#106 Gus×Wino

Gus×Wino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:37 AM

I believe that this isn't a good idea...I strongly believe that Blake Fielder Civil was the one who involved Amy with drugs...It's obvious, when Amy was without Blake (2003-4) was so healthy, and when they were together, Amy was so sick and she needed help...

#107 SoulShadow

SoulShadow

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:02 PM

Just came across this in Google News... don't know how true it is, but I wouldn't put it past him. Especially if he gets cut out of the will, which I assume she had.

Blake Fielder-Civil `to betray Amy Winehouse with tell-all book`

http://www.monstersa...h-tell-all-book

#108 Guest_LetThemEatCake_*

Guest_LetThemEatCake_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:55 AM

how can you sit and watch someone you love do heroin for the first time?

The answer to that question is simple, he never loved her.

Fans who try to defend Blake and say he loved her out of political correctness are highly delusional. He never loved her or cared about her.

#109 LegendJJ

LegendJJ

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:11 AM

This is the same guy that filmed her years ago(and lied and said he wasn't)....and asked her to go down on him....while she was basically drunk/high and being taped.

So yea.....I wouldn't be surprised if releases a tell all

#110 iheartblondie

iheartblondie

When I come back, you'll know.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:17 AM

This is the same guy that filmed her years ago(and lied and said he wasn't)....and asked her to go down on him....while she was basically drunk/high and being taped.

So yea.....I wouldn't be surprised if releases a tell all

Woah woah woah. Reeeewiiind...Are you saying Blake filmed this? How did I totally miss hearing about this? So sick of him!

#111 iheartblondie

iheartblondie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:29 AM

I promise you, if those copies end up in a book store near me, I will make it my weekly routine to sneak in there and rip the copies to pieces.
I see too much of Blake in my ex-boyfriend.
Burn, Blake. Burn.

LMAO I'm with you on this 100%

#112 LegendJJ

LegendJJ

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:35 AM

Woah woah woah. Reeeewiiind...Are you saying Blake filmed this? How did I totally miss hearing about this? So sick of him!

Yeah even when I wasn't following Amy this is one story I remember hearing about a lot.

I think it was that same video where amy caught criticism for "racist" words......even though personally I think she was harmless/ drunk and does not have racist feelings.

Anyway reportedly it was from that same video

Blake asked her if he could go down on him and she asked him if he was videotaping. This is the link to explain everything

Her saying "I don't want to play anything down...." sadly kind of confirms that it was a real video. Thank god this video isn't over the internet since her death.

But yeah blake is just a scumbag

http://m.mtv.com/new...ex.rbml&cid=300

Edited by LegendJJ, 10 August 2011 - 05:42 AM.

#113 iheartblondie

iheartblondie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 06:21 AM

Alex Foden said in "his" interview, that Amy surrounded herself with people that were bad for her, like him and Blake....did Amy surround herself or did they surround her?

I haven't really been commenting here because I've got too much to say, but I'm gonna try to keep this as brief as possible...

Amy Winehouse had a lot of bad people surrounding her for reasons that I will never understand. I know money can be a motive, so maybe that's why people latched onto her. I mean, what else did she have? Outside of album and personal appearance decisions, she had no authority when it came to her career choices (Apparently, she never said "NO, I can't tour anymore.") Most times, no real sense of reality due in part to her drug/alcohol use. No real friends. She even had more fans than she cared to admit to and was quite possibly a little embarrassed by that...the list goes on, but I'll stop here.

She certainly wasn't stupid, but she was led astray by her evil fuck of a ex-husband who morphed her into this crack-cocaine-heroin addict and by the time she wanted to stand on her own 2 feet, she couldn't even though she tried. She didn't have a support system outside of her parents but Amy was 27 years old and by then, your parents can only do and say so much to help you.

I don't play the blame game, but I do play the fact game and I'll always say that Blake is the reason why she's dead today and I don't care what anyone has to say regarding that. I think her main downfall was that she wanted someone to love her and she never received that love. I'm not one to romanticize things and in all honesty, I think she was every bit of lonely.

Just as a sidenote, I'm at a loss for words sometimes when I read all this stuff where journalists are either making her out to be some weak-minded, clueless idiot OR they're simply dismissing her as a crackhead. It's utterly disgusting.

In addition to all of this, from my perspective as a fan of hers and as an experienced individual, I don't feel like I should have respect for him. Fuck Blake. And fuck everyone else who uses another person that truly loves them. He dragged her through the gutter for no damn reason. I'm not a religious person, but I don't have to be in order to know that he's going to the dirtiest level of Hell with the rest of the people who are just like him.

RIP Amy

Edited by iheartblondie, 10 August 2011 - 06:29 AM.

#114 Guest_LetThemEatCake_*

Guest_LetThemEatCake_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2011 - 07:03 AM

Yeah even when I wasn't following Amy this is one story I remember hearing about a lot.

I think it was that same video where amy caught criticism for "racist" words......even though personally I think she was harmless/ drunk and does not have racist feelings.

