#16 LRock10288

LRock10288

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:26 AM

Hi @BeehiveQueen

So you used to race cars AND love Amy Winehouse? We love this combination!

I have to say, this Forum is the best website about Amy we have seen. It's full of interesting posts, pictures, videos... It's definitely helping us with our research! It's also great that it has members from all over the world. You guys in the US for example, must have a lot of footage and stories from when Amy did her Back to Black tour and we hope we find the best stuff for the film, because Amy deserves it!

I unfortunately missed her when she came to Philly in 2007, but I do know that a few songs from her performance at the Electric Factory and Rehab from the Black Lily festival the day before (or after?) are both on Youtube. The Black Lily performance actually has some pretty quality footage, too. Sorry I can't be more help than that, but you may be able to get in contact with the person or people in charge of the black lily footage through YouTube if that's something you might be interested in!
  • Dannybkn and larahd4 like this

#17 BeehiveQueen

BeehiveQueen

Camden Girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationHollywood, CA

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:33 AM

Yes, actually used to race out of Laguna Seca and Sears Point. I have many nice prints of Senna from when my boss was shooting for F1. He was really our hero around the shop....I don't watch F1 anymore but I know that Lewis Hamilton was really handing it to everybody last time I checked..and yes into Winehouse as well. She's somewhat of what I'd consider a kindred sister--she and I are the same age (born same year) and I myself was in recovery at the time of her death. It shocked many many other people stuggling with their own sobrieties as well. As I've mentioned living in L.A. you see many famous people...yes some at "those meetings"...What I can tell you is that we were always rooting for Amy and it was a sober friend who woke me up with the news of her death early that morning.... She really moved more than her fans....

#18 Amy Movie

Amy Movie

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:49 AM

@LRock10288
Thanks a lot for the tips. We've got a lot of footage of her gigs... we've probably seen everything that is on Youtube for our research. What would be gold for us is footage of Amy backstage with fans. We've seen many pictures of fans with Amy, which are so lovely and we are hoping to find these moments caught on camera too.

@BeehiveQueen Thanks for sharing your story. It's very sad that Amy didn't have the same outcome as you with her recovery, she was so close...

#19 BeehiveQueen

BeehiveQueen

Camden Girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationHollywood, CA

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:59 AM

Truth is none of us are any closer than any others to recovery. I've lost many friends who'd all have well over 10 years sober, went out for the night, got fucked up and I got the phone call the next morning. Everyone has a different breaking point. I really don't want to find out what mine is. But I hope you have a chance to speak with Blake, he's working very hard towards his own recovery.

#20 nitro sailor

nitro sailor

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:18 AM

careful people...I find this might be a scam....website for movie is a free site...I apologize if I'm wrong
Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”......Bob Marley

#21 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:20 AM

what website are you talking about?..
  • larahd4 likes this

#22 BeehiveQueen

BeehiveQueen

Camden Girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationHollywood, CA

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:34 AM

Thanks for looking out but it is in fact a real website for a real movie love.
  • larahd4 likes this

#23 dykehaze

dykehaze

What the fuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:23 PM

what website are you talking about?..

I think he's talking about amywinehousefilm.com a Weebly website. No real info. available on whois.
  • larahd4 likes this

#24 Amy Movie

Amy Movie

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:21 PM

Hi guys...

Yes, our website was made using weebly as we haven't really build our real webpage. At the moment we've just added info regarding sending us material. (which we do not want to spread too much at the moment as we'll have specific events that we'd want fans footage, but we'll only know once we have cut in a few months time).

We do own the domain though! :playful: amywinehousefilm.com (as amywinehousemovie.com was taken).

You can also check our main website: www.playmakerfilms.co.uk - but again, we've used weebly... Anything wrong with using a free tool? It does the job! We have other things to spend our money on, like for example archive footage for the film.

I hope this helps... ;)
  • larahd4 likes this

#25 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:07 AM

I'm genuinely excited about this documentary, I'm hoping it's released to the US!

SAME HERE!!!!!!! :glee:

I hope [MENTION=7805]Amy Movie[/MENTION] that you find all the footage you need for the film!!!
I'm sure there are tons of "golden nuggets" out there, the thing is to find them.
Thank you for doing part of your research on here.
Aside from some childish comments from some people, this is more or less an amy encyclopedia.
I'm pretty sure any question you have, may be answered.
There are also some close friends of amy on here, and some friends of her family.
so everyone, please thread carefully.

god bless!!!!!
  • larahd4 likes this

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#26 Amy Movie

Amy Movie

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:48 PM

I need your help!

We are really struggling to find footage of Amy in 2005 as that is when she disappeared out of the public eye between her albums.

That is the year her appearance starts changing, she gets more tattoos, she starts loosing weight and she meets Blake.

She did a few gigs that year but not many and there is very little footage available. We are starting to chase the organisers to see if they have anything.

There are some nice pictures of her and Juliette at Primrose Hill and also some of her and Blake.

Has anyone seen any other material of that year?

