138 replies to this topic

#121 ohmr

ohmr

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:52 AM

Edited by ohmr, 10 August 2011 - 11:11 AM.

Amy, are you happy?
She squints suspiciously at me.
"About what?"
About life.
"I'm happy about this salad."

#122 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:55 AM

you shouldn't be too vocal about it for this forum is all about protecting blake, and her scumbag rotten family and entourage as if they paid for it, after all she is dead because of them.

Did your recent ten day ban not teach you anything? I am just about sick of you ignoring the rules here. And now you are being sarcastic and childish about the forum itself.

You have been back two minutes are already you are doing the exact same thing that got you banned temporarily last week.

Consider this your last chance - respect our rules or you can expect to be banned for good.

I am bloody fed up of being ignored. This is EVERYONE'S forum, and you can't go around being rude and abusive. Nobody else has a problem adhering to this, you are no different, so please.... turn it in, or kiss your membership goodbye. Admin - and other members - have had enough.

#123 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:59 AM

Now the moderators can defend him all they want(is he paying you?) with the excuse of playing the "blame game"

Scratch last post, just read this. Goodbye, LTEC. We have had numerous PMs complaining about your conduct, but this is just piss-taking.

You have an attitude problem. I suggest you address that before joining anymore forums.

You have repeatedly failed to follow our very few, very reasonable rules and now you are aiming the abuse at us. I think I speak for the whole admin team when I say, don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

#124 catouplik

catouplik

Help yourself

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 01:36 PM

Just came across this in Google News... don't know how true it is, but I wouldn't put it past him. Especially if he gets cut out of the will, which I assume she had.

Blake Fielder-Civil `to betray Amy Winehouse with tell-all book`

http://www.monstersa...h-tell-all-book

Whatever could show or tell this book, I don't really know what we could learn that could offend us more than what we already know of Amy. It seems we've seen it all already through the paps and many of her shows. The daily life of two druggies is is not interesting for me. Mostly coming from the low-life himself.

#125 Iulian

Iulian

against, not cause I believe it. just fun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 03:22 PM

Amy Winehouse - The Untold Story

http://www.mediafire.../?12t94wt1ze4hy

^ You can download it here. It doesn't need HJ split, you can watch the files as normal videos.

Edited by Iulian, 10 August 2011 - 04:00 PM.

#126 iheartblondie

iheartblondie

When I come back, you'll know.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 03:44 PM

http://www.mediafire.../?12t94wt1ze4hy

^ You can download it here. It doesn't need HJ split, you can watch the files as normal videos.

I'm a bit confused, what is that link to?

#127 LegendJJ

LegendJJ

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 03:55 PM

Whatever could show or tell this book, I don't really know what we could learn that could offend us more than what we already know of Amy. It seems we've seen it all already through the paps and many of her shows. The daily life of two druggies is is not interesting for me. Mostly coming from the low-life himself.

I was thinking the same thing but then I realized if he does write a tell all book....he is going to try and ruin the respect Amy got from her music peers and her legacy.

What I mean by this is there may be other quotes Amy made on other musicians that were worse than the Dido comment she made.

That's the only thing I can think of that he would write about. It would probably be one of those books where the writer(blake) spills all of the artist(Amy) secrets and personal feelings about the music industry.

That's basically the only thing I think he would talk about. I'm definately worried. If there are embarrassing quotes Amy had on certain musicians in the music industry.....it will make her look really bad.

And Blake's pyschopathic self will definately be happy about that. So Yes I am DEFINATELY worried

#128 Iulian

Iulian

against, not cause I believe it. just fun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:01 PM

I'm a bit confused, what is that link to?

The documentary with Blake talking about her.. is this the wrong thread? :lol:

#129 LaPeep

LaPeep

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 08:43 PM

Nothing that would be said about Amy in a book could possibly shock me.
She was so open about her opinions and life that I could most likely fill in the blanks.

I respect her because she didn't bullshit anyone, and nothing anyone can say about her will make me change my mind about her.

Even if the final autopsy results say what we dread, guess what? She was a human being she could make mistakes as good as any of us. She wasn't a saint... you know?
"I don't know her, I never met her, and when I saw that pic, I thought, 'That's me!' But then I found out, no, it's Amy........Ronnie Spector of the Ronettes

#130 BiffJ76

BiffJ76

Dept of Health

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 08:48 PM

I really don't think Blake had any good intentions while with Amy. You know he was riding her coat tails. If he even remotely had any love for her he would have at least tried to convince her for the sake of her career to stop the heroin use. It seems to be the typical story we see all the time, of a woman loving the bad boy who is no good for her. We will never know what she saw in this clown.

#131 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 09:15 PM

response to post #129...I agree, and I think all that loved her for who she was won't think any differently. we all have our frailities. I've mentioned before that I fall into the demographic of women over 40(47 to be exact) that totally loved the whole package. Might seem surprising to some on the 'outside' but I realized one thing I loved about her was that she didn't try to BS anyone--and that is something she has in common w/women my age. there is no need to impress. Kind of a 'take me as I am or leave me be' attitude.

I just have to say that as curious as I am to see what he would have to say, I would not buy it. I'd love to hear about it but wouldn't buy it.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#132 iheartblondie

iheartblondie

When I come back, you'll know.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:00 PM

I'd like to read what Blake has to say, but I definitely won't put a dollar in his pocket because as a fan, that would be morally wrong. Just being honest here.

If I see it in a bookstore, I'll scan through and read some parts but I'm not going to take the whole afternoon to see what that douchebag has to say. Really, her music, live performances, and photoshoots will tell you everything you need to know.

He's trying hard to embarrass her, but what could he say that would be shocking? What haven't we seen, heard, or surmised? And just because he writes a tell-all book doesn't mean he's telling the whole truth.

Now, if Mitch and/or Janice wrote a tell-all book or some kind of memoir, then I'd be more likely to buy that. But Blake? Hell no.

#133 AMYstery

AMYstery

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:40 PM

I saw the clip for LDN by Lily Allen for the first time today, after all these years...I never knew Blake was in this video :

[vbtube]wmYT79tPvLg[/vbtube]

He is holding flowers and hands her a flyer, she looks at him, smiles and sings :

"When you look with your eyes
Everything seems nice
But if you look twice
you can see it's all lies"

then she gives away the flyer.How ironic....:sad:

#134 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 11:07 PM

funny thing...Blake actually posted a few times here in 07 and told us Amy would not be interested in us if we didn't stop dumping on him.

Another time, when they cut out on rehab after one night he posted that the clinic staff had betrayed both of them to the media and what kind of rehab clinic doesn't even give pain medication. Can you imagine, checking in to a rehab clinic with the expectation they would treat you with percocets?

#135 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 11:20 PM

fkn pupils dilated as big as pennies asking for pain meds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users