#61 Gracex

Gracex

Got me addicted, does more than any dick did

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationN Ireland

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:39 AM

Accoring to the Daily Mail Blake is making some small signs of improvement http://www.dailymail...ement-coma.html

I don't like the guy, but hope he gets through this and uses it as a serious wake up call. I see Sarah says he actually wasnt taking heroin

#62 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:54 AM

I see Jan Moir has taken the opportuntiy to do a story:
http://www.dailymail...toxic-life.html

That's really disgusting, the man's not even dead yet. What a vile woman :(

#63 keiweisoup

keiweisoup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:02 AM

It'd break Amy's heart if he died.

#64 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:24 AM

I see Jan Moir has taken the opportuntiy to do a story:
http://www.dailymail...toxic-life.html

Wish you hadn't posted this, just made me sick to my stomach.

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#65 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:47 AM

I thought deep comas are best for recovery so waking up isn't necessarily a good thing or a sign of improvement. Am I wrong?

#66 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:55 AM

Deep coma helps the body heal, and saves it from pain and trauma that a waking person would find unbearable. They often do it to severe burns victims etc.

#67 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:05 PM

Jan Moir is the devil. It's like she just says what she expects the ignorant to think to be provocative. One of those writers who has deluded herself into believing that shes just voicing what everyone thinks anyway. Honestly just the worst kind of person.

I too don't like to romanticise Amy and Blake's story too much... I think Blake was like a hurricane and Amy got caught up in it, chewed up and spat out, and to some extent she wanted that, enjoyed that or needed that in her life for whatever reason. And when you go through things like that with someone you can't just forget about them and give up contact. You can move on though, and carry on your life with someone else.

I truly hope Blake makes it through but he's had his addiction problems a lot longer than Amy ever did, and it seems as though his attempts at recovery haven't been as successful. Having said that he hasn't had the luxury of decamping to St Lucia for 8 months. I hope he makes it through and someone somewhere offers him the support he needs.

#68 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:22 PM

its all kicked off between mitch and alex fodden on twitter :(

#69 LucyGoose

LucyGoose

Think love and wear a smile...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:53 PM

its all kicked off between mitch and alex fodden on twitter :(

That guy is a real stirrer - and I don't mean Mitch...ugh!

#70 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:27 PM

Mitchy needs to let it go. I'm sure there's truth to both sides. What a mess.

By the way, love the pic on his twitter!

#71 what'sinsideher

what'sinsideher

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:38 PM

That guy is a real stirrer - and I don't mean Mitch...ugh!

Ugh, Alex is scum and he always has been. He makes me sick. I wish Mitch could ignore people like him but I don't blame him for getting angry with them.

"Anyone who sings a tune so sweet is passin' by..."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#72 masterac

masterac

Affected . . .

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:41 PM

amy & blake were as destuctive to each other as Sid & Nancy ,
this is not a surprise at all.

That was my first thought exactly when I found out yesterday about Blake: totally Sid and Nancy. I know it's a bit old to compare them to those two, but if Blake dies it will make thier stories even more sadly similar . . . .
“If you don't throw yourself into something, you'll never know what you could have had.” - Amy Winehouse

#73 Eva

Eva

Banned Bitch!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:03 PM

that's horrible....amy would be heartbroken. i hope for his sons sake he makes a full recovery, there is a hope within every disease, there is always some kind of way to get help instead of spiraling into deterioration again. it's not over til it's over. there are options and many of them. and this is coming from an ex-addict.

"sometimes I go about in pity for myself,
and all the while a great wind is bearing me across the sky...
"

I wanna keep you here laying next to me
sharin our love between the sheets

起死回生

#74 StephanieL13

StephanieL13

I told you, I was trouble....

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:34 PM

[MENTION=3013]TBR[/MENTION]

It's hard not to romanticise Amy and Blake when Amy built a career out of it. Listening to the Anti-Blakes really opened my eyes, that yes, he was a destructive force. However, I really and truly he loved Amy a great, great deal, and vice versa obviously. Do I think he was a great influence? No. Do I think their relationship was always healthy? No. But do I think they did love each other tremendously? Yes! I don't like people that think he purposely got her hooked on drugs, or used her for her money, etc (although I do think his family did....)

I think he just was a huge drug addict, but in all fairness, so was she for a while. I just feel like after him, she lost all her happiness. If there was some way for them to stay together and get truly clean I think things would have turned out much better.

I think Reg was great for her, yeah, but she looked bored beyond belief every time I saw them together. Besides, now he was brought up on rape charges so how great was Reg to begin with???

Don't mind me, kind of thinking out loud.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

wait what happened with mitch and alex on twitter? im not on there!!!

Lovebird, my beautiful bird.
Sung until one day she couldn't be heard.
Amy was the morning, now she's gone
She's reborn like Sarah Vaughn
In the sanctuary, she has found, birds surround
her sweet sound
And Amy flies in Paradise...
And Amy flies in Paradise

#75 jcable06

jcable06

Marilyn Monroe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:56 PM

I bet Amy on the other side is telling him to get his shit together and rid of the drug problems while hes in coma . I always believe loved ones come through to deliever messages in times like these for Blake id bet Amy would be the one to come through to him. I hope he gets better . His child needs a father .
Posted Image
James Dean ....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users