Anyway reportedly it was from that same video

Blake asked her if he could go down on him and she asked him if he was videotaping. This is the link to explain everything

Her saying "I don't want to play anything down...." sadly kind of confirms that it was a real video. Thank god this video isn't over the internet since her death.

But yeah blake is just a scumbag

http://m.mtv.com/new...ex.rbml&cid=300

I think what you are referring to is a blurry picture of Amy with Blake's penis in her mouth that some RollingStone reporter got to see while she was at her house, on her laptop.

How has the picture not found its way online is beyond me but I hope it never does.

And your comments about Blake are spot on, however you shouldn't be too vocal about it for this forum is all about protecting blake, and her scumbag rotten family and entourage as if they paid for it, after all she is dead because of them.

#115 Guest_LetThemEatCake_*

Guest_LetThemEatCake_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2011 - 07:12 AM

I haven't really been commenting here because I've got too much to say, but I'm gonna try to keep this as brief as possible...

Amy Winehouse had a lot of bad people surrounding her for reasons that I will never understand. I know money can be a motive, so maybe that's why people latched onto her. I mean, what else did she have? Outside of album and personal appearance decisions, she had no authority when it came to her career choices (Apparently, she never said "NO, I can't tour anymore.") Most times, no real sense of reality due in part to her drug/alcohol use. No real friends. She even had more fans than she cared to admit to and was quite possibly a little embarrassed by that...the list goes on, but I'll stop here.

She certainly wasn't stupid, but she was led astray by her evil fuck of a ex-husband who morphed her into this crack-cocaine-heroin addict and by the time she wanted to stand on her own 2 feet, she couldn't even though she tried. She didn't have a support system outside of her parents but Amy was 27 years old and by then, your parents can only do and say so much to help you.

I don't play the blame game, but I do play the fact game and I'll always say that Blake is the reason why she's dead today and I don't care what anyone has to say regarding that. I think her main downfall was that she wanted someone to love her and she never received that love. I'm not one to romanticize things and in all honesty, I think she was every bit of lonely.

Just as a sidenote, I'm at a loss for words sometimes when I read all this stuff where journalists are either making her out to be some weak-minded, clueless idiot OR they're simply dismissing her as a crackhead. It's utterly disgusting.

In addition to all of this, from my perspective as a fan of hers and as an experienced individual, I don't feel like I should have respect for him. Fuck Blake. And fuck everyone else who uses another person that truly loves them. He dragged her through the gutter for no damn reason. I'm not a religious person, but I don't have to be in order to know that he's going to the dirtiest level of Hell with the rest of the people who are just like him.

RIP Amy

brilliant post. I don't have to be a psychiatrist to be sure that Blake Fielder-Civil is a psychopath, and what do psychopaths do? They destroy people for their own diversion.

Now the moderators can defend him all they want(is he paying you?) with the excuse of playing the "blame game" but this is something that weighs on the minds of fans because it's so horrible how a brilliant person like Amy could be destroyed by this man and how there is nothing you can do about it.

There are no differences between psychopaths, the only difference is in ther MO.

The only difference between Blake and a serial killer or a murderer is that his murder of Amy was a psychological one, and a systematic one, and of course it can't be proven in court but my gut instinct tells me so, and decades of psychiatric research attest to it, psychopaths coldly target people and destroy them, and even if Blake didn't murder her in two seconds, didn't he cause her death on the long run? Didn't he set out to destroy her? to make her suffer? wasn't Amy putty in his evil hands for him to do as he please?

The answer to all of those questions is yes and I dare anyone to deny it with a logic argument.

#116 LaughedAtByTheGods

LaughedAtByTheGods

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 08:18 AM

Why are you blaming other people for Amy's death?

Posted Image
[FONT="]A tortured soul whom I identify with, her lyrics, passion, voice, soul,
and outlook are sad, haunting, soulful, beautiful, joyful, so many things at once.

[/FONT]

#117 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 08:26 AM

Why are you blaming other people for Amy's death?

Agreed, yes Blake introduced her to hard drugs but she continued to take them. She had the highest levels of care made available to her but unfortunately she did not complete the programme. Later in life it does look at though she replaced the drugs with alchohol I just think she had an addictive personality and if it was not drugs it would have been something else. And if it wasn't Blake it would have been someone else.
  • Love is a losing game likes this
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#118 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

rulers one thing but come brixton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 08:42 AM

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this, I'm sorry if not.
But here I found the whole Amy Winehouse The Untold Story, downloaded it and made sure it worked!
www fileserve com/file/np36aJy

Hope this makes someone happy cause I've been searching my ass off :)

#119 africanfusion

africanfusion

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 09:08 AM

the cause of amy's death has not yet been disclosed so blaming anyone is a bit premature.

#120 ohmr

ohmr

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:50 AM

I havent liked Blake sense his Behind The Scene footage from that one magazine where Amy was writing on herself with glass. Why would you watch your girlfriend, someone you supposedly love do that to themselves? From that moment, he was official a dick to me. I remember the magazine taking down the footage shortly. I'll try to find it.

Spin Magazine is what it was.

Amy, are you happy?
She squints suspiciously at me.
"About what?"
About life.
"I'm happy about this salad."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users