hope he'll get well !

#29 Keight

Keight

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:45 PM

It's so sad, really is a Romeo and Juliet kind of story what Amy and Blake had, together they were destroying themselves and when one passed away, the other isn't long for this world. It's sad it all had to come to this, the reports don't portray a very favourable situation and my gut says that he won't make it, but I wish him the best.

at his side and drunk on pride
we wait for the blow

#30 AMYstery

AMYstery

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:52 PM

Sad but not surprising, he didn't look good in that last interview before he went back to jail, and he said it himself there :

"I've got a f*ing self-destructive streak I guess. I don't want what's best for me, I want what's worst for me and I want loads of it...."

Of course there is always the possibility of a miracle recovery maybe he will then finally see the light if he pulls through after being on the doorstep of death. But it doesn't look good, he couldn't get clean to save his relationship with Amy and he couldn't get clean after becoming a dad. It's especially sad for that young child...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users