Thanks xx
  • larahd4 likes this

#27 TBR

TBR

I still wonder 'bout the things you do

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:34 PM

I'm guessing you may have seen these but there's photos from the Brits 2005 (and photos afterwards of her all over George Roberts Bascolme, the guy who made her miss the Slick Rig gig in Me & Mr Jones), there's these images of her looking like BTB Amy minus tattoos in the summer of 05, there's shots of her at a Saatchi do with the pinup girl tattoo visible for the first time here, pictures of Amy and Blake from 2005 here and here and there's one of her and her mum here which looks late 05 - late 06.

EDIT: Some more pictures: These were from the same venue she met Zalon, possibly the same night, not sure.

http://img50.imagesh...3265/005wv1.jpg
http://img73.imagesh...3/94/011tz9.jpg
http://img132.images...2212/001ze6.jpg
http://img180.images...5386/002zx0.jpg

As for videos, there's an interview below from the Mercury Prize (I'm not 100% the year on it's correct, looks more likely to be 04 since I don't think she attended 05), there's an interview from one of her last ever Frank gigs where the weight loss is evident from 04 and she looks like she's moving towards BTB Amy and there's her playing Addicted for the first time early 05. Sorry there's not a great deal, I've always struggled finding 05 stuff.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujVq4opO2TY
www.youtube.com/watch?v=xySz1BvNxxU
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PVp-C4ai1k

Edited by TBR, 05 July 2013 - 06:52 PM.

• larahd4 likes this

#28 Uno

Uno

It's bricked up in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:09 AM

I need your help!

Has anyone seen any other material of that year?

Thanks xx

I haven't seen much footage from that time either. Here is what info I have been able to come up with for Amy during 2005, hopefully something will help you in your pursuit ...

-------------------------------

Sometime in 2005 she performed at the The Old Blue Last in London. I never could find footage or an exact date, other than it was on a Sunday night ...

From a post, I caught Amy Winehouse here in '05 on a sunday night ...
http://www.yelp.com/...VTn_HCNFifmpB2w

Amy at the Old Blue Last
Posted Image

On January 30, 2005 she performed at the Tantra Charity Auction And Party In Aid Of Tsunami Victims in Soho ...

Posted Image

On March 15, 2005 she performed at The Junction in Cambridge, this was also a charity gig called the Sama-Sama (Tsunami) Fundraiser. This show was rescheduled from Feb 23, 2005 to March 15 as Amy was sick and couldn't perform. @TBR already posted the Addicted video up above, and there is also one of her singing Love is Blind ...

On May 13, 2005 she performed at a tribute to Stevie Wonder party at the Jazz Café called 'Happy Birthday 2 Ya'. I couldn't find any photos or footage, other than this listing for the event ...

Friday 13 May - Happy Birthday 2 Ya
A Tribute to Stevie Wonder Party featuring: Special guests vocalists:
Roachford, Omar, Noel McKoy, Hamish Stuart (Average White Band), Noel McKoy & Amy Winehouse & musicians: Tony Remy, Frank Tontoh, Nick Cohen, Anders Olinder, Lennox Cameron, Claudia Fontaine, Jean Toussaint, Quentin Collins
World famous guitarist, Tony Remy has put together an exceptional line up of the finest British musicians and vocalists to celebrate Stevie Wonder's Birthday.

http://ausetaus.prob...ead=2833&page=1

On July 3, 2005, she performed in St David's Hall at the Worldport Festival in Cardiff. This was also the same day that she played at the Bacardi B Live Festival at Clapham Common. @TBR posted the short interview at Bacardi B Live above. She wore the same outfit for both shows.

At the Bacardi B Live Festival at Clapham Common ...
Posted Image

At the Worldport Festival in Cardiff ...
Posted Image

On July 9, 2005 she performed at the Cornbury Music Festival in Oxfordshire

Posted Image

July 25, 2005 was the Music Box Party At 10 Rooms, @TBR posted the images of Amy and John Altman from this night above. From what I've read, she performed there numerous times during that time.

On December 10, 2005, Amy performed in the Grand Hall at Battersea Arts Centre in Lavender Hill. This was a charity event and auction for African Caribbean Leukaemia Trust. The ad for this has her performing with Juliette and a live band ...

http://www.urbanworl...date/10-12-2005

Edited by Uno, 06 July 2013 - 10:11 PM.

• larahd4 likes this
Amy, if you are up there listening, thank you for sharing the incredible soundtracks of your life ...

#29 Uno

Uno

It's bricked up in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:29 AM

I forgot to add this to my post above but it's now too late to edit it

The original AVI files the Junction gig are posted on this website, they might be a little bit better quality than the compressed YouTube ones ...
http://riqo.free.fr/camblog/0503/

Here's the direct link to the files ...

I Heard Love Is Blind
http://riqo.free.fr/...Winehouse_1.avi

Addicted
http://riqo.free.fr/...Winehouse_2.avi
  • larahd4 likes this
Amy, if you are up there listening, thank you for sharing the incredible soundtracks of your life ...

#30 Amy Movie

Amy Movie

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:45 PM

Thanks [MENTION=2280]Uno[/MENTION] & [MENTION=3013]TBR[/MENTION]. I really appreciate your help! There are some events we didn't know about and we'll now try to track down footage of them. Please keep sharing if you find anything else.

xx
  • larahd4 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cannes, doc, documentary, film, movie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users