Eva

Banned Bitch!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:39 AM

Posted Image

"sometimes I go about in pity for myself,
and all the while a great wind is bearing me across the sky...
"

I wanna keep you here laying next to me
sharin our love between the sheets

起死回生

#17 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:46 AM

^See, always ends bad.

Yeah. So I'll bring a card with all our names on it I suppose......

Lol. You should take a card with just your name on it.

#18 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:49 AM

Why wouldn't you want to? I would have just said what I said. I think it's "nice" to be direct. It's impossible to be nice all the time, especially when you see something ridiculous, but if you are able to do that, cool...it's just not me.

Hmm.. I don't know, perfect opportunity to brainstorm... something that is more substantial than papers on the ground? and like miss mermaid said, bigger font.

why?

because you are not the only one. that's what generalizations are for.
and hey, i'm a teacher, don't tell me how to act or what is nice.
I KNOW.

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#19 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:53 AM

don't tell me how to act or what is nice.
I KNOW.

my bad. I seem to do that a lot, and get that kind of response. but it's just my "opinion"

#20 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:07 AM

my bad. I seem to do that a lot, and get that kind of response. but it's just my "opinion"

it's ok! but
if you don't want to keep doing it and coming off as rude or whatever
then, this is a good one:

https://encrypted-tb...GKmkC-bvYPXqsZ8

not just for you. for ALL of us. always.

(i think amy knew this)

anyways, so sorry to get off topic.
love you ALL. good nite!

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#21 ILoveAmyWinehouse

ILoveAmyWinehouse

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:58 PM

Speaking of tributes. Since I live in the USA, does anyone know if there is a mailing address I could send a card of coundolence to (example: the foundation headquarters, Amy's offical fansite headquarters, etc...etc...)? Obviously, her house in Camden might be out of the question, it's easy to google the address but someone else owns it now.

Life is like a pipe, & I'm a tiny penny rolling up the walls inside. - Amy Winehouse "back to black"
Amy Jade Winehouse in my heart, mind, and ears FOREVER my lioness.

#22 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:01 PM

Amy Winehouse Foundation
PO Box 70116
London
N12 2DW

#23 ILoveAmyWinehouse

ILoveAmyWinehouse

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:08 PM

Amy Winehouse Foundation
PO Box 70116
London
N12 2DW

Thanks!

Let's hope my card doesn't get thrown away because it won't have money in it per Mitch. LOL.

Life is like a pipe, & I'm a tiny penny rolling up the walls inside. - Amy Winehouse "back to black"
Amy Jade Winehouse in my heart, mind, and ears FOREVER my lioness.

#24 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:26 AM

Thanks!

Let's hope my card doesn't get thrown away because it won't have money in it per Mitch. LOL.

he said that? hes so funny. i see where amy got her wit from! :livid:

- Anais Nin 

#25 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:49 PM

I bet anything she got it from Janis...those quiet types are something else...Mitch is just a loudmouth.

#26 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:31 PM

Any kind of memory is good.
I like Miss Mermaid initial idea of tributes written on paper. The cards/papers could be left in front of the house as it was the case last year (some of them were even taken home by Janis!). As for the cemetery I think it would be great if someone could paint/write their tribute on a pebble (as there is this castom to leave pebbles on the grave). I'm serious. And the whole thing should be waterproof :)

Edited by ancre, 12 June 2013 - 12:38 PM.

"I trust my instincts, and that’s what has got me where I am, y’know?" (Amy)

#27 Mint

Mint

This me

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:36 PM

Don`t know if it has already been mentioned but it is also the 10th anniversary of this...

http://pinboardblog....2011/01/amy.jpg

#28 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 02:51 PM

So does anyone know what's going on. After I got dissed on here for offering to collect people's tributes by email is there going to be a tribute from fans on here?

Because if nothing gets organised there will be hardly anything there and it will be a fucking embarrassment and people will be moaning on here that the fans don't care.

Last year 80% of the tributes that were there from us lot.

So think on. If nothing gets sorted then don't moan that not many tributes are at the house for the 2nd year anniversary.

Get it sorted.

#29 BeehiveQueen

BeehiveQueen

Camden Girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationHollywood, CA

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:14 PM

@MissMermaid I'm already planning a party in Camden on the 14th. I have a thread on this subject. I will post the link here as I do need a head count for what is going on. I've got it sorted! There will be some amazing people from here showing up, friends, family and special guests and performers! It should be quite a night! I hope to see you there!

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

http://www.amywineho...e-Beehive-Queen We'll be taking a walk over to her Camden Square house we're able to deliver any cards, photos, letters, and taking pictures for those who want the memory.

#30 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:24 PM

So does anyone know what's going on. After I got dissed on here for offering to collect people's tributes by email is there going to be a tribute from fans on here?

Because if nothing gets organised there will be hardly anything there and it will be a fucking embarrassment and people will be moaning on here that the fans don't care.

Last year 80% of the tributes that were there from us lot.

So think on. If nothing gets sorted then don't moan that not many tributes are at the house for the 2nd year anniversary.

Get it sorted.

I tried to email you about it, but the email was unavailable.... where would you like the tributes sent?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users