What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:59 AM

on twitter today:

@mitchwinehouse mitch winehouse
Yes it's true. Hidden Treasures out 5th December. Beautiful.

#32 Amber

Amber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:04 PM

I can't wait !!! I hope there is more from Ronson. This made my day!!:-P

#33 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:07 PM

I wonder if we'll ever get the Gorillaz collaboration... That was recorded eventually, right? And the track with Peter. There's loads of tracks and demos from the Frank period too... Happy with this but I wish we could hear more that we know of!

There's loads of live recordings too that we know people own but refuse to release for some reason, I don't understand it. Are they waiting for years to go by to see how much people will be willing to pay or are they afraid to release now because it might look like they're cashing in on her death? Make it free for download or give the sale proceedings to the foundation... I mean they're not obliged to share but it would be nice...

What i keep banging on about, theres so much unreleased stuff, stuff she wrote from word go to most recent, the repotroire i posted yday. other collaorations, other co writers, producers, live stuff, other covers, theres enough for a brand new double album easily and the stuff she emntioned abit back for an ep and an album.

I happy we got something, but it does seem abit of a rush job, universal have got pure stuff too, i'd like to hear all the pre Frank and Frank stuff. x
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#34 lolainas

lolainas

Never Clip My Wings

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:09 PM

Ow, good morning to me :)
btw I love the cover's photo

.why dont you come on over, Valerie?

"It's not important to me to make other people at ease. I am difficult, but that's because I don’t really give a fuck."

#35 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:23 PM

I don't know why, but I'm crying a river right now. I've been waiting for ages to see this, but now she's not here anymore. I guess I have to be happy, but it's really painful to know that she won't be singing those songs again.
Anyway, the selection of the songs is really good (can't wait to listen to Our Day Will Come). Gosh, I still can't believe that things have end up this way.
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#36 Gus×Wino

Gus×Wino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:34 PM

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! I cried when I heard about that!!! When I came from the school, I saw it on Amy's official site!!! LONG LIVE THE DIVA!!!!

#37 africanfusion

africanfusion

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:48 PM

its still early days, so i'll bet we do see future releases. they wouldn't put all the "hidden treasures" on one album.

#38 PabloD

PabloD

We bathe under blue light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 01:08 PM

I didn't expect much more to be honest. It will be heartbreaking to listen to all those unknown tracks tho. Just preordered mine on Play.com (11.49€ with free delivery)
Posted Image

#39 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 01:10 PM

I think its just something for the fans at mo, and something for foundation.
For them to give us all the stuff previously mentioned, woud have to be put together proper, and in a boxset format with pix n stuff, next year or something, this is something to tide us over and give us an Amy Christmas ;) x
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#40 ryan

ryan

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 02:14 PM

so happy when i heard this news =) i hope at some point in the future we can hear more original tunes that were planned for the 3rd album.. i miss you so much amy

#41 Cariena

Cariena

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 02:16 PM

the cover is beautiful and the title fits Amy to the T. I'll be looking forward to this.

God bless Amy

#42 what'sinsideher

what'sinsideher

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 02:19 PM

I absolutely can't wait! The new songs will no doubt be amazing because, come on, they're by Amy. And the covers sound beautiful. I really don't care if they just put a whole bunch of alternate versions of her other songs on a CD, I'd be thrilled. I think I'm most excited about "Between the Cheats", "A Song For You", and the slower version of "Tears Dry". Just to hear anything I haven't heard before will be wonderful.

"Anyone who sings a tune so sweet is passin' by..."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#43 Domi

Domi

Some Unholy War

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 02:21 PM

I'm so excited! They chose such a great pic of Amy for the cover, not feeling the font tho. :heart:

Can't wait to have it in my own hands!

Forever in my heart! I love you Amy.

#44 AmyFanforever

AmyFanforever

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 02:21 PM

So its real. Amy Said in a interview that she had songs called "Our souls Ain't sold and one called Gutter" in Q magazine. And what about the Billie Holiday ain't nobody's business if i do remake she did ??? Can someone ask Mitch that ?? I would like know.

#45 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 31 October 2011 - 02:33 PM

That's great! I'm so happy right now. I'm thankfull for everything new we get from her, but hope there is more to come :)

60do5Ti.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users